Fox, please, make the Deadpool Movie

#1 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9618 posts) - - Show Bio

I know we want a Deadpool movie, but we do nothing to obtain this movie, so is time to move and you can help.
It could look like a small thing, but is better that do nothing and cry about the fact, that there is no Deadpool movie.

http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/deadpoolmoviet1000
 I am making a video, i will try to upload it later.
#2 Posted by Cherry Bomb (3189 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see a Deadpool movie!  <3 
Ryan Reynolds. :) yay. 

I totally wanna see Copycat aswell! I hope she is in the movie (when they decide to finally make it) 
Amber Heard please Fox! :D 

#3 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9618 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by TheCrowbar (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

You should be asking anyone but Fox... if you're a real fan that is.

#5 Posted by WolfMonkey (302 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCrowbar: unfortunately that's so true. I'd say go lionsgate but i doubt they'd take it
#6 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio
@Cherry Bomb said:

I'd like to see a Deadpool movie!  <3 
Ryan Reynolds. :) yay. 

I totally wanna see Copycat aswell! I hope she is in the movie (when they decide to finally make it) 
Amber Heard please Fox! :D 

"

I like the way u think, Amber Heard is HOT! =D
#7 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9618 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCrowbar: Dude if you read the petition, you will see i say Fox or anyone, i just want this movie to be made.
@WolfMonkey:Cmon, Fox did the Blade film, so i think people go nuts, i usually balme Joe Quesada every time something goes wrong.
#8 Posted by WolfMonkey (302 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000: ok, they made blade, i'll give you that 
and they do have some good movies here and there. i wasnt saying they're crap. i was saying that they shouldnt make deadpool. for one they made x-men, and we need to get him away from that connection. then there's the fact that i dont think they could make the film as badass as it deserves, to which i think lionsgate could. dont get me wrong, i'm not saying lionsgate is better than fox. both have had their share of good and bad, and hell you could even throw paramount into the mix They've done 4 out of the 5 MCU films so far). I simply feel Fox should not do Deadpool
#9 Posted by ApeKindaBaked (104 posts) - - Show Bio

Haven't we let Fox comletely ruin enough comic movies? 

There are MUCH better movie producers than them. I mean there's Lionsgate, Rogue, Paramount, Legendary. 
In other words, screw Fox.
#10 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7602 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm glad it's not being made anymore. Fox will just f*ck it up.

#11 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCrowbar said:
" You should be asking anyone but Fox... if you're a real fan that is. "
actually as hard as it may be to believe....

Fox chose for a comic movie project:

The perfect actor for the lead
The perfect director
The perfect script writers
#12 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9618 posts) - - Show Bio
@WolfMonkey: @apekindabaked: Guys let this talk, the next guy will reply to you
@Nighthunter said:
" @TheCrowbar said:
" You should be asking anyone but Fox... if you're a real fan that is. "
actually as hard as it may be to believe....  Fox chose for a comic movie project:  The perfect actor for the lead The perfect director The perfect script writers "
Yeah, they did a great job, but people dont want to go into, The director and Hugh Jackman, changed things.
At some point Fox decide to forget about Wolverine Origins and the script about the movie, has nothing to do with Wolverine Origins and only Deadpool fans could remember Deadpool was inside of Wolverine Origins, if you remember, they even wanted Deadpool make up, so he will not look the same way that Barakapool.
Even Fox thinked, Barakapool was lame.
#13 Posted by ApeKindaBaked (104 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000:

Now, doesn't that look better? :D
#14 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9618 posts) - - Show Bio
@apekindabaked: I dont know, i think deadpool, should look like if something bad heppened to him.
#15 Posted by WolfMonkey (302 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @WolfMonkey: @apekindabaked: Guys let this talk, the next guy will reply to you
@Nighthunter Yeah, they did a great job, but people dont want to go into, The director and Hugh Jackman, changed things. At some point Fox decide to forget about Wolverine Origins and the script about the movie, has nothing to do with Wolverine Origins and only Deadpool fans could remember Deadpool was inside of Wolverine Origins, if you remember, they even wanted Deadpool make up, so he will not look the same way that Barakapool. Even Fox thinked, Barakapool was lame. "
Would you mind typing that again in english? I didnt understand a single word of what you just said.
#16 Posted by ApeKindaBaked (104 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000: 

Well, yeah, all the scars show that just fine. Plus without lips he wouldn't be able to talk haha. 

#17 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9618 posts) - - Show Bio
@WolfMonkey: You wanted or not.
Fox did a good job in the preproduction of this film.
It changed, all the crap from Origins.
And the script show, that they wanted a Deadpool movie.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.