How good is the story in deadpool

#1 Posted by SatanOffspring (5 posts) - - Show Bio

i was thinking about getting deadpool classic vol.1 which includes 1-5 of the original deadpool comics is it any good? will it hold my understed im reading the new one where he is killing dead presidents its funny but the story is a kinda uninteresting.

#2 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

DP Classic Vol 1 is his first few appearances. It's good, I prefer the Joe Kelly stuff though.

#3 Edited by chem86 (356 posts) - - Show Bio

@SatanOffspring: Deadpool classic has two good story lines, both of the 4 piece series are good. 1994(1-4) I think are better then the circle chase which are both in classic one. cable&deadpool and joe kelly deadpool are well written but the not greatest stories. Uncanny x-force (remender version) has GREAT story and deadpool well written thou!

#4 Posted by New_World_Order (12586 posts) - - Show Bio

It's good.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.