Respect Deadpool

• 91 results
#1 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool's Bio:

Rules:

1.If you don't like Deadpool, just don't view or post on this thread.

2.If you like the Deadpool feats, you have to post something because comicvine only allows me to make no more than two posts at a time.

3. Fight panels take a while, so if you see only 1/2 of a fight it's because the other half takes forever to upload.

4. If anyone has any Deadpool feats please post them, ONLY IF it hasn't been posted already. Please read all of Deadpool's feats to make sure there are no repeat feats.

Powers:

• Deadpool's healing factor eclipses even Wolverine's, sometimes being able to regenerate entire limbs or organs in minutes.
  • He's an expert in both close and ranged combat weaponry.
  • He has a limited immunity to telepathy due to his constantly fluctuating brain cells.
  • Olympic-level strength, speed, stamina, and agility.
  • Deadpool is fluent in several languages, including English, French, Japanese, and Spanish
  • Deadpool also has had several personal transportation devices
  • Deadpool has an ability often referred to as "bottomless satchel", where he can pull guns, explosives, food (usually Hic. brand beer cans) and ammunition, out of no where (usually by reaching into one of his pockets, often times pulling out something that was bigger then the pocket itself).

I feel that Deadpool is an underrated Marvel character, so I'm going to post some of his feats. So viners, anyone looking for Deadpool scans should come here.

Deadpool is captured by the skrulls. At least that's what they think, but Wade shows that he could've easily escaped at any moment.

I will be back with alot more scans later.

#2 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma Frost and Cable can not read his mind.

Telepathy resistance.

Black Swan tries to read Deadpool's mind and almost gets his brains fried.

Kills a bunch of monsters with zero effort.

Gets through an obstacle course that has lots of laser canons, missiles, mines and killing robots without getting a scratch.

The course was specially designed to test an Ironman-like battlesuit but Wade didn't need it.

#3 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

Great thread!

I looooove me some Deadpool.

#4 Edited by D3athstroke (3917 posts) - - Show Bio

Three Seconds 
#5 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53: @D3athstroke:

Takes down Bullseye:

Deadpool vs Rhino:

Deadpool vs Sabertooth:

Deadpool vs Giant Robots:

Deadpool and Taskmaster and Constrictor vs Wizard:

Deadpool vs Hulk (Deadpool's healing factor is NOT working during this fight):

Deadpool, vs Typhoid Mary:

#6 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

Kills some soldiers and tosses one of them several meters in the air:

Adamantium claws through his brain:

Gets blown up by Punisher, doesn't even stop him from talking:

Deadpool spends 800 years buried underground(thanks to his healing factor Deadpool doesn't age a single day, implying he is immortal):

800 years later, he's not just alive but is able to beat the crap outta many armed soldiers with his bare hands:

Falls from great height and is ok:

Grows back from being a puddle:

One HUGE explosion. Not a scratch on Deadpool:

#7 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

LOVING THE DEADPOOL FEATS!

#8 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

Thanks!!!

#9 Posted by Haustyl12 (138 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Haustyl12: lol

#11 Posted by SuperShafe (470 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99:

#12 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

I'm not even close to done:

STRENGTH

Great Lakes Champions Made a mistake of asking Deadpool to become their honourary member, so he stayed at their HQ for like few weeks and whenever they tried to kick him out he would beat the crap outta someone. So they had to call Squirrel Girl for help. Kinda funny how he breaks that guys (who is wearing an armor suit btw) neck just for the heck of it and without any efforts:

Rips a mercenary's face off:

Kicks a zombie's head off:

Throws Peter Parker at a great distance with one hand:

Catches a punch from Moonstone( who possesses superhuman strength)and almost breaks her hand:

HEALING FACTOR AND DURABILITY

Takes a bullet to the face:

Gets hit by Storm's lightning:

Regrows a new head after getting shot by Punisher. Doesn't take too long(this shows his healing factor is superior to Wolverine's):

Was bound to happen sooner or later. Survives a nuclear explosion. Is just fine few pages later. Anything to impress a hot chick:

Stops the techno organic virus Cable has:

Flies through the atmosphere and crashes on earth. Burnt a little but other than that is fine:

#13 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn... Deadpool's a beast.

#14 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

Damn... Deadpool's a beast.

So does that mean you like my scans?

@SuperShafe: Thanks!

#15 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: I don't mind that most writers have him appear as an imbecile but if he was taken more seriously and written as a serious character, he'd be a force to be reckoned with.

#16 Posted by SuperShafe (470 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: Deadpool is a pirate; your answer is yes.

