how can u kill deadpool

• 126 results
#1 Posted by Mirror Master (36 posts) - - Show Bio

how can u kill deadpool    
#2 Posted by inferiorego (24714 posts) - - Show Bio

easy: you stop writing him into Marvel comic books. Poof! Dead.

Staff
#3 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio

to completly kill him off where he cant come back at all is imposible as long as Thanos has cursed him  you know right? , to kill him off for awhile  just liquidate him
@inferiorego: didnt consider taht lol

#4 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3189 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego said:
" easy: you stop writing him into Marvel comic books. Poof! Dead. "
Hopefully someone will do that.
#5 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

Same as Wolverine: Cut off his head and keep it the hell away from his body.

#6 Posted by inferiorego (24714 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @inferiorego said:
" easy: you stop writing him into Marvel comic books. Poof! Dead. "
Hopefully someone will do that. "
He was much better as a supporting cast member or guest star rather than a lead character
Staff
#7 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio
@inferiorego: i disagree i think he was just better when he was solo and back in original run , granted as a co lead with cable he did well to. Hes both overused as a character now and undersold in terms of abilty most of the time to
#8 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

"Death fell in love with him, and she wont let him die", so the officials.

#9 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart:  actualy Thanos wont let him die and has cursed deadpool to never be with lady death since he wants her for himself
#10 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3189 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool is a stupid character ... he's more annoying than Wolverine.
His jokes aren't even funny!  ¬_¬

#11 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
@lazystudent said:
" @Voidheart:  actualy Thanos wont let him die and has cursed deadpool to never be with lady death since he wants her for himself "
cool
#12 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14428 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart:  lady death is shown to prefer Wade over Thanos but since wades now cursed he cna never be with lady death unless Thanos removes said curse which probs wont happen anytime soon
#13 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb said:
" Deadpool is a stupid character ... he's more annoying than Wolverine. His jokes aren't even funny!  ¬_¬ "
Says you. 

I think he's hilarious when done right. Joe Kelly writes him amazingly. 

"I am one unpredictable feather-pluckin walrus!" is my favorite Joe Kelly DP line.
#14 Posted by The Lobster (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool has been cursed with life, so nothing in the world can kill him. You can keep him temporarily dead but not for long. 

This is the guy who has survived a nuclear explosion and asked for a fresca after wards.

#15 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3189 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" Deadpool is a stupid character ... he's more annoying than Wolverine. His jokes aren't even funny!  ¬_¬ "
Says you. 

I think he's hilarious when done right. Joe Kelly writes him amazingly.   "I am one unpredictable feather-pluckin walrus!" is my favorite Joe Kelly DP line. "
Is that picture supposed to be funny? 
The artwork is about the only thing that makes me laugh.
#16 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
Says you. 

I think he's hilarious when done right. Joe Kelly writes him amazingly.   "I am one unpredictable feather-pluckin walrus!" is my favorite Joe Kelly DP line. "
Is that picture supposed to be funny?  The artwork is about the only thing that makes me laugh. "
Yes, it is. Idc for Liefield's art either, so yeah. It's cool, I just think DP is hilarious =P
#17 Posted by Edamame (28160 posts) - - Show Bio

Stryfe killed Deadpool.

#18 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3189 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
Says you. 

Is that picture supposed to be funny?  The artwork is about the only thing that makes me laugh. "
Yes, it is. Idc for Liefield's art either, so yeah. It's cool, I just think DP is hilarious =P "
It's a matter of opinion. :P and I for one ... just don't see the humour in any of that. x]
#19 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
" @InnerVenom123 said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
Says you. 

Yes, it is. Idc for Liefield's art either, so yeah. It's cool, I just think DP is hilarious =P "
It's a matter of opinion. :P and I for one ... just don't see the humour in any of that. x] "
I just like the mental image of Beyonder playing jenga. xD
#20 Posted by Spidertheking (381 posts) - - Show Bio

Throw him in a Volcano or the sun see if he can get out then.

#21 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

Space or Sun.

#22 Posted by Haustyl12 (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Cut off his head burn his body and scatter his ashes all over the world.
#23 Posted by G Bird (1280 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't somebody once cut his head off and keep it locked away for a really really long time once? I'm not sure how he got back to his body though.

#24 Posted by Terran (580 posts) - - Show Bio

I think if you got someone like Anti-Venom to take away his heal factor or something like that. 
#25 Posted by D3athstroke (3916 posts) - - Show Bio

Well you mast kill Thanos and then Throw Deadpool to Sun
#26 Posted by yescas (58 posts) - - Show Bio
@D3athstroke:  My thoughts exactly, kill Thanos then worry about how to kill Deadpool.
#27 Posted by Spidertheking (381 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOOL CAN'T DIE!

#28 Posted by ComicMan24 (147091 posts) - - Show Bio

Chop him into small pieces and separate the pieces.

