please some info

#1 Posted by mkdeadpool (220 posts) - - Show Bio

I have heard that the new writer of deadpool isn't that good,but i can't find wolverine origins where i live. I have read deadpool's original oneshots, some of his solo series, and cable and deadpoll, and thought they were great, so i was wondering if someone could put some scans of the new deadpool from origins so i know what is coming.

#2 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by mkdeadpool (220 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks mr.wilson, and i managed to find some on another site, I see that the other isn't as good as the others, but given some time he may do a better deadpool, especially since he was supposed to focus on wolverine at the time(we will have to wait and see)

#4 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
mkdeadpool said:
"thanks mr.wilson, and i managed to find some on another site, I see that the other isn't as good as the others, but given some time he may do a better deadpool, especially since he was supposed to focus on wolverine at the time(we will have to wait and see)"

No prob.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.