Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Please E-mail Marvel telling them that deadpool needs more repect

• 62 results
    Deadcool27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Deadcool27

i guess my last topic got locked cuz i curse
    my bad

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

From my POV...he's getting enough respect.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By inferiorego  Staff

E-mail Marvel because Deadpool needs more respect? What planet/dimension are you on/in?

Marvel Zombies 3
    Cable/Deadpool
    Deadpool
    X-Men Origins: Wolverine Film
    Spin-off Deadpool film

The guy is doing fine......
    Do you want him to come to your house and hang out with you or something?

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#4  Edited By gmanfromheck

Don't forget Hulk VS Wolverine coming out in January on dvd.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    G-Man said:
    "Don't forget Hulk VS Wolverine coming out in January on dvd."
    You 1-UPed me again sir... good show.
    gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By gmanfromheck

It was a good cartoon too.  Not so sure about the second half (Hulk Vs Thor) since we only got to see the Wolverine part.  If that dvd sells and people mention liking Deadpool, I wouldn't be surprised if he got a dvd later.

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    G-Man said:
    "It was a good cartoon too.  Not so sure about the second half (Hulk Vs Thor) since we only got to see the Wolverine part.  If that dvd sells and people mention liking Deadpool, I wouldn't be surprised if he got a dvd later."
    I hope not, I love the character, don't get me wrong, but I'm getting sick of him.... Maybe it's all the fanboy action in the forums that's ruining it.
    Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By Korg

You didn't even have enough "repect" to capitalize his name. How can you expect Marvel to give him more repect when you clearly don't repect him yourself?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Threads like this is why I don't know if I like Deadpool or not.Just when he does something cool his fans make him look bad.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Korg
    Vance Astro said:
    "Threads like this is why I don't know if I like Deadpool or not.Just when he does something cool his fans make him look bad."
    I have the same problem with Batman. Only he exists outside of comics already, and his fans are legion. "Bat factor!" "He beat Superman!" "Braaaaains!"
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Korg said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Threads like this is why I don't know if I like Deadpool or not.Just when he does something cool his fans make him look bad."
    I have the same problem with Batman. Only he exists outside of comics already, and his fans are legion. "Bat factor!" "He beat Superman!" "Braaaaains!""
    Agreed.I actually like Batman but his fans suck.People who don't even read his comics are always talking about this Bat Factor...talk about fanboyism.
    Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Suigetsu

Wath do you mean with no respect?
    ofcourse they respect him, otherwise he would be havingall the goodies he is having.

Better email marvel and tell them to make a poster or a joe kelly special or sumething, because as far as I am concerned deadpool its a favorite of the moment.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By John Valentine
    Deadcool27 said:
    "i guess my last topic got locked cuz i curse
    my bad"
    GTFO.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By gmanfromheck
    inferiorego said:
    "G-Man said:
    "It was a good cartoon too.  Not so sure about the second half (Hulk Vs Thor) since we only got to see the Wolverine part.  If that dvd sells and people mention liking Deadpool, I wouldn't be surprised if he got a dvd later."
    I hope not, I love the character, don't get me wrong, but I'm getting sick of him.... Maybe it's all the fanboy action in the forums that's ruining it."
    Craig Kyle and Chris Yost will do him justice (if they're given the property).  They handled the Hulk Vs Wolverine fight well.  Deadpool's appearance there was good.  If it did happen, it's not like it happen next week.  That dvd doesn't come out until January.  They are also working on Planet Hulk.  There may be something else in the works for after that.  Deadpool would have to wait.  I have faith that they'd do him justice and not pump out a piece of crap.  But if Marvel was in a hurry and gave it to someone else, that'd be another story.
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By danhimself
    Deadcool27 said:
    my bad"
    do you really want him in ten different titles...we don't need another wolverine
    Illuminate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Illuminate
    danhimself said:
    "Deadcool27 said:
    my bad"
    do you really want him in ten different titles...we don't need another wolverine"

lol agreed we really dont...oh and dan when u get another wolvie and the x-men episode up b sure to pm, i already saw 5 and 6
    speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By speedlgt

no way this guy has way too much respect as it is.........hes like got a cult following and I dont know if hes worthy of it......just like BP....

Now yall need to chill on the batman fan hate. Whys batman gotta be draged in the mud like deadpool? bat fans are loyal and I think most comic fans need to get over the whole batman sucks as s superhero cause he HAS NO POWERS.  Batman as a character has easly has the BEST stories ever written in all on comicdom. so wether ya like or wether dont learn to love it cause its the best thing going. WOOOO

Lady Deadlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lady Deadlock
    Darling, honestly, Deadpool couldn't get any more respect. He just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I wouldn't be surprised if he became the next Spider-Man in a sense. Personally, he bugs me, but I know he's like the Energizer Bunny of the comic book world. It's an unavoidable fact of life.
    speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By speedlgt

hes kinda of annoying he cant die...know hes in a comic....and COME ONE hes kinda a snakes eyes RIP OFF....................just calling it like I see it bros

LightBright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By LightBright

Deadpool is the greatest. He has all the respect he needs and then some. I can't see him getting any better.