#29 Posted by Glasgow (135 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb said:
Well... quite off-topic here, well that's your own opinion, but this isn't really the best place to put said opinion...
and you can't really kill Deadpool, just put him in a "Fate Worse Than Death" situation, like being turned to stone, trapped in a empty room for eternity, having to watch all of Uwe Boll's movies
#30 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

2 words atom smasher

#31 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3189 posts) - - Show Bio
@Glasgow said:
" @Cherry Bomb said:
Well... quite off-topic here, well that's your own opinion, but this isn't really the best place to put said opinion... and you can't really kill Deadpool, just put him in a "Fate Worse Than Death" situation, like being turned to stone, trapped in a empty room for eternity, having to watch all of Uwe Boll's movies "
This topic is about 'killing' deadpool, my comment fits perfectly thanks
#32 Edited by Glasgow (135 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb said:

" @Glasgow said:

" @Cherry Bomb said:
Well... quite off-topic here, well that's your own opinion, but this isn't really the best place to put said opinion... and you can't really kill Deadpool, just put him in a "Fate Worse Than Death" situation, like being turned to stone, trapped in a empty room for eternity, having to watch all of Uwe Boll's movies "
This topic is about 'killing' deadpool, my comment fits perfectly thanks "
Yeah, kinda, in a certain light at least...
#33 Posted by arcanineryu (123 posts) - - Show Bio

can Thanos be killed?
#34 Posted by Edamame (28160 posts) - - Show Bio
@arcanineryu said:
" can Thanos be killed? "
No.
#35 Posted by ComicMan24 (147091 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame:
Wasn't he killed by Drax?
#36 Posted by Edamame (28160 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24: I meant not killed forever. He is immortal. LOL
#37 Posted by ComicMan24 (147091 posts) - - Show Bio

The thing with Thanos is that while most people want to become immortal because they are afraid of death, Thanos is an immortal alien who is fascinated with death and more specifically Lady Death.
#38 Posted by Edamame (28160 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanos is the prime nihilist.

#39 Posted by Primmaster64 (21138 posts) - - Show Bio

with the mighty Eraser.

#40 Posted by arcanineryu (123 posts) - - Show Bio

alright so thanos has to be eternally trapped somehow in order to kill deadpool.
#41 Posted by AizenN (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Im gonna cut his head off, put it on a jar throw it away on the river, for the body? Im just going to feed it to the gators

#42 Edited by the ace of knaves (402 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb:  you don't find jokes about rob liefeld not being able to draw feet funny? you don't find it funny when a character gives spider-man stick about doing a deal with the devil and spider-man replies "WTF?" . or who takes the piss out of the fact that writers kill off characters in major events just to add shock value? or who takes the piss out of the fact that he is over exposed? or who takes the piss out of whinging internet fanboys/girls?

basically, you don't find a character who makes a mockery of all the bad things and cliches in the comic book industry, including obsessive fanboys/girls? i know it's all opinion but i don't understand how people can not find that at least a little amusing and interesting.

I bet you haven't actually read any Deadpool comics apart from his crappy guest appearances.

oh and to get back on topic... 

Deadpool can't be killed. He has a healing factor AND is immortal. you can chop his head off, slice him into little pieces... wouldn't matter. He simply cannot die... which depresses the character himself as shown when he is written properly.
#43 Posted by hdorman1 (4662 posts) - - Show Bio

complete incineration  
not even a particle of him or he would regenerate 

#44 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Muramasa Blades in dual wield

#45 Edited by the ace of knaves (402 posts) - - Show Bio

lol you cannot kill deadpool... that's it. it is comic book sorcery/magic. comic book sorcery/magic most of the time makes little to no sense. his healing factor doesn't even come into it.

#46 Posted by batman_begins (90 posts) - - Show Bio

yeesh, seeing that scan, i mean, even if you chop off his head, and keep it away from the body, the head itself or the body itself would regenerate said lost body part. unbelievable. so no point really in fighting deadpool since everyone will lose. wow. now that's a superpower. 

#47 Edited by The Lobster (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay let's make this clear, anyone who thinks you can kill Deadpool by simply cutting off his head are forgetting that he can regrown lost limbs (Unlike Wolverine) and that includes heads.

Deadpool got his entire head blow off by the Punisher in Suicide Kings, he just regrew a new one.

#48 Posted by Mucklefluga (2563 posts) - - Show Bio

drown him.

#49 Posted by Outside_85 (9014 posts) - - Show Bio

Run him over with a steamroller, then put a10'' layer of concrete on top of the remains.

#50 Posted by DarcStorm (244 posts) - - Show Bio

To truly KILL Deadpool, you'd have to tape a conversation of him talkin' about how he's over Death. Then take the tape over to Thanos, and show him it so he would lift the curse. Come back to Deadpool, and chop his head off. Then take the head with you to the Atlantic Ocean, and chuck it away.

Goodbye Deadpool...forever.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.