#2 Posted by zero edge (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

weapon x, to save him from cancer

#3 Posted by Jusdre (31 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks

#4 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
zero edge said:
"weapon x, to save him from cancer
"

Read his page.  It will tell you as well.
#5 Edited by deadpool1fanjon (449 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool is not really a mutant he is just like wolverine he wasnt born with them.

#6 Edited by Bookman (618 posts) - - Show Bio
deadpool#1fanjon said:
"deadpool is not really a mutant he is just like wolverine he wasnt born with them."
Wolverine had his bone claws and healing factor when he was born, so he is a mutant.
#7 Posted by Vrakmul (23607 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this was done before.

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23607 posts) - - Show Bio

I think this was done before.

#9 Posted by DeathAwaits (16 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't think deadpool is like wolverine. i think deadpool is human though.

#10 Posted by deadpool1fanjon (449 posts) - - Show Bio

actually wolverine was once a normal person until he was taken by weapon X just like deadpool was

#11 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
deadpool#1fanjon said:
"actually wolverine was once a normal person until he was taken by weapon X just like deadpool was"
No, no he wasn't. Wolverine has been a mutant since before the turn of the 20th century. All Weapon X did was erase some memories, create some false ones, generally brainwashing him, and giving him the adamantium.
#12 Posted by Tevnoba (3494 posts) - - Show Bio
Korg said:
"deadpool#1fanjon said:
"actually wolverine was once a normal person until he was taken by weapon X just like deadpool was"
No, no he wasn't. Wolverine has been a mutant since before the turn of the 20th century. All Weapon X did was erase some memories, create some false ones, generally brainwashing him, and giving him the adamantium."
CORRECT!
#13 Posted by deadpool1fanjon (449 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan is subsequently kidnapped by , where he remains captive and experimented on

the reason why u think deadpool is a mutant is cause he never dies because death (Death happens to be a woman) loves deadpool and thanos who loves death keeps deadpool and death from seeing each other.

#14 Posted by deadpool1fanjon (449 posts) - - Show Bio

true Tevnoba said:

"Korg said:
"deadpool#1fanjon said:
No, no he wasn't. Wolverine has been a mutant since before the turn of the 20th century. All Weapon X did was erase some memories, create some false ones, generally brainwashing him, and giving him the adamantium."
CORRECT!
"

but i have wolverines revenge and in the beginning of the game wolverine said "just a guy that cleans up"

then an man said "so whats it gonna be logan the easy way or the hard way.

Wolverine then said" i messed up so what there was no reason to do what they did no reason at all"

I also have marvel ultimate alliance when deadpool tells his story.

The reason why u think he is a mutant is because death loves deadpool and she is a woman. and thanos wants death so he keeps deadpool away from her.

#15 Posted by Erik (32432 posts) - - Show Bio
deadpool#1fanjon said:
"true Tevnoba said:
"Korg said:
"deadpool#1fanjon said:
CORRECT!
"

but i have wolverines revenge and in the beginning of the game wolverine said "just a guy that cleans up"

Wolverine then said" i messed up so what there was no reason to do what they did no reason at all"

The reason why u think he is a mutant is because death loves deadpool and she is a woman. and thanos wants death so he keeps deadpool away from her.

"

Wolverine is a mutant. He has his abilities because of his mutant gene. Read up on him please.
#16 Posted by deadpool1fanjon (449 posts) - - Show Bio
Deadpool is a mutate who is not a superbeing-  Mutate is a term used to refer to superhumans who acquired their superpowers by exposure to some mutagenic compound or energy (either accidentally or deliberately). Unlike Marvel's Mutants, Marvel's Mutates require external stimuli to acquire their powers. Unknown to nearly the entire population of the Marvel Universe
#17 Posted by fesak (7052 posts) - - Show Bio

The video games are not canon.

#18 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait UA 2.  Hope Deadpool's in it.

#19 Edited by deadpool1fanjon (449 posts) - - Show Bio

i cant wait either for it to come out and if deadpool isnt then it wont be funny

#20 Posted by WolverineXman (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Yea, Deadpool isn't a mutant, but Wolverine sure is.

#21 Posted by Under Dog (168 posts) - - Show Bio
deadpool#1fanjon said:
"true Tevnoba said:
"Korg said:
"deadpool#1fanjon said:
CORRECT!
"

"
I think there is a misunderstanding here. Korg is saying Wolverine is a mutant. Deadpool#1fanjon is saying deadpool is not a mutant.
#22 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah.

#23 Posted by deadpool1fanjon (449 posts) - - Show Bio
WolverineXman said:
"Yea, Deadpool isn't a mutant, but Wolverine sure is. "

thank u someone agrees with me
#24 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
deadpool#1fanjon said:
"WolverineXman said:
"Yea, Deadpool isn't a mutant, but Wolverine sure is. "

thank u someone agrees with me"

How can we not agree,  just cause he is from Weapon X doesn't mean he's a mutant.
#25 Edited by Dr. Victor von Doom (3118 posts) - - Show Bio
deadpool#1fanjon said:
" Logan is subsequently kidnapped by Weapon X, where he remains captive and experimented on

the reason why u think deadpool is a mutant is cause he never dies because death (Death happens to be a woman) loves deadpool and thanos who loves death keeps deadpool and death from seeing each other."
Doom Lol'ed
#26 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#27 Posted by Dead Shooter (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey WIlson your dead

#28 Posted by Lantern Prime (13044 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool isn't a mutant. Just a biological mishap

#29 Posted by #4Favre (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Kinda.

