Is deadpool better in xmen series or in his own?

#1 Posted by PaperDemon (576 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he's better in his own series. He's humorous and doesn't belong in such a serious strict group.

#2 Posted by Duke_Nasty (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree. I think he works better solo and in the spotlight than as part of a group.

#3 Posted by RoboShark (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

He's a lot more interesting in X-force in my opinion.

#4 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

serious books needs a comic relief character.

#5 Posted by John Valentine (16270 posts) - - Show Bio

He's a nice addition/contrast to the other members of the Uncanny X-Force cast.

Deadpool, Nightcrawler and Wolverine work well together.

#6 Posted by Nudeviking (479 posts) - - Show Bio

He's better in X-Force or paired up with a stick in the mud like Cable. A little Wade goes a long way.

#7 Posted by DeadpoolFan101 (24 posts) - - Show Bio

His own series because, the book is based on humor. He dosent belong in a serious group

#8 Posted by royale_with_cheese (747 posts) - - Show Bio

He needs to be part of an ensemble cast. Alone, he is a bit much (an acquired taste).

#9 Posted by Deadcool (6809 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700 said:

serious books needs a comic relief character.

This, he makes serious comics more enjoyable.

#10 Posted by _Zombie_ (10226 posts) - - Show Bio

He's better in X-Force (or whatever x-book he's in now). The constant humor of the solo book gets.. tiring, after awhile. In a "serious" book, his humor is much more easily appreciated because of how it contrasts with the usually not-humorous nature of the book.

#11 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

solo and team.

#12 Posted by SupahForeigner (227 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't choose between the two, I enjoy his solo stuff but I also enjoy him in X-Force, I do agree that Deadpool adds comedy to an all-serious group. To be fairly honest without Deadpool and his humour, I don't think X-Force would be as good (it'd still be good but not as good). Or at least that's what I think.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.