Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

New Team UP Book the Next Deadpool and Cable?

7DEADPOOL7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By 7DEADPOOL7

I was wondering if there could be a new duo comic series that could rival the Deadpool and Cable series. The new team I am proposing is Taskmaster and Deapool. If that seems odd to you take a second chance to think about before you completely dismiss it. They are both mercs so they have had similar lives throughout their careers. Their occupation being the same could lead to them working on the same job like in Dark Reign when Deadpool and Taskmaster fought the Thunderbolts.

No Caption Provided

That was not their first time teaming up because in the old days they teamed up alot.

For crying out loud they have such a large history together that they even were enemies with each other multiple times. They are essentially the same type of character only one is insane. In fact because Deadpool has no more healing factor another huge similarity is the fact that they are both just men against a world of supers.

Deadpool #55
    Deadpool #55

Enough with similarities their differences will really help the series come together. Deadpool the crazy irresponsible one will constantly be at odds with Taskmaster as he is more serious and less erratic. This team will still be effective despite how different they are. Now the only thing that has to happen is for a clever way to force them to team up because I personally believe they are friends at least a little but I think you need a better reason than that. Hopefully it wont involve a mixing of blood and forced teleportation cause that has already been done.

Earth-58163
    Earth-58163

This team just makes so much sense to me. Any one agree or disagree? Please share your thoughts.

Deadpool #36
    Deadpool #36

I can picture it can you?

7DEADPOOL7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By 7DEADPOOL7

First to comment for obvious reasons.

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By CrimsonCake

Give them there own team book for Marvel Now.

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Imagine_Man15

It might be interesting... I'd read it.

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@CrimsonCake said:

Give them there own team book for Marvel Now.

No Caption Provided
    7DEADPOOL7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By 7DEADPOOL7

I know with the right writer it could be awesome I would love to see it happen

kid Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kid Apollo

i'd like to see it for sure, my only problem is that Taskmaster isnt 'a man against a world of supers'. his ability to reproduce moves isn't natural, its a super human ability. on the other hand id love to see a globe spanning merc duo book

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.