New Deadpool Story Arc

#1 Edited by mavfan626 (4125 posts) - - Show Bio
Marvel.com has posted a new interview with Deadpool co-writer Gerry Duggan where he discusses the upcoming story arc after "Dead Presidents". [SOURCE]

Comics Alliance has also posted an interview with Gerry Duggan, as well as preview art. Thanks to Buick MacKane for the tip. [SOURCE]
#2 Edited by The Lobster (1512 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad they're driving more into Deadpool as a character, and I wonder what life changing event he goes through at the end of the Dead Presidents arc. Guaranteed it has to do with what Doctor Strange told him at the end of the last issue. Might even play into Deadpool's funky soul business in the Cable and Deadpool series.

I'm loving the series, and look forward to this arc. It feels good to be a Deadpool fan again.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.