Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Random thoughts on deadpool

sidetrack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sidetrack

Can any1 imagine a "deadpool meets superboy prime" story arc where Wade meets Superboy prime on Earth prime?.Hahaha.Man writers could probably have a lot fun breaking the 4th wall & stuff if they did that.Also can any1 imagine a "Deadpool:The end" minseries similar 2 what they've done with Wolvie,the fantastic four and the hulk?.It would add more substance 2 the story if they made Wade seems like he was b4 '97 when he got his trademark action comedy series with 4th wall breaking.A more serious side o'Wade would b useful 4 say a final death bed scene.Thanks 4 ur time

arcanineryu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By arcanineryu2

i got a random thought about who deadpools, i dont know if this is the right word for it, target audiance? i dunno, its something like that. anyway deadpool fills

the nitch that spidey left out when trying to appeal to

the common person. sure spideys luck may be down and he's had to struggle most of his life. but when you come right down to it he's a

genius with a great family and really close friends who would do practically anything for each other. but what about those who have to go it alone? for those who don't have spideys ideal relationships or

anything, to see him always say "i must do this for them" all the time is almost depressing because with the way things are for you, his driveing force for being a superhero seems out of reach, and most of

the time it is. so along comes deadpool, a funny, insane, 4rth wall breaking killer, who is also alone. rarely by choice deadpool is forced into being alone by his past, his looks, and by being plain old weird.

and think about his breaking the fourth wall and let me tell you what he's subliminally saying to you "i know your there, and im suffering with you. follow me and ill show you how to cope with style". deadpool

appeals to the part of your being that fears being alone, and then gives you a good laugh about it, which is just what you needed.

plus his costume is badass, there's alot of emotional depth about him, and he kills people.    

arcanineryu2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By arcanineryu2

alright what the hell is up with the spacing on my previous comment?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.