Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Leaked Movie Material

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

I dont know what Fox and Marvel are doing right, but i want to see Deadpool and Rocket Racoon more that the JL and pretty much all the DC universe.

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

I love it, although why is it animated? Plus the dialogue is a little....weird. I don't know if it's Ryan Reynold's delivery or the lines themselves. Which is kinda scary seeing how the lines are from the script, and that Ryan Reynolds is currently FOX's favorite to play the character.

batmannflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

@the_lobster_: it's CGI because it's test footage. the movie hasn't even started filming yet. I don't think that's even ryan reynolds doing the voice. they're just trying to see how a movie would look

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love it, although why is it animated? Plus the dialogue is a little....weird. I don't know if it's Ryan Reynold's delivery or the lines themselves. Which is kinda scary seeing how the lines are from the script, and that Ryan Reynolds is currently FOX's favorite to play the character.

Money, money, money money, moooney.

Test footage.

CGI means less money to make it.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

You wanna see Deadpool more than the entire DC universe...ehh I think your overreacting but I'd love to see Deadpool more than Fantastic Four

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By flameboy298

You wanna see Deadpool more than the entire DC universe...ehh I think your overreacting but I'd love to see Deadpool more than Fantastic Four

Agreed I think Deadpool can end up popular like Wolverine and Iron-man did

@batmannflash...

I'm extremely confident that that is Reynolds

I think he was implying that Reynolds had probably recorded the lines and someone else did the mo-cap or motion work or whatever.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By Spideysense44

@flameboy298: Yea he probably can but if Fox messes him up again he probably won't ever see the screen again..at least in Fox movies

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

I die to see that train wreck called F4.

No Caption Provided

It will be more fun that all the Marvel and DC movie put together.

For all the wrong reasons and in the wrong ways.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.