Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Marvel Unveils Deadpool Siege #3 Variant Cover

• 84 results
    Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Nova`Prime`
    @Emerald_General_Jai: Just because the guy is wearing a lot of rings doesn't make him a Green Lantern parody. That's classic playa right there, tons of bling, hoes on the arm. Nothing on the cover screams Green Lantern.

Ali G says Respec!
     Ali G says Respec!
    Is that man a parody of the Green Lantern corp to?
    Gennadius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Gennadius

The cover is cool but the offer is stupid ! 

btw i laughed so hard when i was watching the clip above XD
    Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#53  Edited By Caligula
    @Nova`Prime` said:
    " @Emerald_General_Jai: Just because the guy is wearing a lot of rings doesn't make him a Green Lantern parody. That's classic playa right there, tons of bling, hoes on the arm. Nothing on the cover screams Green Lantern.

Ali G says Respec!
    Ali G says Respec!
    Is that man a parody of the Green Lantern corp to? "

no Ali-G is not a parody of the Green Lantern corps. but Deadpool is, he eve has a comic coming out called DEADPOOL CORPS, it's obvious Marvel has their jealous hats on.
    JimmyKudo09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#54  Edited By JimmyKudo09

Love the cover.  Frikin' hilarious.

Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#55  Edited By Theodore

It's a pretty funny cover but not worth the covers... ruining 50 Blackest Night titles seems like a waste they should be taking back their stupid ass Dark Reign titles instead. Man, I hate Marvel.

Bruce Vain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By Bruce Vain

Booyakasha! - Respek.     
    LP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By LP
    The inner DC fan in me is laughing at all the people who get these. -__-
    Avatar image for mysteriousblack
    MysteriousBlack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By MysteriousBlack

I'm sad. I'm a Marvel by heart, and this isn't any good to me. I'm sad.
    goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By goldenkey

How pimp, I want that outfit now.mask included
    Avatar image for omega_the_supreme_being_
    Omega The Supreme Being

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gangster lol

Mutant X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Mutant X
    @FoxxFireArt said:
    " You don't even need a signature to know this was drawn by J. Scott Campbell. I think he is the only comic artist out there that draws birthmarks on women, on legs and shoulders. "
    And no offense to chicks with birthmarks or anything, but it kind of takes some of the hottness away.
    Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nova`Prime` said:

" @Emerald_General_Jai: Just because the guy is wearing a lot of rings doesn't make him a Green Lantern parody. That's classic playa right there, tons of bling, hoes on the arm. Nothing on the cover screams Green Lantern.

Ali G says Respec!
     Ali G says Respec!
    Is that man a parody of the Green Lantern corp to? "
    sort of is. Deadpool teams up with different Deadpools, to fight Zombie versions of the Marvel characters,
    via the Marvel Zombeverse. noteworthy however is that Deadpool has always been a parody book, key words,
    so this is nothing new.
    @CATMANEXE said:

"

No Caption Provided
    "

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    but it is alot like Blackest night, because its supposed to be...then again people have also said that Blackest Night
    already bit on the success of Marvel Zombies, which took place before BN, even the Headpool part of it having started 
    in series 4.

whats next, Deadpool dies and we see an arc revolving his return, just like Marvel did with Bru...i mean Steve Rogers :-)
    FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#63  Edited By FoxxFireArt
    @Mutant X said:
    " @FoxxFireArt said:
    " You don't even need a signature to know this was drawn by J. Scott Campbell. I think he is the only comic artist out there that draws birthmarks on women, on legs and shoulders. "
    And no offense to chicks with birthmarks or anything, but it kind of takes some of the hottness away. "
    First off, if your intent isn't to offend women. Best not to address them as chicks to begin with.

Second, sometimes if you have to start a sentence with "no offense". It's probably not worth saying at all, because saying "no offense" is not license to then say something grossly offensive.

Third, what is wrong with birthmarks? Pretty much every single person has them. During the age of the witch trials. Women would have their whole body examined. The slightest blemish anywhere would be considered a sign of the devil and the person would be put in prison or to death.
    Mutant X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Mutant X
    @FoxxFireArt said:
    " @Mutant X said:
    " @FoxxFireArt said:
    And no offense to chicks with birthmarks or anything, but it kind of takes some of the hottness away. "
    First off, if your intent isn't to offend women. Best not to address them as chicks to begin with.  Second, sometimes if you have to start a sentence with "no offense". It's probably not worth saying at all, because saying "no offense" is not license to then say something grossly offensive. Third, what is wrong with birthmarks? Pretty much every single person has them. During the age of the witch trials. Women would have their whole body examined. The slightest blemish anywhere would be considered a sign of the devil and the person would be put in prison or to death. "
    Calm down there, buddy. It's just comic art.
    HaloKing343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 91

#65  Edited By HaloKing343

It DOES look pretty snazzy

stelios

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By stelios
    @Emerald_General_Jai said:
    "So...this is for the retailers? An all the rings Deadpool is wearing are just happenstance? Come on Marvel. It's like u just don't give a damn about even pretending to need our respect. The original idea was controversial, and i for one am part of the crowd calling foul, but even if u had a chance to convince me...Deadpool wearing that many rings? Why not take back ur own crappy Dark Reign titles? This entire controversy could have been avoided if they'd have named the same # of Dark Reign titles, and given the retailers they care about so much a bigger opportunity to qualify for the book.  @Caligula said:
    " I think the Cover, is Parodying, the Green Lanterns with all of the Rings and such. I think they went for a parody because of how well the Blackest Night Books are selling, I also think that's why they are releasing DP Corps, is to mock Green Lantern Corps. Honestly I think Marvel are taking cheap-shots, and are being called out on it. and whne called out they cower back and say we aren't being pricks, but if they weren't (and they were truly trying to help retailers) wouldn't they be taking stripped covers of their own books as well as others.? for this cover. "
    QFT "

Both of you guys are the only ones that hit the nail on the head, I mean the cover is awesome, but that doesn't fix the fact that DC gives away rings, and Marvel cheap shots and NO second printings?!?!?!? I  say Marvel just proved the worst fear of Disney taking over, THEY DO NOT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT US READERS!!! poor old Stan Lee just doesn't know!!!!!!!!!!
    Avatar image for hero_vs__villian
    hero vs. villian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#67  Edited By hero vs. villian

It's not Deadpool it's Dirtypool!        

