Domino and Deadpool

• 69 results
#1 Posted by BioshadowTh (77 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok i'm a huge fan of this cuple but as of late there has been some spark.  and the cover or deadpool 18 just pushes it. so what do you all think?
#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Domino is being lumped with Wade to keep him away from the rest of Utopia.  He wants to join he X-Men, but he's too dangerous to have around.  Cyclops isn't stupid and doesn't want to make an enemy out of DP, so he's getting Dom to babysit.  I don't think there's anything romantic there... especially not with the new X-Force: Sex & Violence mini series just around the corner. 

#3 Posted by Methias (437 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have to say Dom is way too serious to be paired with a raving loon like Deadpool.

#4 Posted by BioshadowTh (77 posts) - - Show Bio
@Methias said:

"I would have to say Dom is way too serious to be paired with a raving loon like Deadpool. "

ever here the saying opposite attract    and by the way she not that serious
#5 Posted by Methias (437 posts) - - Show Bio
@BioshadowTh said:
" @Methias said:

"I would have to say Dom is way too serious to be paired with a raving loon like Deadpool. "

ever here the saying opposite attract    and by the way she not that serious "
Yes, I have hered it. I didn't say she was the most serious character in the MU, only that she is too serious for Wade. She also finds him very annoying, and has since they started appearing in comics together.
#6 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio
@BioshadowTh: The opposites attract thing is absolute bullcrap. Birds of a feather fly to gether is actually more accurate. Our differences stand out more but more times then not people pair up with someone just like them.
#7 Edited by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio

On that cover of Deadpool #18, I wanna see Deadpool push his face in Domino's awesome cleavage. I can't do it myself, so I'll live vicariously through Deadpool... as usual.

#8 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

What?!?!  they're a couple ?!?!
#9 Posted by DarcStorm (244 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEADPOOL:  Where can I see this cover?...Cause I can't find it.
#10 Posted by kimmycat (237 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23 said:

"What?!?!  they're a couple ?!?! "

Nope, but some fans will 'ship' anything. 

@DarcStorm said:

" @DEADPOOL:  Where can I see this cover?...Cause I can't find it. "

Really??  Because I put it in both Domino's & Deadpool's galleries last week :p
#12 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Let's hope this doesn't become an actual relationship because I can't bare to see Domino end up like Outlaw,Siryn,and Copycat.Deadpool is a f#ck up he doesn't deserve to be in a relationship.Stick to the random unimportant storylines as usual.

#13 Posted by CrimsonComedian (328 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see her killing him over and over again, instead of getting together with him.

#14 Posted by DarcStorm (244 posts) - - Show Bio

This is actually one of my favorite couples. I always wanted Deadpool to end up with Domino, but Cable (was what I think) kept ruinin' it.  Who knows, with Deadpool wantin' a change in his life now he may very well end up with the one girl he fights the most. And who's gonna be there to stop them from gettin' together this time...?

#15 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

It's too messed up.  People still confuse Copycat & Domino.  Cable slept with both women... Deadpool doesn't need Nate's sloppy seconds. 
#16 Edited by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEADPOOL said:

" On that cover of Deadpool #18, I wanna see Deadpool push his face in Domino's awesome cleavage. I can't do it myself, so I'll live vicariously through Deadpool... as usual. "

FCK YEARGH!

xerox-kitty:
Agreed
#17 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio
@CrimsonComedian: that's about how'd it'd go. She's a no nonesense kind of girl. That doesn't work well with deadpool.
#18 Posted by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:
" @LauraX23 said:

Nope, but some fans will 'ship' anything. "
We just wanna see Deadpool get some lovin', we feel sorry for him.
#19 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEADPOOL said:
" @xerox-kitty said:
" @LauraX23 said:

We just wanna see Deadpool get some lovin', we feel sorry for him. "
So you want to see him with another one of Cable's cast off's??  At least with Siryn she wasn't attached to anyone else...
#20 Edited by DEADPOOL (2703 posts) - - Show Bio
@xerox-kitty said:

