Deadpool's Villain School

#1 Posted by AtlasAnimationz (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey all you Deadpool lovers,

I'm a big fan of Deadpool and legos, so I combined the two in a brickfilm I made. If you wanna check it out please click the link below.

Lego Deadpool's Villain School

Hope you like it. Leave a comment and tell me what you think

Also, if you have any other ideas for more brickfilms with Deadpool, don't hesitate and let me know

Thanks!

#2 Posted by PaperDemon (608 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice job! :D Keep it up. And i wanted to ask... could you do a deadpool lego film where he teams up with spiderman?

#3 Posted by AtlasAnimationz (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks PaperDemon! A team-up between Deadpool and Spiderman is a great idea. Especially since it worked so well in the comics :D. I'm currently working on 2 scripts, one Deadpool/superheroes related and one not. After I'm done with them I'll see if I can come up with something for Spiderman. Any ideas?

#4 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20176 posts) - - Show Bio

Neat!

#5 Posted by Shutdown (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool.

#6 Posted by PaperDemon (608 posts) - - Show Bio

No problem, and also I think it could be a story of where Deadpool is going to assassinate someone and spiderman is told to save him. But then they make some sort of deal to have them team up on something world-threatening. :D

#7 Posted by AtlasAnimationz (15 posts) - - Show Bio

That could work PaperDemon. Thanks :D

Also thanks to Shutdown and YourNeighborhoodComicGeek for the comments!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.