how can u kill deadpool

• 126 results
#101 Posted by slenderpool (1 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mirror Master said:

how can u kill deadpool

easy you cant. have you seen all the damage he took in deadpool kills the marvel universe? susan blew his head up!!!!! it took 3 seconds before he stabbed his sword in her chest.

#102 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

Kill Thanos, then nuke him to death.

#103 Posted by sammystorm75 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

Well you need to kill Thanos then Deadpool is vunerable but dont get too cocky he is still a deadly oppoenent with or with out his healing factor and he is not dump he is pretty smart in marvel his battle stats are

Energy Projection:7

Streanght:4

Durability:7

Fighting Skill:7

Intellelligence:5

Speed:7

All of this is 1 between 7 so he is pretty tough.

#104 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think deadpool can die cause of his insane healing factor.

#105 Posted by sammystorm75 (157 posts) - - Show Bio

@HulkSlayerT1000: like i said kill thanos and dont get too cocky

#106 Posted by TheCannon (18807 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd kill him the same way he dealt with X-23 and Daken in Deadpool kills the Marvel Universe. He said that's how he would deal with himself if he had to.

#107 Posted by HulkSlayerT1000 (1066 posts) - - Show Bio

@sammystorm75 said:

@HulkSlayerT1000: like i said kill thanos and dont get too cocky

Ok could you explain how Thanos could put dp to rest?

#108 Posted by kyrool98 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@EdwardWindsor: may i ask when he was cursed by thanos, ive only really read the daniel way series myself so far, and am awaiting the final volume, but i havent heard anything about thanos cursing him anywhere

#109 Posted by rico_3088 (485 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember in that dark reign deadpool arc Osborn found the cure for cancer and places it in a bullet to cure his cancer an make his healing factor kill him since weapon x engineered it to be stronger because of his cancer

#110 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrool98: tbh i don't know exactly when it was but it was quite awhile ago. sorry

#111 Posted by Iragexcudder (4920 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoever hates Deadpool doesn't have a sense of humor. If you don't like him, then don't look at his comics. There's no one like him so don't get all butthurt about it.

#112 Posted by NiKva (94 posts) - - Show Bio

Erase his existence from the universe. He'll still exist in other universes though.

#113 Posted by RoboElf04 (2 posts) - - Show Bio
#114 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

A cheese grater and the power of music.

#115 Edited by RoboElf04 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

@haustyl12: that would probably just make more than a thousand deadpools coz he cant re grow any part of his body from the littlest cell

#116 Posted by PunyParker (11148 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know,but this deffinetely killed me!!

#117 Posted by drake_gabriel (7 posts) - - Show Bio

You can travel back in time and kill him as a baby (like DUH)

#118 Posted by bpears (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@cherry_bomb: I can see why some people think that, but I love em. He uses a lot of references, some surprise me and are sometimes pretty subtle, I doubt anyone has picked up every single reference they've read. I'm not really talking about the very recent comics though. But then sometimes his references are as obvious as this;

He is pretty funny, I think. Like a perfectly wrong super hero, but in an awesome way.

#119 Posted by teddy_the_god_killer (299 posts) - - Show Bio

Kill no. Liquidise him into a Deadpool milkshake, mix with quick set concrete. Put him in the heart of a star so he burns to plasma and his atoms are dispersed throughout the sun, which is many millions times the volume of the Earth.

#120 Posted by chem86 (367 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool has been cursed with life, so nothing in the world can kill him. You can keep him temporarily dead but not for long.

This is the guy who has survived a nuclear explosion and asked for a fresca after wards.

Exactly. This thread should have ended after you posted this, truth.

#121 Posted by shakib (1 posts) - - Show Bio

easy: you stop writing him into Marvel comic books. Poof! Dead.

Not only is this answer True. it is the only possible way to kill DP

you can not simply create scenarios where he would die because the next issue will be starring DP yours truly.

Why? simply because he doesn't have the ability to die.

#122 Posted by deadpoolfan1234 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Fuck you he is an awesome character or else they wouldn't put him in his own comics

#123 Posted by deadpoolfan1234 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

@beetlebum3: your crest looks like a hentai girl I would like to fuck

#124 Posted by micha3l56 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

How does anyone plan on getting that close to an assassin like deadpool? He killed the Marvel Universe. Everyone has all these theories on how to kill him? Quick question. How do you get close enough to him to carry out your convoluted idea? You can't kill Deadpool

#125 Posted by DareDevil101 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

Lead him in a trap.then blow him up

#126 Posted by Dakebs (3 posts) - - Show Bio

What part of immortality you guys don't get -_-

he really can't die, he even restored himself from a body explosion induced by a vicious case of HULK SMASH!! he can't die permanently, but if in case Deadpool stood near a nuke as it detonates or thrown off a Volcano or into the Sun and his body Disitegrates, his body doesn't instantly restore from that, however since his soul cannot be captured by Mistress Death cause of Thanos his soul manifest to create a new body on a different location, as far as I know how works immortality on other books and T.V. shows.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.