" @DEADPOOL said:

" @xerox-kitty said:

" @LauraX23 said:

We just wanna see Deadpool get some lovin', we feel sorry for him. "
So you want to see him with another one of Cable's cast off's??  At least with Siryn she wasn't attached to anyone else... "
I'm not really "shipping" Deadpool and Domino, I wouldn't mind it though because Deadpool deserves some love. She could be a great girlfriend for Deadpool since she could get him to stay in line and she wouldn't condemn him for stabbing the right people. And with her chalk-white skin, she isn't exactly "normal looking" either.

And honestly, Cable is long gone and about 2 decades older. Will the young and ripe Domino want to hook back up with an 80-ish year old Cable? Although there is selective-aging in comics...
#21 Posted by evodmasters (571 posts) - - Show Bio

good times

#22 Posted by maxcarnage (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah, Deadpool and Domino are totally made for each other! Though, I do miss Cable and Deadpool, It was one of my favorite series,sniffle.

#23 Posted by iLLituracy (13537 posts) - - Show Bio

Domino and Deadpool?

No.

#24 Posted by kimmycat (237 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy said:
" Domino and Deadpool?  No. "
Agreed. She's too serious for him.
#25 Edited by maxcarnage (70 posts) - - Show Bio
@kimmycat:
Good point.... though, a quick fling wouldn't be bad for a story. Ya know, the classic seriouse type paired with the maniacal, gun slinging, merc witha mouth who's into puns and gags. Sounds good to me.
#26 Posted by kimmycat (237 posts) - - Show Bio
@maxcarnage: Lol I just don't like the idea of friends sharing girls. She was with Cable for a long time it would just seem weird to hook her up with Wade, but that's just my opinion lol.
#27 Posted by maxcarnage (70 posts) - - Show Bio
@kimmycat:
I kinda of agree. DP and Cable were such good freinds, hate to see it ruined. Also, it does seem kinda weird. LOL.
#28 Posted by kimmycat (237 posts) - - Show Bio
@maxcarnage: Glad to see I could change your mind :) lol.
#29 Posted by maxcarnage (70 posts) - - Show Bio
@kimmycat:
I would still like to see a series where perhaps he tries to woo her, only to fail and go after the next hottest chick in old deadpool fashion.
#30 Posted by goldenkey (2927 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't see anyone with Deadpool, so I can see this.
#31 Edited by kimmycat (237 posts) - - Show Bio
@maxcarnage:
Lol who knows? You might get your wish with all the Deadpool stuff that's coming out recently. 

@goldenkey

said:

" I can't see anyone with Deadpool, so I can see this. "

Me either. If I had to pick I would probably just pick Outlaw. But this is a Domino and Deadpool thread so that would be getting off-topic lol.
#32 Posted by maxcarnage (70 posts) - - Show Bio
@kimmycat:
Maybe a story arch where deadpool tries to find a girlfreind? It be hilarious! DATEPOOL, I could see it now.
#33 Posted by kimmycat (237 posts) - - Show Bio
@maxcarnage: Lol there was an issue in the Joe Kelly series were he went on multiple dates...but then it just turned out to be Copycat in disguise lol. He just has no luck with women :/
#34 Posted by maxcarnage (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, how sad.
#35 Posted by kimmycat (237 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol yep.

#36 Posted by DarcStorm (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Come on people. Everyone knows that they are exact opposites, which is why they would be good for each other. I didn't really like Cable and Domino together, because (to me) she always looked like she should be with Deadpool. She's one of the only girls who can control him, and one of the only girls who can fight him if he gets too out of hand. Not to mention that Wolverine had damn near every girl in marvel, and they got with friends of his. So what would be so wrong about Deadpool and Domino? They actually make more sense than him and any other girl...cause those relationships didn't/won't last long. But Deadpool and Domino I could see goin' on for quite some time. I could even see a arc where Cable comes back (in some weird comic book way), only to see that Deadpool got Domino pregnant. I don't think it would ruin the friendship, cause Cable doesn't look like the type of guy who would end their friendship over just one of his ex's gettin' with Deapool.

