Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3322 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

New reader

mkmaci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi everyone.

I'm new in this whole comicbook bussines, and i want to read some deadpool comics.

Where should i start? It's essential to read all the books he appeared?

Which are the best stories with Deadpool?

Thanks for the answers!

Erik

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

@mkmaci: You can read this section....I worked really hard on it to make sure it's accurate.

Basically Joe Kelly's run is mandatory, you can pick up Deadpool Classic Volumes 1 to 5 and get his entire run. There's also a Joe Kelly Omnibus, which further proves that his run should be considered the definitive Deadpool run. What other Deadpool writers have an entire omnibus to their name?

The new Marvel Now series is also fantastic, and a great entertaining read. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly story-arc is probably one of the best Deadpool stories ever told. It's a great series, and it's probably a good idea to keep up with what Deadpool is currently up to. Specially since he's now married and has a child.

I'd also pick up Uncanny X-force, but just remember that Deadpool isn't the main focus of the series. So a lot of the series will focus on other characters instead. Deadpool gets his moments every now and than, but really out of the 37 issues....maybe 11 issues focus on Deadpool.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.