BTW it's awesome that he can't die and that he knows he's in a comic. She-Hulk had the same thing.

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Korg
    speedlgt said:
    "Now yall need to chill on the batman fan hate. Whys batman gotta be draged in the mud like deadpool? bat fans are loyal and I think most comic fans need to get over the whole batman sucks as s superhero cause he HAS NO POWERS.  Batman as a character has easly has the BEST stories ever written in all on comicdom. so wether ya like or wether dont learn to love it cause its the best thing going. WOOOO"
    This. This is what is wrong with Batman. No one mentioned him sucking as a superhero, or the fact that he has no powers. You are clearly a fanboy, and that is exactly what I hate about Batman. "He's the best, and if you don't think so, well, YOU'RE WRONG! Hurrr!"
    kinggamer97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kinggamer97
    Vance Astro said:

true
    speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By speedlgt
    Korg said:
    "speedlgt said:
    "Now yall need to chill on the batman fan hate. Whys batman gotta be draged in the mud like deadpool? bat fans are loyal and I think most comic fans need to get over the whole batman sucks as s superhero cause he HAS NO POWERS.  Batman as a character has easly has the BEST stories ever written in all on comicdom. so wether ya like or wether dont learn to love it cause its the best thing going. WOOOO"
    This. This is what is wrong with Batman. No one mentioned him sucking as a superhero, or the fact that he has no powers. You are clearly a fanboy, and that is exactly what I hate about Batman. "He's the best, and if you don't think so, well, YOU'RE WRONG! Hurrr!""
    Yeah I am a fan so what? there nothgin wrong with batman except for the haters.   lets think about why people such as yourself dont like batman...........or his fans............well first we need to consider that (like i said) he has had some of the best stories ever written.  WHY? because of the roots of the hero, hes so human so ease to relate to and as such writters in general have better grip on what kinda of hero, human, and man he is.  Its harder to write about something thats abstract ( i use that term to describe most heros as they and there powers are outside of reality) batman is verymuch based in reality.  OK so writters have had a better time with batman.  Now the thing that ya dont like is what hes does or has done in books.  He always shown to through his pure will and wit to overcome odds that no human "should be able to". Defeating superman for example, knowing who to defeat the entire JLA, and in general being one step above the entire superhero community.  Thus as hes written this way batman fans have come to expect amazing things from the hero, and when confronted by fans of other heros (who cling to stat books) they rely and fall back to what they have been presented by comics best and most sucessful writers.......which is that batman can overcome most if not all odds......this is dubbed BATFACTOR....now i dont pretend to know what or why this name came to be but I sum it up as this........"fans, like me, may not know how batman would pull off something amazing or preval but he would based on what we have seen and know him able to do"  Its not a cheap statment if you look at like that. rather its an admission that bat fans DONT know how he would win yet know he would DUE TO REFERENCES FROM COMICS THEMSELVES.  thus this theory its not a "blind" statment when use in the correct context.
    so in reality your hate of him is directed at the wrong people which should be the writters and DC rather than his fans.......clearly though you dont talk to the wrtters nor DC so who would you direct your anger towards? All the poor bat fans who seem to face this kinda thing all too often. Again though why be angry at all when we have hero with such great stories?  IN reality theres no need to attack great heros like batman (superman and spiderman also) because he stands at the very top of what comic superheros are all about and with a very select few as well.
    Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Korg

No, what I don't like about Batman is rabid fans like yourself who write tirades on why I don't like batman when I actually enjoy him as a character! You didn't even read/comprehend what I wrote in the first place.  Also, don't act like you're some sort of persecuted minority, you crazy, crazy person. Sheesh.

speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By speedlgt
    Korg said:
    "No, what I don't like about Batman is rabid fans like yourself who write tirades on why I don't like batman when I actually enjoy him as a character! You didn't even read/comprehend what I wrote in the first place.  Also, don't act like you're some sort of persecuted minority, you crazy, crazy person. Sheesh."
    I think I have out raged you more by giving you a very solid analysis of batman "haters" which is correct and justified. I can see who thats simply salt in the wound as it deflates the entire position. BTW if you like the character and now based on my post you should understand the fans a bit better and thus let your hate
    Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Korg
    speedlgt said:
    "I think I have out raged you more by giving you a very solid analysis of batman "haters" which is correct and justified. I can see who thats simply salt in the wound as it deflates the entire position. BTW if you like the character and now based on my post you should understand the fans a bit better and thus let your hate"
    I'm not outraged, you're just incredibly thick. Your position on the "Bat factor" is also incredibly weak and doesn't help your case of being a crazy fanboy.
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By John Valentine
    Korg said:
    "speedlgt said:
    "I think I have out raged you more by giving you a very solid analysis of batman "haters" which is correct and justified. I can see who thats simply salt in the wound as it deflates the entire position. BTW if you like the character and now based on my post you should understand the fans a bit better and thus let your hate"
    I'm not outraged, you're just incredibly thick. Your position on the "Bat factor" is also incredibly weak and doesn't help your case of being a crazy fanboy."

...... haha he did this with Vance last week.
    Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Korg

The thing that outrages me is the grammar...

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By John Valentine
    Korg said:
    "The thing that outrages me is the grammar..."

I think you mean "out rages" (iJoke).
    speedlgt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By speedlgt
    Korg said:
    "speedlgt said:
    I'm not outraged, you're just incredibly thick. Your position on the "Bat factor" is also incredibly weak and doesn't help your case of being a crazy fanboy."
    oh yes just keep typing fanboy and it will all be ok.  Weak position uh wow seeing as how its IMO and your not me THANK CHRIST you have no ground to stand on.  I have justified why a batman fan would act the way they do all you have stated is you hate them because  la lalalalala ok that your position well good for you. Good luck with that. clearly every batman fan in the world is in the wrong and you KRULL are in the right.

on a side note I think its funny that I am getting told "watch your grammar" WOW i dont a bunch of geeks would care. But than again thats what one does when you cant say anything else.....talk about grammar and spelling.
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Why is this thread not closed?

Deadcool27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Deadcool27

wait!?
    theyre doing a spinoff deadpool film
    whered u hear that?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Deadcool27 said:
    "wait!?
    theyre doing a spinoff deadpool film
    whered u hear that?"
    They aren't..it's not confirmed.
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By John Valentine

^^^ Nice.

Snake Eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Snake Eyes

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#36  Edited By Erik

I don't think Deadpool needs more respect. I like him just fine and his fanboys give him more than enough respect. In fact, the fanboys love of Deadpool outweigh the haters disrespect of him.

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#37  Edited By Erik

Bye bye.

By the way. Wrong thread to say goodbye on.
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Mr. Wilson

I think Marvel is starting to realize he is great now.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#39  Edited By Methos

ENOUGH!

M

Shaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Shaper

Deadpool seems to be more and more popular each and every day. I honestly believe that Marvel will be noticing this and do everything in their cartoon and movie business power to take advantage of his recent popularity.

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Oh yeah.  Heres what is coming up for him:

• His own series is out
    • Cameo in Wolverine movie
    • Cameo in Hulk vs. Wolverine
    • Is appearing in other books
    • Talks of his own spinoff movie

Its a great time to be a Pool fan!

Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Suigetsu

Do not forget that the guys of activision love him!

Also they are releasing a series of Deadpool classics! with he's best stuff on the 90's like he's mini series and joe kelly's run!
    Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    Suigetsu said:
    "Do not forget that the guys of activision love him!
    Also they are releasing a series of Deadpool classics! with he's best stuff on the 90's like he's mini series and joe kelly's run!
    "

When?????  I know they made a classic with one Joe Kelly issue.....
    Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Suigetsu

well 2nd classic's will be coming next year.

and 1st classic collects he's first appearance, circle chase, sins of the past and Joe kelly issue 1.
    MurdaBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#45  Edited By MurdaBug

Deadpool is awsome regardless who says what or what movie his in for a couple facts...1. badass...2.unique from all execpt deathstroke but personality wise far from same...3.cant die so nomatter how strong a hero/villan they got to be smart to kill him or cleaver i should say..4. death herself wants him(love) now bitch all u want but death on ur side speaks oddles....there many more reasons but im not into typin all that much..ps dont throw the fanboy excsue in my face cuzz i read all the deadpool comics since '91 not that old but still......

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Mr. Wilson
    Suigetsu said:
    "well 2nd classic's will be coming next year.
    and 1st classic collects he's first appearance, circle chase, sins of the past and Joe kelly issue 1.
    "
    Where did you get that info?  I need to check it out!
    Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Suigetsu

deadooolbugle.com :D

murdabag, Its great to have another deadpool fan to lurk around.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By never give up

I hate deadpool.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By never give up
    Vance Astro said:
    I got owned by never give up  and the human juggernaut

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.