Serious counter balances Insanity.

Also: Copycat was with Deadpool before Cable, so Cable had Deadpool's sloppy seconds. But Deadpool and Domino would be a better match for each other cause of their history with each other...it's all funny if you think about it.

#37 Posted by sunshinethewerewolf (29 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked his chemistry with Black Widow from Thunderbolts..

#38 Posted by BioshadowTh (77 posts) - - Show Bio
@DarcStorm said:
"Come on people. Everyone knows that they are exact opposites, which is why they would be good for each other. I didn't really like Cable and Domino together, because (to me) she always looked like she should be with Deadpool. She's one of the only girls who can control him, and one of the only girls who can fight him if he gets too out of hand. Not to mention that Wolverine had damn near every girl in marvel, and they got with friends of his. So what would be so wrong about Deadpool and Domino? They actually make more sense than him and any other girl...cause those relationships didn't/won't last long. But Deadpool and Domino I could see goin' on for quite some time. I could even see a arc where Cable comes back (in some weird comic book way), only to see that Deadpool got Domino pregnant. I don't think it would ruin the friendship, cause Cable doesn't look like the type of guy who would end their friendship over just one of his ex's gettin' with Deapool.  Serious counter balances Insanity.  Also: Copycat was with Deadpool before Cable, so Cable had Deadpool's sloppy seconds. But Deadpool and Domino would be a better match for each other cause of their history with each other...it's all funny if you think about it. "

yeah this i what i was thinking and it would make a great story line
#39 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool and Domino getting together would be cool, but I don't think it's ever going to happen. She dislikes him too much and I don't even think he has the hots for her.

#40 Posted by BioshadowTh (77 posts) - - Show Bio

he deadpool if it female he like it
#41 Posted by Jotham (4564 posts) - - Show Bio
@BioshadowTh said:
" he deadpool if it female he like it "
In general yeah, Deadpool likes all females and some other things. However, I don't remember Deadpool ever specifically expressing interest in Domino.
#42 Posted by BioshadowTh (77 posts) - - Show Bio

well there are but i'm not going to name all of them there one hinted at when cable make deadpool see ever one he killed

#43 Posted by evodmasters (571 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically Copycat is Wade's sloppy seconds not Cable's, they dated before Weapon X. Deadpool has not done bad in the dating department, so here are the ones that I know about: Siryn Copycat Typhoid Mary Dazzler Black Widow 1 Outlaw

#44 Posted by Vance Astro (91191 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool is the only character in comics that can have threads on CV dedicated to relationships that he's not in.

#45 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" Deadpool is the only character in comics that can have threads on CV dedicated to relationships that he's not in. "
Heh-heh...
#46 Posted by DarcStorm (244 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks like it's gonna happen...Uh-ooohhhh... (-^_^-)

#47 Posted by GrandSymbiote94 (11593 posts) - - Show Bio
@evodmasters said:
"Technically Copycat is Wade's sloppy seconds not Cable's, they dated before Weapon X. Deadpool has not done bad in the dating department, so here are the ones that I know about: Siryn Copycat Typhoid Mary Dazzler Black Widow 1 Outlaw "

When was he with Dazzler???
#48 Posted by Outside_85 (8536 posts) - - Show Bio

She wasnt that happy to be around him.

#49 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17437 posts) - - Show Bio

In a couple? I don't see that happening but in:

They were on a team, along with Bullseye and Silver Sable.
#50 Posted by Deadpool_17 (18 posts) - - Show Bio

In Deadpool Wade Wilson's war they seemed to be like a couple. But in X-force, Cable/DP, and ongoings, no.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.