Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Evil deadpool aftermath

Haustyl12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Haustyl12

So the evil deadpool arc is done and the "DEAD" arc is coming our way. How did you feel about Evil Deadpool arc? I thought the first and last issue of the arc was good and I personally can't wait for the new arc which finally has X force in it

ranvage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ranvage

I felt it was weak. Didn't make much sense and it ended as it began, out of nowhere.

I was excited with DEAD as well, specially after seeing all the appearances on the previews, but seeing the last of Evil Deadpool, I bet issue 50 will simply be him visiting a great variety of people, searching for chemicals responsible for his evil twin death.

As usual nowadays, I believe Daniel will disappoint with this following arc.

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By The Lobster

I wanna know where this magical antidote that can turn Deadpool back to normal came from. Daniel says it has something to do with "the very beginning."

I'm interested to read this, but my expectations are extremely low. The only thing I'm worried about is Deadpool losing his position on X-Force. I'm also a little worried that Daniel might keep Deadpool alive in the end but screw the character up completely....like get rid of his scars and healing factor or sense of humor. Just look at Evil Deadpool before he dies and tell me that doesn't worry you as a Deadpool reader.

ranvage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By ranvage

Believe, there's little Daniel writes related to Deadpool's past.

I also worry about Wade losing his spot on the X-force team, but lately I have been rather disappointed with what I read on the Uncanny X-force ongoing series.

Wade is losing his dark assassin side and is becoming more of a buffoon, a joke for the comical part of story.

I will not lie, I find myself laughing more than a few times reading Deadpool, but it's too extreme nowadays. It's time to get back some of the badass, oldschool merc with a mouth.

SadiaVicious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By SadiaVicious

I would like if he get his appearance back like he gets with the Weapon X, but he can't loose his Healing Factor.

And I prey to them to not take away Deadpool from X-Froce... This serie is awesome! Uncanny X-Force is the only way I can see 90' Deadpool again.

Anyway, hope Way don't screw up with this DEAD arc.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.