Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3319 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool

Cloudleet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By Cloudleet

After a friend of mine told me about Deadpool, I had to check it out. I loved the comics and the wits and especially, the character, so needless to say, I squealed like a squealing thing when they announced Deadpool would be in Wolverine, played by non other than one of my favorite actors, Ryan Reynolds. Now, the Wolverine movie was not good. It was a popcorn-flick, no more, no less. It had some good scenes, but they kept being ruined by cg-claws and bad accents. The Deadpool content was also suprisingly low, and there were like five seconds of screentime for him where he could talk. Those five seconds sold me on Reynolds as Deadpool in the upcoming Deadpool movie. He's exactly the kind of guy to play this part, witty and careless. I personally can't wait to see him in it or the Green Lantern movie. 

Let's just hope they don't mess up the Deadpool-movie like they did Prince of Persia. Good flick, but the love-cliche is getting thinner and thinner for every time it's used.

Man of Lengend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Man of Lengend

im also really excited for it man , hope they wont screw it up.. at least they got the guys from zombieland writing it with ryan reynolds.

Cloudleet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Cloudleet
    @Man of Lengend:  Indeed, that's why I'm really looking forward to this movie, Reynolds seems like a real funny guy, the perfect kind to write the Deadpool part.
    G Bird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By G Bird

I think he'll be perfect for the Deadpool movie but I'm scared to see him play Green Lantern... I really wish they would of used somebody else.

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By IrishX

I'm not a fan of his but I do think he fits the Deadpool role perfect.
    RonSiconolfi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By RonSiconolfi

it willl be fine--ryan reynolds is the "unofficial"  unpaid third writer--to make sure it doesnt get F-ed up like the wolverine movie

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.