Domino and Deadpool

• 69 results
#51 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1398 posts) - - Show Bio

Wade Wilson's War is not cannon.

#52 Posted by RainEffect (3376 posts) - - Show Bio
@Abnormally Warm Guy said:
Wade Wilson's War is not cannon.
But it is the most creative parody of a comic book title I've ever heard.
#53 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (312 posts) - - Show Bio

What parody was it from?

Also...I believe that it's time for wade to get a little more serious. Stop the random roamin', and actually have a REAL direct goal. Expand his relationship status with Domino. She'd be more inclined to be with him if he's not always annoyin' her. AND...it would also make for great story tellin'.

Marvel...get on it.

#54 Posted by evodmasters (593 posts) - - Show Bio

I am actually for a Domino and Deadpool relationship, but Deadpool has a intentional tendency to aim for women who are beyond his reach (Death being the easiest). When he sets up a relationship, he usually goes for a match that will not last long. this is because every time he tries for a serious relationship, the other person dies (see Copycat and Mercedes). that is why he goes for women who are either unattainable or on opposing factions, such as Banshee or She-Hulk. I think he does this to prevent himself from getting hurt from the loss of a new loved one, in his eyes it is easier to face rejection than lose someone he loves. So most of his relationships are flings or shortened to prevent personal attachment, really he does this because he believes that any attempt at his own happiness will result in the death of his wanton affections. Why? Cause Death herself is a jealous bitch and will straight up kill a ho for touching her man.

#55 Posted by evodmasters (593 posts) - - Show Bio

@evodmasters said:

I am actually for a Domino and Deadpool relationship, but Deadpool has a intentional tendency to aim for women who are beyond his reach (Death being the easiest). When he sets up a relationship, he usually goes for a match that will not last long. this is because every time he tries for a serious relationship, the other person dies (see Copycat and Mercedes). that is why he goes for women who are either unattainable or on opposing factions, such as Banshee or She-Hulk. I think he does this to prevent himself from getting hurt from the loss of a new loved one, in his eyes it is easier to face rejection than lose someone he loves. So most of his relationships are flings or shortened to prevent personal attachment, really he does this because he believes that any attempt at his own happiness will result in the death of his wanton affections. Why? Cause Death herself is a jealous bitch and will straight up kill a ho for touching her man.

I feel like i should make a new thread for this.

#56 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (312 posts) - - Show Bio

@evodmasters: Domino's not unattainable, nor is she someone who would die easily. She IS the woman who had the most fights with Deadpool...and she's still alive.

Domino and Deadpool ALL the way!!

#57 Posted by ranvage (136 posts) - - Show Bio

First of all, Wade and Vanessa had a relationship way before Cable was in the picture, way before they were known as Deadpool and Copycat. And I can surely see Domino and Deadpool getting together. I mean, Cable and Deadpool were mortal enemies and ended up being best buds. After that, I wouldn’t be surprised if Wade ended up marrying a newly resurrected Jean Grey.

#58 Posted by evodmasters (593 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbit_May_Cry: I do like the pairing, but being Wade's steady girl friend is like being Wade's costume. At some point some one will stab or shoot it in an effort to hurt Wade. I like the relationship, but there are too many enemies who would try to kill Domino in an effort to hurt Wade. It is the only real way to hurt him. After all he can't die, no matter what Douche Way thinks, and after the weapon x torturing, all physical pain seems less by comparison.

#59 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (312 posts) - - Show Bio

@evodmasters: You forget that Deadpool and Domino have majority of the same enemies..with the exceptions of the heros that Deadpool fights. So there isn't anyone that would kill Domino to get to Deadpool, they'll just simply try to kill Domino 'cause they hate her too.

And Domino's already use to bein' shot at or threatened with blades...she gets that from Deadpool already.

#60 Posted by DEADPOOL (2903 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jotham said:

@BioshadowTh said:
" he deadpool if it female he like it "
In general yeah, Deadpool likes all females and some other things. However, I don't remember Deadpool ever specifically expressing interest in Domino.

Deadpool hit on her before.

#61 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (312 posts) - - Show Bio

@DEADPOOL: 'Cause she's hott!!

#62 Posted by evodmasters (593 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbit_May_Cry: Like I said, i think they would be great together, but on the off chance that someone does kill Domino I don't want people to say, "Domino is dead because of Deadpool." There are plenty of people who hate him because he simply exists and he was given too much exposure in a short period of time. We don't need to give them a real reason that they can shove in our faces to dislike him. To be honest, I am also a fan of Domino, if there was a Domino solo book written by Gail Simone I would totally put it on my pull list. I would like Domino and Wade to find happiness together, but seems when anything goes right for Deadpool the writers at Marvel have to go (insert expletive here) it up for him. Even if that means killing characters who would be really hard to kill under any circumstances.

#63 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (312 posts) - - Show Bio

@evodmasters: I'm pretty sure that Marvel wouldn't kill Domino off...at least not for a couple of years after gettin' with Deadpool.

They'll do it for shock purposes, just to get a reaction out of Deadpool and all his readers. Then she'll come back in a while ('Cause you know no-one stays dead in comic books).

#64 Posted by ranvage (136 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it all depends on the development. I believe the couple could work, but it depends too much on the writer. It needs to feel the natural and I agree she shouldn’t die or meet any unreal circumstances just for they relationship to end.

A nice way to end their relationship, if it comes to that, is to bring Cable back. Making Domino being unsure about her feelings and all that crap.

#65 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (312 posts) - - Show Bio

@ranvage said:

I think it all depends on the development. I believe the couple could work, but it depends too much on the writer. It needs to feel the natural and I agree she shouldn’t die or meet any unreal circumstances just for they relationship to end.

A nice way to end their relationship, if it comes to that, is to bring Cable back. Making Domino being unsure about her feelings and all that crap.

And then she finds out she's pregnant.

#66 Posted by ranvage (136 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol. Could work.

#67 Posted by evodmasters (593 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@ranvage said:

Next on Maury "A Pregnant Mercenary, A Time Traveling Savior, An Immortal Wack Job, and Love Triangles."

#68 Posted by Rabbit_May_Cry (312 posts) - - Show Bio

@evodmasters said:

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:

@ranvage said:

Next on Maury "A Pregnant Mercenary, A Time Traveling Savior, An Immortal Wack Job, and Love Triangles."

Why do I get the fellin' that Deadpool will be Maury?

#69 Posted by deadpoolisawesome00 (2 posts) - - Show Bio

AWESOME THOUGHT LOL!!!!!!

@DEADPOOL said:

On that cover of Deadpool #18, I wanna see Deadpool push his face in Domino's awesome cleavage. I can't do it myself, so I'll live vicariously through Deadpool... as usual.
Column HeadColumn HeadColumn HeadColumn Head

DOMINO IS SOOOOO HOT i really think they should be together they would be a great team and couple (and again)SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.