#17 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget: @primepower53:

SKILLS

Hits dragonfly with a stone:

Shoots 7 hydra agents before they could blink, let alone pull the trigger:

Practices his aim. Throws a knife without even looking at the target:

Throws some kind of weapon and KO's three guys at the same time with it:

Deadpool shooting like crazy. Scares the crap outta everyone but only hits the ones he was supposed to hit:

OTHER SKILLS

It's not a secret that Deadpool is an expert in many martial arts. He's also a master of sumo:

Deadpool knows several languages. Knows spanish, german and his japanese is flawless:

lol Deadpool - Hydra's fourth biggest threat:

Because of Thanos curse Deadpool truly is immortal:

kills 107 hummer agents off-panel lol:

SWORD SKILLS

Some sword skills:

Even Taskmaster is impressed with Deadpool's sword skills:

Kills T-ray faster than he could blink:

Cuts a gun in half before the guy could pull the trigger:

Cuts some guys fingers before he can pull the trigger:

@Deranged Midget said:

@majestic99: I don't mind that most writers have him appear as an imbecile but if he was taken more seriously and written as a serious character, he'd be a force to be reckoned with.

I know. That's why they make Deadpool an idiot. Because when Deadpool gets serious(see the scans) you don't f*ck with Deadpool.

@SuperShafe said:

@majestic99: Deadpool is a pirate; your answer is yes.

Thanks! Just wanted to make sure there was someone who liked the scans I am putting up!

#18 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

THIS IS A CRAZY FEAT!!!!!!!

Deadpool vs few hundred (thousand?) warriors.

They're all armed with swords, shotguns and AKs:

#19 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: Valid point. I was most impressed when he teamed up with the X-Men at one point and at one point in the fight, no one was listening to Logan and Deadpool could've killed Scott at any time.

#20 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget: Agreed.

#21 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

SPEED AND REFLEXES

Typhoid Mary throws a sword at some innocent bystander in a different direction from where Deadpool's standing but Wade stops the sword and saves the guy:

In this scan he kills a guard with a gun and gets behind two other guards so fast they couldn't follow his movement:

Shields the chick from like a dozen symbiotic tendrils:

Ok this is a crazy running speed feat. Deadpool CATCHES UP with a speeding plane that is about to take off. Think how fast a plane goes right before taking off:

Dodges some gunfire at close range and powns the mercs in badass way:

Dodges a blast from Cyclops at a very close range. His blade is ruined though.. sigh...:

Tiny Deadpool dodges a few hundred bullets shot at him and uses one of the bullets to free himself from the chain:

Dodges bullets shot from invisible guns at close range:

Dodges some gunfire and beats the crap outta the guy:

Deadpool dodges some attacks from a Super-Skrull at close range and in a small place with no space to manuver and then beats him:

Dodges a missile while DRIVING a car. Even Bullseye is impressed:

Blocks some cards thrown by Bullseye and dodges a machinegun fire with ease:

#22 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

EPIC FEATS!

#23 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

This is pretty cool. LOL I like the Deadpool vs Spider-man battles. Seems Deadpool can't beat Spidey.

#24 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Primmaster64: @primepower53: Thanks.

Now that someone else has posted, I can continue with the feats:

FIGHTS

Tiny Deadpool owns Rhino:

Deadpool vs Ajax:

Deadpool vs Shatterstar.Deadpool learns 35 different weaknesses in his fighting technique simply by watching him fight:

Deadpool vs Domino:

And I have edited the op.

#25 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

Continued:

Deadpool owns a group of trolls with a severed arm, he skilfully throws his arm like a boomerang & his aim is still good enough to get head-shots. DP also has an afro samurai moment (he slices the troll guy up and has his back towards it, the body separates later)... badass:

Deadpool vs. a raptor owns and rodeo’s the poor thing:

Some Healing:

Still standing so I assume he has healed from the damage from a charging assault from bulldozer(class 10: 10 tonner) which I think may of broken or dislocated his back, and a whack from wreckers mystical crowbar:

Vs. some freak /hungry big pigs and then

Vs Tombstone (class 10: 6 tonner) with a missing hand, DP’s seems to be healing through the damage as it comes:

lol at him using his exposed bone as a stabbing weapon:

Hulk #14 2009

Deadpool screws around with Red hulk who pops in while Deadpool is practicing on

robots of himself:

Hulk #15 2009

Deadpool Vs Warpath. fight doesn't reach a conclusion

as it is interrupted by a gas explosion:

Deadpool Vs Tiger Shark:

Deadpool vs Bullseye. Easily dominates Bullseye in a h2h fight:

Deadpool vs wolverine. Deadpool takes Logan down with tranqs:

Deadpool vs Wolverine (second fight of the story). Displays great fighting skills. They don’t get to finish the fight:

Deadpool vs Wolverine (another fight)

Quickly takes care of Wolverine. TBF Logan's healing factor isn't working at 100% during the fight. Still it's a great display of fighting skills, he tricks Wolverine into leaving himself open for the final attack:

Deadpool vs Wolverine (yet another fight)

Wolverine attacks Deadpool while he's on a mission. Wade gets beaten up at first but quickly starts getting the upper hand at the end of the fight. They get interrupted:

Deadpool vs like a hundred ninjas while talking on the phone with Weasel and barely paying attention...

