Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3321 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Foootage of Deadpool in MUA2

Avatar image for anderson__agent_of_smith
    Anderson: Agent of SMITH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

This is some footage from E3 about Ultimate Alliance 2. If you just want to see the stuff about Pool, skip to 5:50 and you should be good. If you're interested in the whole game though, then go grab a soda and a bag of chips, cause this baby's 20 minutes long.
    As you can see, it's still the guy from MUA 1, John Kassir. I like him. He's the voice I hear whenever I read Deadpool, or even yellow dialogue boxes in general (weird how that works...). So he's going to be a boss at first, but then he joins you beacuse he's just that damn crazy.
    Avatar image for anderson__agent_of_smith
    Anderson: Agent of SMITH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Wow, uh sorry for the double videos. Can't seem to fix that. Oh well.

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By DEADPOOL

I am salavating!

Kinda sucks that each character only has, like, 4 special moves. That's ok though as long as they have more attention given to them, alot of the special moves in the first game were just kinda generic.

I also think that "over 250 fusions" is something of an exaggeration. I see alot of superficial copy and paste jobs. For instance, Deadpool and Green Goblin both throw bombs into tornadoes that Storm or Thor makes. Green Goblin and Deadpool attach bombs to big chunks of rock that Hulk, Juggernaut, Thing, Venom, and probably Luke Cage throw. Etc.

Delta Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Delta Red
    DEADPOOL said:
    I am salavating!Kinda sucks that each character only has, like, 4 special moves. That's ok though as long as they ... [more]
    I also think that "over 250 fusions" is something of an exaggeration.

I think is not exaggerated.

It's been a long, really long time since my statistic class, but i will try to not mess up:
    m= Number of characters (let's say 24)
    n= Number of "groups" or combinations (fusions of 2, in this case)

So the number of fusions would be:

m!                  24!
        ------------ = -------------- =  276
         n! (m-n)!     2! (24-2)!

So, there will be 276 fusions with 24 characters. That's a pretty high number, so i expect a LOT of copypasta jobs, like you said.

And probably we will see more than 24 characters, that makes it even higher.

Oh yeah, and i  wanted Nolan North to voice Deadpool, i'm a bit dissapointed by this, i hope Kassir makes a better and less annoying job.

MercenaryX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By MercenaryX

FIRST DAY PURCHASE

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.