Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

If deadpool joins xforce , should he change costume?

EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By EdwardWindsor

since most members of xforce wear darker costumes while doing there work as the darker side of the xmen, do u think if wade joins he should alter the classic red and black ?

"something is seriously wrong with posting this was for sure in deadpool forum yet came up as general discussion"

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Erik
    @lazystudent:  
    It is a bug. You can PM a mod and request to move it.  

As for the discussion, Deadpool would never be allowed to join X-Force. It is a team of serious assassins who take their work seriously. If Wolverine is on the team, Deadpool will not be. 
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By xerox_kitty

It was announced long ago that Deadpool would be a part of X-Force after Kyle & Yost's run. 

I don't think you need to do much to change his look.  It's pretty dark as it is.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By joshmightbe

no its stupid to make all of them look the same
    Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5  Edited By Erik
    @xerox-kitty said:
    " It was announced long ago that Deadpool would be a part of X-Force after Kyle & Yost's run.  I don't think you need to do much to change his look.  It's pretty dark as it is. "
    I predict a very temporary stay. He is too disruptive and it goes against his desire to want to be a hero. 
    EdwardWindsor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By EdwardWindsor
    @xerox-kitty:  i am not sure about old wade since he did want an x uniform before and  you never know what he mite do when he joins, Logan may order him to get in line with the others and have an all black look 

@erik:  iam thinking short to mid lenght stay hes not gonna saty for ages since i will drive logan mad and imagine domino also.
    Man of Lengend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Man of Lengend

i think it would be totally fun if he joined the x force honestly ..... after DP Corp and when the Dp hype dies down a bit ... i think he should get a new costume for the Xforce and just be in 2 titles

RonSiconolfi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RonSiconolfi

yeah--the classic deadpool style but with black and silver to match the rest of the team(instead of black/red) 

DP's costume in black and sliver with the red eyes would look damn cool
    Golden Cod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Golden Cod
    Apart from his recent stint with the X-Men, he's been part of the team in the past.

Gag Costume:
    http://nerdiest-kids.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/deadpool.jpg

Worst Costume:
    http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/77/430930-Deadpool_Andy%20Smith01_super.jpg

Better Costume: 
    http://www.4thletter.net/gavok/deadpool/c3.jpg 

@RonSiconolfi:
    Sort of like his Weapon-X costume? 

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By 123422
    @Golden Cod: I actually kinda liked his Weapon X costume, wouldn't look out of place in the X-Force (but if he was in the X-Force it probably would be the X-Farce, just kidding)
    Avatar image for crimsoncomedian
    CrimsonComedian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CrimsonComedian
    @erik: Or that run could involve Wade's striving to be a hero. Maybe he feels he'd have to take someone big down to get into the books and joins 'em and takes 'em down.
    Speedy92286

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Speedy92286

Eh. If the writers can handle Deadpool and not abuse his character, then I wouldn't mind him being on the team. For some reason, I see him wearing his yellow and black comstume from his ongoing. I am going to be quite upset if that happens, as his Weapon X costume would fit in perfectly with the others. While it would be funny for an issue or two, I don't think the outfit will work if Wade is on for the long haul.

Depending who is on the team, and if the writers can do Deadpool justice, there could be interesting chemistry with him on the team. On the other hand, if they are just throwing Deadpool on the team to boost up sales or to go along with this absurd fad, then I pray he doesn't cheapen the book.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.