Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3322 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Not another MGalusic Deadpool video!!!

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

This guy is called Zeolahn, he only have 3 Deadpool Fan Films.

drf4u5t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By drf4u5t

crap

Avatar image for abnormally_warm_guy
    Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 1

His stuff isn't as good as mine but I respect him for doing it.

Avatar image for deadpooldeathstrike
    DeadpoolDeathstrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definently, Mike has the best stuff. He is, in my opinion, the most dedicated to the character. And, he has one of the best Deadpool costumes I've seen.m I can't wait for more Deadpool.
    Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DeadpoolDeathstrike: hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer. We just have to wait for this tundra to move past so I can get more filming done.
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000
    @Abnormally Warm Guy said:
    " His stuff isn't as good as mine but I respect him for doing it. "
    That was a well and ballanced review!!!.... NOOOOO, juts kidding, i like this guy, well i liked his first suit.
    Dude, the next time you do exteriors at night, throw some water to the floor, it will rebound the ligth to the camera and it will look better, black and white mexican films created that trick and is still used in many movies.
    Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DeathpooltheT1000: I like him too. 

However his eps never have stories or fight choreography. There's like on good joke in each ep. And this episode actually makes no sense if you think about it.  

That shiny costume looked dumb. I'm really glad he changed it. 

In the end you can see he likes the character and that's all that really matters.
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000
    " @DeathpooltheT1000: I like him too.  However his eps never have stories or fight choreography. There's like on good joke in each ep. And this episode actually makes no sense if you think about it.   That shiny costume looked dumb. I'm really glad he changed it.  In the end you can see he likes the character and that's all that really matters. "
    Yeah, not like Mr. Tim "I am goth, look that mean i am artist" Burton, who say never read a comic in his like and he will never read a comic, becuase tyhye ar a dumb.
    That was the reson why i liked his firt suit, it looked dumb,, also i liked more your first Bob Suit.
    Choreografys are really hard, even blinky have the problem he never find Movie martial actors for his movies.
    Is weird to find some one who does well the figths on scr4een
    Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DeathpooltheT1000: I'm lucky. Casey is a very talented Martial artist and an actor.
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

" @DeathpooltheT1000: I'm lucky. Casey is a very talented Martial artist and an actor. "
    Yeah, but some times i feel you need a choregrapher, but that the hard part, i think find actors is more easy that find, martial artist that do a good job on screen.
    Avatar image for deadpooldeathstrike
    DeadpoolDeathstrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Abnormally Warm Guy:

I can't wait!Where did you get your prop Katanas? I need a pair for my costume and I might just buy some real katanas. They're shiny! But hope to see Deadpool soon!
    Sydpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sydpart2

I liked it, the suit really looks like mike's from the first season. I enjoyed the green lantern joke though, that made me laugh a lot.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.