Favorite deadpool Villain

  • 57 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Haustyl12 (138 posts) - - Show Bio

As you know, Deadpool has fought many villians. He even has his own exclusive arch enemies. My question for you is what's your favorite villian Deadpool fought?  
 
I'm stuck between Bullseye (during dark reign), or Taskmaster.

#2 Posted by The Lobster (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite is Taskmaster. 

 
Mainly because they get along but they still hate each others guts.

#3 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

Deathstroke or Betty White!!!
Nah, i will say, his worst enemy, Deadpool!!!!
 



#4 Posted by batman_is_god (1185 posts) - - Show Bio
@Haustyl12:
he has his own arch enemies? Who?
#5 Posted by Vitality (1761 posts) - - Show Bio

The comic book he is trapped in.
#6 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

His own worst enemy is himself. 
 
@batman_is_god: T-Ray is his nemesis.

#7 Posted by Terran (580 posts) - - Show Bio

#8 Edited by WhoDunnit101 (72 posts) - - Show Bio

It has been a long and painful battle on the pages of Deedpool Corps, but the man in that image is "the" one foe Deadpool can never defeat.  I must pay my respect, humbled, but deep inside I know that justice shall rise one day in the form of Lord Cthulu and blast that horrible artwork of his into oblivion.
#9 Posted by The Lobster (1484 posts) - - Show Bio

I think you guys misinterpreted the question, he ask WHO YOUR FAVORITE villain is, not who is Deadpool's arch nemesis.

#10 Posted by WhoDunnit101 (72 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Lobster :  You're just feeling a tad unhappy with your own favourite! 
 
P.S. You can change it.
#11 Posted by The Lobster (1484 posts) - - Show Bio
@WhoDunnit101:  just pointing out what may have been misinterpreted. 
#12 Posted by CrimsonComedian (328 posts) - - Show Bio

My favorite of Deadpool's enemies, is Deadpool himself.

#13 Posted by Metaphor (14 posts) - - Show Bio

taskmaster.  i love when he makes appearances.

#14 Posted by Haustyl12 (138 posts) - - Show Bio

Enough said

 
#15 Posted by HarlequinKiss (441 posts) - - Show Bio
@Haustyl12 said:
" Enough said
"
#16 Posted by d1u47 (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite villian to love or to hate? Fave/love goes to Bullseye. Fave/hate goes to Ajax and Dr. Killebrew.
#17 Posted by www.deadpoolforum.com (200 posts) - - Show Bio

T-Ray!!!

#18 Posted by Jake Fury (18153 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr. Bong. (just felt like saying that)
#19 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster I'm still waiting for Deadpool to take on Hobgoblin though (come on marvel  do it already)
#20 Posted by Theodore (3445 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool #28
#21 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio
@Theodore said:
"
Deadpool #28
"

woah he sounds serious there
#22 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio
@spystreak: Why would Deadpool Hobgolblin? They have no history.
#23 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio
@Abnormally Warm Guy: Daniel Way Plot Twist, that or Freakazoid is on my head watching tv.
Is a joke about the fact people belive Deadpool is crazy.
#24 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio
@Abnormally Warm Guy:
it doesn't matter about history between characters the original Jack"o"lantern had no history with spider-man until appearing inspectacular spiderman#56 I have been wanting to see Deadpool take on the Hobgoblin for years I wanted a fight between Luke Cage and Green Goblin too and finally it happened though I was dissapointed that Luke Cage won :p
also didn't Deadpool get hired to Impersonate the Hobgoblin at some point?
#25 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio
@spystreak said:
" @Abnormally Warm Guy: it doesn't matter about history between characters the original Jack"o"lantern had no history with spider-man until appearing inspectacular spiderman#56 I have been wanting to see Deadpool take on the Hobgoblin for years I wanted a fight between Luke Cage and Green Goblin too and finally it happened though I was dissapointed that Luke Cage won :palso didn't Deadpool get hired to Impersonate the Hobgoblin at some point? "
Sure, you dont like the Goblins!!!!
#26 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @spystreak said:
" @Abnormally Warm Guy: it doesn't matter about history between characters the original Jack"o"lantern had no history with spider-man until appearing inspectacular spiderman#56 I have been wanting to see Deadpool take on the Hobgoblin for years I wanted a fight between Luke Cage and Green Goblin too and finally it happened though I was dissapointed that Luke Cage won :palso didn't Deadpool get hired to Impersonate the Hobgoblin at some point? "
Sure, you dont like the Goblins!!!!"

