Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3322 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

I just started Deadpool at #1 (2012)..........

SatanOffspring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SatanOffspring

im a little lost is there a collection book and what volume am i read im a newbie at comics much help is appreciated!

chem86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By chem86

@SatanOffspring: Start with deadpool classic vol 1 to get a good background of deadpool then, I'd recommmend either deadpool written by joe kelly or the Cable&Deadpool series

SatanOffspring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SatanOffspring

Thanks! i am also reading the all-new Xmen anything you would recommend? i love something that has a great story! :)

LarryDavis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LarryDavis

FF. No previous knowledge of Fantastic Four required.

Also Hawkeye.

chem86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By chem86

@SatanOffspring: I also recommend Uncanny x-force (the remender writtten one) SUPER good story, 35 issues long so its not too long or too short and deadpool is a member of the xforce in this for all 35 issues! awesome run. My two favorite runs of all time are Cable&Deadpool and Uncanny Xforce vol.1 2010!

Greenfort

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Greenfort

Yep the storylines suggested above is the Way to go. Also go for The Circle Chase. It's the first DP exclusive mini series. I kinda like the humour in Vol. 3, but that doesn't do much background-wise. Happy reading

SatanOffspring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SatanOffspring

thanks so much i think im gonna check out hawkeye and the uncanny Xforce. Thanks so much!

chem86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By chem86

@Greenfort said:

Yep the storylines suggested above is the Way to go. Also go for The Circle Chase. It's the first DP exclusive mini series. I kinda like the humour in Vol. 3, but that doesn't do much background-wise. Happy reading

Circle Chase is a great story! like the movie rat race lol kinda. Circle chase is actually in deadpool classic vol 1. I highly recommend start with deadpool classic vol1 if your lookin to check out deadpool

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.