Oops they did it again (movie script for deadpool leaked)

#1 Posted by Gennadius (244 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.deadpoolbugle.com/2010/10/deadpool-script-leaked.html 
 (you probably dont want to click the second link if you dont want to get spoiled about the story-line)
Earlier this week details of the Deadpool movie were released, but it was unclear if the details were accurate or if it was just rumors. As more time passed, it has been confirmed that Deadpool movie script written by Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick has been leaked online.

Rhett Reese confirmed the leak on twitter by saying:

From what I can tell, yes, the Deadpool script leaked. No idea how. If you don't want things spoiled, be aware!

He also followed this tweet up with this:

Deadpool fans who found the script, my advice is, don't read it early, wait for the movie instead!

Cinema Blend has acquired the leaked script and posted a review of the script. [ SOURCE]

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Deadpool-Script-Review-This-Role-Could-Make-Ryan-Reynolds-An-Icon-21158.html 
(this is just a review of the script its illigal to spread/share the script because that's piracy) 
From the article (about wolverine origins+Collosus) 

That’s not to say Deadpool is disconnected from the rest of the Marvel universe. It just distances itself from Wolverine because, well, there’s no other way to handle it after the way Jackman’s movie treated the character. But it’s still part of the Marvel world and there’s a huge role in this movie for Colossus, one of the most famous X-Men who has never really gotten a proper treatment on screen in any of the X-Men movies. Colossus had a cameo of sorts in X-Men 3, but here he gets a personality and plenty of fight scenes, at times serving as the straight man to Deadpool’s morally ambiguous hijinks. It’s a genius pairing; an indestructible superhero odd couple who work so well on the page that you’ll hope that the sequel will find a way to put them together permanently.

#2 Posted by Lustwish (531 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it is just a random draft...dont think its the real one.  Changes will be made to it for the movie. 

#3 Posted by <the skull> (265 posts) - - Show Bio

i read that its made me even more excited for it
#4 Posted by DEGRAAF (7875 posts) - - Show Bio

i want to find it and read it 
#5 Posted by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio

DAMN, I need to waste my money on it!!

#6 Posted by Gennadius (244 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEGRAAF: 
Lol from the tiny tiny bits Ive read I think you rather want to wait and watch it on the big screen. 

#7 Posted by Capo_Del_Bandito (278 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lustwish: Even if it's the first draft, it's the main plot of the movie, and it's very much in the "Zombieland" style.

It's not a bad movie. I can understand some of the changes they made, but other than having a big bruiser, there was no real reason for Colossus to be in there. 

The 'happy ending' was sorta weird too, but I guess you gotta make it enjoyable to the average movie goer.
#8 Edited by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by danhimself (22444 posts) - - Show Bio

I never understood some people's need to ruin and spoil movies and books for others

#10 Posted by BraveToaster (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Sweet, Colossus!

#11 Posted by Edamame (28062 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no clue why Colossus is involved, but I have no objections to it either. LOL

#12 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10098 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame: Becuase Russia is Cool
#13 Posted by Mutant X (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm refusing to read this. XO

#14 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mutant X said:
" I'm refusing to read this. XO "
Same. Must... resist....
#15 Posted by HarlequinKiss (441 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it would be more fun to see in theaters than read a draft online, but at the same time I'm tempted to read it so I don't get my hopes up for something that will let me down in a year or two. I mean, waiting that long so you can be let down... guuuh. I waited months for Superman/Batman: Apocalypse to come out so when it let me down it was just sooo depressing. The only option I have is to entirely forget that there will be a DP movie, continue reading hoards of DP comics, and when I remember there's a DP movie after seeing the trailers for it on tv- THEN I'll be excited.