heh I don't like them I love them best villains in Marvel in my opinion
#27 Posted by zashu (3 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have to say Deadpool is my favorite Deadpool villain


#28 Posted by Dracade102 (8167 posts) - - Show Bio

Headpool was a bad guy for like five minutes, but he's still my favorite
#29 Posted by FunnyStuff707 (179 posts) - - Show Bio

Taskmaster is my favorite, gotta say.

#30 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio
@spystreak said:
" @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @spystreak said:
" @Abnormally Warm Guy: it doesn't matter about history between characters the original Jack"o"lantern had no history with spider-man until appearing inspectacular spiderman#56 I have been wanting to see Deadpool take on the Hobgoblin for years I wanted a fight between Luke Cage and Green Goblin too and finally it happened though I was dissapointed that Luke Cage won :palso didn't Deadpool get hired to Impersonate the Hobgoblin at some point? "
Sure, you dont like the Goblins!!!!"
heh I don't like them I love them best villains in Marvel in my opinion "
You know Deadpool dont have any problem with most of the Goblins? and that he is not Spiderman?
#31 Edited by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@Theodore said:

"

Deadpool #28
"
 
 
The mercenary is going to complain about being used? Really?
#32 Posted by Heretic175 (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable... they respect each other but feel the need to fight all the time

#33 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14402 posts) - - Show Bio

Tray since as probably the best story Deadpool has had. Cable is probs hes best super powered friend of recent history.

#34 Posted by mavfan626 (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

#35 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000:
yeah I do
#36 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio
@spystreak: Good to know, why the goblin, i mean, Venom vs Deadpool soud more logic, since the Funny Venom jokes, we want moar Deadpoopl actionsss!!!
#37 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Lobster said:
" My favorite is Taskmaster. 

  Mainly because they get along but they still hate each others guts. "
of course its taskmaster.  this ones a no-brainer. 
#38 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

Capcom

#39 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000:
in recent years Deadpool has become one of my Favourites Hobgoblin is another favourite of mine I want to see them go head to head is all. 
Deadpool vs Venom would be interesting though I'm not much of a venom fan anymore ever since Mac got the symbiote he just seems too over the top and has a really weak personality like destroy destroy destroy eat brains destroy Eat Brains is all that goes through his mind when Eddie had the symbiote he  had a personality that was more deep and complex and I found his character alot more likeable than Mac's still do plus deadpool vs venom has been done before  
  
#40 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio
@spystreak: Explain that to the kids and Joe "dumbnuts" Quesada
#41 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @spystreak: Explain that to the kids and Joe "dumbnuts" Quesada "

I don't think they'd understand the big words like personality or character
#42 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio
@spystreak said:
" @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @spystreak: Explain that to the kids and Joe "dumbnuts" Quesada "
I don't think they'd understand the big words like personality or character "
Joe i am sure not, he dont understand what a plot is, but it meaby work with the kids.
#43 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @spystreak said:
" @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @spystreak: Explain that to the kids and Joe "dumbnuts" Quesada "
I don't think they'd understand the big words like personality or character "
Joe i am sure not, he dont understand what a plot is, but it meaby work with the kids. "