Deadpool vs Nomad. Tries to talk to him at first but gets shot in the face, then the "fight" is on...

#26 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

Loving this thread

#27 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53:

Those scans should prove that Deadpool>>>>Wolverine. Not the other way around. DP is so underrated(which is why I made this thread).

CRAZY!!!!

Easilly dodges the Juggernaut..

...then finds a way to stop him

#28 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool vs Ironfist

who is dressed as Daredevil (In the very beginning of the fight DP shows that he could've easilly slapped a grenade on Ironfist's back without him even noticing or maybe stab him, but Wade is only trying to apprehend him, not kill):

...Deadpool vs Iron Fist, Captain America, Hercules, Goliath and Falcon

Notice Deadpool is still holding back and using non-lethal weapon):

Deadpool vs Sabertooth (their second fight):

Deadpool vs Cyclops, Colossus, Surge and Domino

(Deadpool isn't even trying to take them down, he's simply putting up a show for the camera, Logan figured it out that's why he isn't helping his teammates):

Sniper rifle isn't really his style, he prefers machine guns

But if he has to he can use it and he's an expert with it just like with any other weapon:

Siege #3 Variant

#29 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

bump!

#30 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53:

Deadpool vs zombie Moonknight & zombie Shamrock (Shamrcok's got luck powers so she can't get hit, DP finishes her off using her own powers against her):

#31 Posted by Tstar34 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Underrated and under respected anti-hero/villain. The current series kind of plays him off as a side type character who has no seriousness. When in reality if written correctly he is an amazing character. Lets just hope his writing improves.

#32 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tstar34 said:

Underrated and under respected anti-hero/villain. The current series kind of plays him off as a side type character who has no seriousness. When in reality if written correctly he is an amazing character. Lets just hope his writing improves.

Agreed 100%.

#33 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget: What do you think of my thread?

#34 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99: I dig it. Whats the mini series called that features both Deadpool and Spidey fighting the wrecking crew?

#35 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Deranged Midget said:

@majestic99: I dig it. Whats the mini series called that features both Deadpool and Spidey fighting the wrecking crew?

Don't know. But I will figure it out, there's a Where's this from thread that's made just for that!

#36 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

@Deranged Midget said:

Don't know. But I will figure it out, there's a Where's this from thread that's made just for that!

Haha, let me know! It would be much appreciated.

#37 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by DirtReynolds (30 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Epic!!!!!! Thank you, I needed this!

#39 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@DirtReynolds said:

This is Epic!!!!!! Thank you, I needed this!

No problem!

#40 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

awesome

#41 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

awesome

Thanks!

Vengeance of MK#7

fight with MK, DP shows some impressive strength here , kicks a patient bed at MK, kicks MK through a wall and get distracted by a hot nurse(DP and women) lol:

#42 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

Tracking skills. Red Hulk owes Deadpool some money, so Wade easily tracks him in no time:

Durability and HF. A skyscraper collapses on top of Deadpool, Wade is just fine and is making jokes about it:

Speed. Another "faster-than-human-eye-reacts" kinda feat. Deadpool disarms the guy so fast he doesn't realize what happened:

Deadpool Wade Wilson's War.

Cuts 3 guys that hold hostages to pieces so fast they don't realise what happened, let alone had time to pull the trigger:

Dodges a bullet after it was fired by Domino:

#43 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

Always love me some Deadpool vs. Moon Knight!

#44 Edited by Strider92 (16488 posts) - - Show Bio

@majestic99 said:

SPEED AND REFLEXES:

Dodges some gunfire and beats the crap outta the guy:

I could be wrong but if I remember rightly that wasn't Deadpool it was Taskmaster dressed as him because Deadpool was outside hitting on Black-widow.

This will always be my favorite Deadpool moment:

#45 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: No, it's Deadpool. Lmao on your favorite Deadpool moment.

#46 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

Great scans!

#47 Edited by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@primepower53 said:

Great scans!

Thanks!

Deadpool vs Steve Rogers:

Deadpool Becomes a Herald of Galactus:

Battles Surfer:

#48 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

GREAT scans for Cap. vs. Deadpool.

I think I have that issue somewhere.....

#49 Posted by TDK_1997 (14896 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool is great and he is definitely one of Marvel's greatest creations.

#50 Posted by majestic99 (8637 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997 said:

Deadpool is great and he is definitely one of Marvel's greatest creations.

Agreed 100%.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.