#16 Edited by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio
@HarlequinKiss:
Same here man while it's killing not reading it, I hate it when I get spoiled especially when it's for a movie I've been waiting forever for!!! But kinda dissapointed they didn't put Cable in but hey maybe for a sequel.
#17 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh my GOD! This makes me sooooo relieved for the movie. Deadpool fans (including myself) will be completely satisfied 

#18 Edited by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024:
Well thanks for the confidence boost for all those of us who didn't want to get spoiled but wanted to know if it was good.
#19 Posted by Emperor Gonzo Noir (19714 posts) - - Show Bio

It might just be a ruse

#20 Posted by alicemalice (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Out of my curiosity, read part of it and if the movie is anything like this script, it should be good.  Sadly its just the nature of the internet these days. 

#21 Posted by Metatron_Da_Don (1037 posts) - - Show Bio

Ryan Reynold's defining movie? Joker thinks so.

#22 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gambit1024 said:
" Oh my GOD! This makes me sooooo relieved for the movie. Deadpool fans (including myself) will be completely satisfied  "
yeah I'm glad.
#23 Posted by the ace of knaves (402 posts) - - Show Bio

i think even general movie goers will like it too. it wouldn't be a massive hit. but fans of action comedies and people who are sick and tired of cliche, formulaic superhero movie stereotypes will enjoy it too.

#24 Edited by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Dead Pool said:

" @Gambit1024: Well thanks for the confidence boost for all those of us wjo didn't want to get spoiled but wanted to know if it was good. "

No problem. After reading it (I couldn't resist) I was really surprised that Fox is making it. This might actually be a GOOD superhero movie on their part (if you can call it a superhero movie, anyway lol.)
#25 Posted by Gennadius (244 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself:
So if you know youre clicking on a link that directs you to a spoiler its my fault ? 
I didnt read it because I want to see the movie in the cinema I just posted this for people who wanted to know what collosus involvement is and what they are doing with the Wolverine origins part/if its going to be any good.

And I guess this was already (or is going to be) posted on the homepage.
#26 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10098 posts) - - Show Bio
@Metatron_Da_Don said:
" Ryan Reynold's defining movie? Joker thinks so.

"
Damn it it looks like my girlfriend!!!
#27 Posted by Joeybagad0nutz (1378 posts) - - Show Bio

I still have no idea why Coloussos is in this....
#28 Posted by CrimsonComedian (328 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't understand how someone could disrespect a movie so much that they release even the draft of a script. And those who read it aren't helping.

#29 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10098 posts) - - Show Bio
@JoeRiccadonna said:
" I still have no idea why Coloussos is in this.... "
People from Russia is Hot and Cool like Zangief

#30 Posted by evodmasters (571 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to read it but I don't want to spoil the movie. A struggle between my inner fan-boy and my curiosity is now taking place.

#31 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio
@evodmasters:
LET THE FAN-BOY WIN!!!!! If you don't you'll regret it.
#32 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10098 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Dead Pool said:
" @evodmasters: LET THE FAN-BOY WIN!!!!! If you don't you'll regret it. "
Not truth, could be a bad thing read it, becuase you will have a mind picture, then this mind picture will be the movie you wish, then if they do something you dont like in the movie, that will ruin everything!!!
#33 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@the ace of knaves said:
" i think even general movie goers will like it too. it wouldn't be a massive hit. but fans of action comedies and people who are sick and tired of cliche, formulaic superhero movie stereotypes will enjoy it too. "
So, pretty much everyone. I know I'm psyched out of my mind to see it.
#34 Posted by arcanineryu2 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

if you actually want to read the deadpool script they no longer have it at its original place. i sugest going here
 http://www.deadpoolforum.com/
and asking any of the people there to give you a copy. they'll be happy to help.

#35 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10098 posts) - - Show Bio
@arcanineryu2 said:
" if you actually want to read the deadpool script they no longer have it at its original place. i sugest going here  http://www.deadpoolforum.com/ and asking any of the people there to give you a copy. they'll be happy to help. "
SPAMBOT GET AWAY!!!!
#36 Posted by arcanineryu2 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

jese im just saying its really hard to find nowadays and this is the only place ive found where you could still get it

#37 Posted by G Bird (1278 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool and Colossus together.... never woulda guessed that one to save my life lol! It should be quite interesting to say the least!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.