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Nova`Prime`
    @CATMANEXE: I get Deadpool is a parody, but nothing on that variant cover screams Green Lantern. That's all I am saying, I know they are making a Deadpool Corp, but seriously having the Corp. in the title doesn't make you a parody of the Green, Yellow, Pink, Purple, Black, or Blue Lanterns. It just sounds like a lot of ridiculous stretching, if anything Marvel is doing retailers a favor, if you're not selling those titles they are just taking up space. So why not get something you can sell. The local comic shop is getting two and already sold them for over $100 bucks. And you know what, if it turns out that in the future that title won't be worth anything, that's the buyers problem.

Heck if I saw this on the shelf I'd pick it up, even if the story sucks, sometimes you just gotta appreciate a good cover.
    Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nova`Prime`: 
    agreed that the cover here isnt so much. the Corps idea is, and im sure admittedly, though when i actually
    read it its a whole different thing. just a parody in name only. 
    i fully understand the logistics of the covers sales and how it makes good for everyone involved. not against it, and never said it was. 
    actually i said the opposite already before that post in this and sevral other related threads, usually dissing Marvels Deadpool and anyone involved to some wierd bias degree.
    the bloodlust over this especially by a lot of DC fans around the web is a little un-nerving though, especially since DC said they
    didnt have a problem with it themselves and this was just the usually marketing strategy competion that Marve and DC has been practicing for years, which keeps them both in the good, as well, they both encourage the other to borrow things that work from the other
    if it helps the other out. immitation is the sincerest form of flattery in anycase. aslo i find the hostility over this a little tripe considering theres more important things happening in the world, like Haiti for example. lol. funny about my MAD Magazine referance because i remember when alot of Batman fans went balistic when this came out...
    No Caption Provided
    im sure you realize the irony that was fans saying DC should sue MAD Magazine for this. lmao!
    Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Nova`Prime`
    @CATMANEXE: LoL, do they even still make Mad? 

Ya I get where you're coming from, and I am glad the two work off each other. I mean how many writers and artists jump ship every so often, its bound to happen. And when something works, why not. 

I just don't get where all this wanton disdain comes from some people, and I thought I was a bitter/hateful person. There are people on here that can teach me whole new ways to hate indiscriminately.
    Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 5

#71  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

Nope don't like it and it's this kind of constant in your face force feeding of Deadpool that has seriously put me of him.

Sharkgirl93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#72  Edited By Sharkgirl93

@ThE FL@$H: Pure brilliance :)

bloodshed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By bloodshed

i really think all that gangster stuff is junk.
    Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Vortex13
    @Mutant X said:
    " @FoxxFireArt said:
    " @Mutant X said:
    " @FoxxFireArt said:
    First off, if your intent isn't to offend women. Best not to address them as chicks to begin with.  Second, sometimes if you have to start a sentence with "no offense". It's probably not worth saying at all, because saying "no offense" is not license to then say something grossly offensive. Third, what is wrong with birthmarks? Pretty much every single person has them. During the age of the witch trials. Women would have their whole body examined. The slightest blemish anywhere would be considered a sign of the devil and the person would be put in prison or to death. "
    Calm down there, buddy. It's just comic art. "
    Actually I'm with foxxfireart on this.
    Mutant X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Mutant X
    @Vortex13 said:
    " @Mutant X said:
    " @FoxxFireArt said:
    " @Mutant X said:
    " @FoxxFireArt said:
    Calm down there, buddy. It's just comic art. "
    Actually I'm with foxxfireart on this. "
    I was referring to comic book chicks... sorry, I mean girls. I wasn't talking about girls in real life. I have no problem with girls with birthmarks. I was just saying in this specific picture the birthmarks affect the hottness of these girls. Trust me, there are a lot of hot girls with birthmarks in real life, but I'm talking about in this picture. Sorry if you guys misunderstood that. I should have been a bit clearer I guess.

And honestly, in my opinion, calling a girl a chick is no different than calling a guy a dude. I can't really recall a lot of people that take offense to that.
    Icariscubed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Icariscubed

js cambell rulz since the AOA

buns134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#77  Edited By buns134

stupid

Blackestnight1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Blackestnight1
    @Babs: Their knees are weird too.
    ComiCCloseup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Media_Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Media_Master

Looks nice but not $100 nice.

00 Raiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#81  Edited By 00 Raiser

LOL Hooker is Pimp. I could see Deadpool doing some stupid stuff like that.

Mbecks14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#82  Edited By Mbecks14

and now i literally cannot hate Deadpool anymore than i do

Hadez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#83  Edited By Hadez

I loved the Alle G cover. it's sweet

Omega Ray Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#84  Edited By Omega Ray Jay

Just looked up the comics for Febuary and there are way to many Deadpool veriants going on, it's getting ridiculous.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.