#30 Posted by gunswordfist (2669 posts) - - Show Bio
Jusdre said:
"is he really a born mutant or did the weapon X program grant him his abilities
"

Weapon X granted him his powers so no he's not a mutant like the X-Men. But still he's scientically a mutant since his body has been....well mutated. He'd definitely be a mutant in the real world.
#31 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
gunswordfist said:
"Weapon X granted him his powers so no he's not a mutant like the X-Men. But still he's scientically a mutant since his body has been....well mutated. He'd definitely be a mutant in the real world."
No. Altering someone's DNA is not mutation. Mutation occurs naturally. Wilson has no x-gene, and is not a mutant in any capacity. In the real world, he would be dead from cancer.
#32 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. wolverine is technically not a mutant either, this has bnn thoroughly explained by many comics when logan has bn scan and or expiremented on... and by wolverine himself.
  2. DP  is superhuman to qualify  as a mutate you need a mutagenic like the inhuman mist or genetic tinkering prior to birth like the genoshen mutates.
#33 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine is x-gene positive. He is a mutant. Where have you read otherwise?

#34 Posted by Lady Nightmare (9103 posts) - - Show Bio

what was wol.'s powers post weapon x?

#35 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

The only thing Weapon X gave Wolverine was adamantium and false memories.

#36 Edited by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

their are over 5 scans that i specifically know of.. wolverine is not a mutation but and actual evolutionary advance humannoid..
he is is more like a pure bred human or animal if you believe the whole animal tribe descented thing they did where logan finally killed sabe..

wolverine has bn a genetic anomaly sense the early 80's

#37 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio

Then why does everyone (including various writers) keep referring to him as mutant, he registers on Cerebro, etc.? Also: all mutants are "genetic anomalies" - not sure what you're getting at there.

#38 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't that the idea of X-men though. That mutation isn't necessarily an anomally but the next phase of human evolution?

Just saying.

#39 Posted by Korg (11931 posts) - - Show Bio
Abnormally Warm Guy said:
"Isn't that the idea of X-men though. That mutation isn't necessarily an anomally but the next phase of human evolution?

Just saying."
These are the precepts of evolution in general. Anomalies that succeed become the next dominant species. Neanderthals give way to the anomalous Cro-Magnon, etc. Mutation is still, by its nature, an anomaly.
#40 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

wolverine is a mutant

#41 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine had healing and claws when he first found his powers.

#43 Posted by castleking (24119 posts) - - Show Bio

either way neither deadpool or wolverine cant realistically or scientifically be linked to being mutants..

thanx to wolverines unique petigree.

#44 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
LordCosmicKing said:
"wolverine has bn a genetic anomaly sense the early 80's"
Wolverine's original origin was going to be one of two things.  At first he was going to be a kid with Freddie Krueger type gloves who wanted to fight crime, and then (what they ran with for the first few years) he wasn't a mutant human being, but a mutant wolverine.  That's why up to the early 80's you had occasional references to him being a different sort of mutant.  They retconned it a long time ago and just decided to make him a regular mutant with a healing factor & claws.
#45 Posted by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio
xerox-kitty said:
"LordCosmicKing said:
"wolverine has bn a genetic anomaly sense the early 80's"
Wolverine's original origin was going to be one of two things.  At first he was going to be a kid with Freddie Krueger type gloves who wanted to fight crime, and then (what they ran with for the first few years) he wasn't a mutant human being, but a mutant wolverine.  That's why up to the early 80's you had occasional references to him being a different sort of mutant.  They retconned it a long time ago and just decided to make him a regular mutant with a healing factor & claws."
although i am aware what they  were going to do with him.. it didnt stop in the 80's  in continued to the 90's as well as the last few yrs logan didnt come about as a random mutation but was a slow evolutionary result so he cant be considered a mutant.
#46 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
Dark King said:
"although i am aware what they  were going to do with him.. it didnt stop in the 80's  in continued to the 90's as well as the last few yrs logan didnt come about as a random mutation but was a slow evolutionary result so he cant be considered a mutant."
I was ready into the new millennium, and Wolverine being 'stranger than other mutants' hadn't mentioned for years.  Where was it mentioned after the 80's?
#47 Edited by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

umm... in the story arc where wolverine finally killed sabertooth...

here read the bio and storyline here give you a quick synapses.

http://www.comicvine.com/sabretooth/29-4563/

#48 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

he killed him? Finally, I didnt liked sabertooth at all.
I was gettin bored of him and heck it was about time.

how did he killed him?
Wolvie needs a new antagonist.

#49 Posted by Dark King (3727 posts) - - Show Bio

he used his soul sword called the mura musa sword made from a portion of his soul and capable of cutting anything and negating or slowing down HF in order to kill.. chopped of his arm and decapitated him.

#50 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

=O! yeah!!!

he cant grow he's head back, can he?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.