Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

I'm &%$#ing sick of Deadpool....

• 154 results
    Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Vance Astro said:

" @DeathpooltheT1000 said:

Deathlok????? REALLY??? I ALWAYS HATED DEATHLOK!!!! Also, remember that even if they say they will make a movie, that dont mean they actually are going to make the movie. Main example the Juggernaut movie, since Vinnie Jones have two movies contrac, still they decide that have a movie about a guy that is popular for the fact, he say bytch every 2 seconds is not a good idea. Yeah, those were the Buffy years. Before this crap with this new generations of vampires. "
    I never saw a Juggernaut movie on IMDB but Deathlok and Shang Chi has been up since the second Hulk dropped. "
    I dont trust imdb, since the false Tekken Casting, also, this site says, they are still doing the gambit movie, even after the fact there is no any news about that movie, and i am sad, i want a movie of Gambit.
    Yes Jugggernaut movies, was an idea after the 3 Last Stand came out, but for some reason the director was the same director of Smoking Aces
    Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#152  Edited By Dracade102

I Pretend he's the Bizarro-Deathstroke and Move On...

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#153  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
    " @Vance Astro said:

Deathlok????? REALLY??? I ALWAYS HATED DEATHLOK!!!! Also, remember that even if they say they will make a movie, that dont mean they actually are going to make the movie. Main example the Juggernaut movie, since Vinnie Jones have two movies contrac, still they decide that have a movie about a guy that is popular for the fact, he say bytch every 2 seconds is not a good idea. Yeah, those were the Buffy years. Before this crap with this new generations of vampires. "
    I never saw a Juggernaut movie on IMDB but Deathlok and Shang Chi has been up since the second Hulk dropped. "
    I dont trust imdb, since the false Tekken Casting, also, this site says, they are still doing the gambit movie, even after the fact there is no any news about that movie, and i am sad, i want a movie of Gambit. Yes Jugggernaut movies, was an idea after the 3 Last Stand came out, but for some reason the director was the same director of Smoking Aces "
    I don't know whether the site is 100%  accurate or not but most things i've looked up on it has been. 
    The site claims Gambit is coming out in 2012.It's only 2010.Maybe it IS coming out. 
    As far as the Tekken thing when was the casting inaccurate because as far as I know they've had the same casting up for quite some time?
    Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@Vance Astro said:

" @Vance Astro said:

I dont trust imdb, since the false Tekken Casting, also, this site says, they are still doing the gambit movie, even after the fact there is no any news about that movie, and i am sad, i want a movie of Gambit. Yes Jugggernaut movies, was an idea after the 3 Last Stand came out, but for some reason the director was the same director of Smoking Aces "
    I don't know whether the site is 100%  accurate or not but most things i've looked up on it has been. The site claims Gambit is coming out in 2012.It's only 2010.Maybe it IS coming out. As far as the Tekken thing when was the casting inaccurate because as far as I know they've had the same casting up for quite some time? "
    The site talked about Hwoarang, Lee Chaolan,The Red guy with the hair like Benimaru from Kof and King
    It turned it was a lie, and thats a bad thing since i am a Hwoarang fan.
    I dont know, the only thing i know about the Gambit movie, is a interview with that guy that made Gambit in Wolverine Origins.
    PaxCM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#155  Edited By PaxCM
    @Argentino_18: I think you don't really know what you're talking about when it comes to Deadpool's Character. You may wanna just take a peek at this. Maybe it will open your mind to him, maybe it won't... Just thought you should read it. 
    http://www.comicvine.com/myvine/paxcm/a-softer-side/87-58135/    

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.