kids back in the  
90s maybe but now I don't think they'd understand they'd probably say "oh yeah who needs a story  or character development just have Deadpool get pwned by Wolverine then have wolverine get pwned by Venom" I had a fourteen year old kid in wall-mart say to me when was Megatron a gun I had mentioned while looking through the transformers section for add ons to my collection that they should make a megatron that turns into a gun again and this kid was looking through Marvel Universe and he looks over and says Yo when was Megatron a Gun dawg and at that moment I just thought this kid was a freaking retard all the signs in my head were like  give this kid a helmet and uber fail. I'm assuming this kid was a marvel fan because he had a few of the marvel figures in his cart how can someone not be aware of megatron being a gun? this generation of Kids scare me with there hip hop and angst and the fact they are down right stupid and almost all of them talk like they're black a chineses kid on the bus was with his friends talking about some new cd by eminem or some crap like that using words such as Dawg, N!gger and other retard words uh I give up with kids theses days
#44 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio
@spystreak: Blame the liberal media and fox news, those thing ruin the brain of our child and this is not a joke.
Blae the plitics, Hartman need tot be the next president from the world.
#45 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
@spystreak said:
" @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @spystreak said:
" @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @spystreak: Explain that to the kids and Joe "dumbnuts" Quesada "
I don't think they'd understand the big words like personality or character "
Joe i am sure not, he dont understand what a plot is, but it meaby work with the kids. "
kids back in the  90s maybe but now I don't think they'd understand they'd probably say "oh yeah who needs a story  or character development just have Deadpool get pwned by Wolverine then have wolverine get pwned by Venom" I had a fourteen year old kid in wall-mart say to me when was Megatron a gun I had mentioned while looking through the transformers section for add ons to my collection that they should make a megatron that turns into a gun again and this kid was looking through Marvel Universe and he looks over and says Yo when was Megatron a Gun dawg and at that moment I just thought this kid was a freaking retard all the signs in my head were like  give this kid a helmet and uber fail. I'm assuming this kid was a marvel fan because he had a few of the marvel figures in his cart how can someone not be aware of megatron being a gun? this generation of Kids scare me with there hip hop and angst and the fact they are down right stupid and almost all of them talk like they're black a chineses kid on the bus was with his friends talking about some new cd by eminem or some crap like that using words such as Dawg, N!gger and other retard words uh I give up with kids theses days "
I think you're reading way too much into that.  That's just the generation gap at play.  Ask yourself when would a 14 year old even see Megatron as a gun?  The only cartoons that he would have seen would be with Megatron turning into other stuff.  He'd have to specifically research the character to even know about it.   It's all about exposure, and younger folks were exposed to a completely different set of  comics and cartoons than older folks were
#46 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @spystreak: Blame the liberal media and fox news, those thing ruin the brain of our child and this is not a joke. Blae the plitics, Hartman need tot be the next president from the world."

yeah I liked the Goverment better when it was run by blood drinking shapeshifting  Reptillians from the draconis star system better maybe they should bring the reptillians back into power to screw with  David Icke just as long as it's not the retarded one
 
#47 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio
@spystreak said:
" @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @spystreak: Blame the liberal media and fox news, those thing ruin the brain of our child and this is not a joke. Blae the plitics, Hartman need tot be the next president from the world."

yeah I liked the Goverment better when it was run by blood drinking shapeshifting  Reptillians from the draconis star system better maybe they should bring the reptillians back into power to screw with  David Icke just as long as it's not the retarded one
"
Welll at least the crazy repitialians goverment liked the innternet , the new liberal one hates the internets and try toi control it, i mean, wtf?
I am free to say, the president came from a ship and that he is a hairless wooki if a want.
Damn it, is still real to meeee!!!
#48 Posted by Foolkiller (168 posts) - - Show Bio

widdle wade

#49 Posted by spystreak (2063 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @spystreak said:
" @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
" @spystreak: Blame the liberal media and fox news, those thing ruin the brain of our child and this is not a joke. Blae the plitics, Hartman need tot be the next president from the world."

yeah I liked the Goverment better when it was run by blood drinking shapeshifting  Reptillians from the draconis star system better maybe they should bring the reptillians back into power to screw with  David Icke just as long as it's not the retarded one
 
"
Welll at least the crazy repitialians goverment liked the innternet , the new liberal one hates the internets and try toi control it, i mean, wtf? I am free to say, the president came from a ship and that he is a hairless wooki if a want. Damn it, is still real to meeee!!!"

exactly who cares if a few Muslims lo0se oil at least we had uncensored internet now Ican't look at porn without a warning coming up about adult content hell I'm sure there's adult content at youngleafs.com and xxxdessert.com that's why I searched it I'm an adult that's what adults look at f##king liberals :p
#50 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio
@spystreak: I mean, why does people love liberals, they love freedom?, no they love have sex with child and later kill them like thta crazy clowns.
Also Liberals are the same piece of dog sh1t, but at least conservative reptilians let you talk and think what you want.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.