Deadpool's movie costume

#1 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

Since many non comic people might confuse DP with Spidey the studio might alter his outfit. Here's the one I'd like to see if they.

#2 Posted by The Lobster (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

nah, I`ll take this one over that one anyday. 

#3 Posted by War Killer (20210 posts) - - Show Bio

How the heck would people mistake DP for Spidey?!?!?!

#4 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio
@War Killer:
What I mean is that they have very similar masks, costumes, and they both joke
#5 Posted by theaceofknaves (36 posts) - - Show Bio

I want Deadpool to have the baggy bit at the back of his mask. Otherwise, that manip is perfect.

#6 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Lobster said:
"nah, I`ll take this one over that one anyday. 

"

who did this? Where can i get it?
#7 Posted by theaceofknaves (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone on superherohype did it. Forgot their name now. They did a few other ones too.

#8 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio

Leather.
tight ... tight, leather.   *droool*

#9 Posted by Hadez (164 posts) - - Show Bio
@AngelFrost said:
" Leather. tight ... tight, leather.   *droool* "

His custom can't be leather that a rather expensive material.......Deadpool is generally flat broke and his custom usually at one point get torn to shreds Leather wouldn't do that
#10 Posted by AngelFrost (2833 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hadez said:
" @AngelFrost said:
His custom can't be leather that a rather expensive material.......Deadpool is generally flat broke and his custom usually at one point get torn to shreds Leather wouldn't do that "
It's the movies. Most superheroes wear leather.
but as long as Ryan Reynolds wears something tight, I don't mind.
#11 Posted by Hadez (164 posts) - - Show Bio
@AngelFrost said:
" @Hadez said:
" @AngelFrost said:
His custom can't be leather that a rather expensive material.......Deadpool is generally flat broke and his custom usually at one point get torn to shreds Leather wouldn't do that "
It's the movies. Most superheroes wear leather. but as long as Ryan Reynolds wears something tight, I don't mind. "
You are totally right in the movies they do that Ryan in Wolvie wore a cotton weave Kevlar material which was still skin tight. I just want him to wear the mask.
#12 Posted by Silver Knight75 (1145 posts) - - Show Bio

Keep it original and I'm fine, though I'm no to big on the curly point on the back of his mask                                             

Deadpool MWM #5
#13 Posted by RazorsEdge (10 posts) - - Show Bio
@theaceofknaves:
yeah i like the goblin-y look that the mask's "tail" makes. I also hope they stay away from spandex....
#14 Posted by BioshadowTh (77 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope the they go with the cable deadpool look
#15 Posted by Delta Red (222 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree most non-comic people would confuse Deadpool with Spider-Man, so i hope they make a good job with the outfit. 
At least from the words of Liefeld, Deadpool will have his outfit in the movie.

#16 Posted by BioshadowTh (77 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like Deadpool's costume to look something like it does in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2, just with less hem lines and much bigger ovals around his eyes, and make that black around the collar a clasp. I'm indifferent if his boots/gloves are red or black though.

#18 Posted by RazorsEdge (10 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as its not spandex..... 
spandex just wouldn't work well....maybe cotton - like a flightsuit. Based the wrinkles in the drawings, its not skin-tight 
#19 Posted by <the skull> (265 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver Knight75 said:
" Keep it original and I'm fine, though I'm no to big on the curly point on the back of his mask                                             
Deadpool MWM #5
"
i like this costume my self but it would be out of place in the movie im hopeing they keep the look of this deadpool but add a toutch of realisum like if it was a military out fit but with the classic deadpool colours. you guys know what i mean?
#20 Posted by BioshadowTh (77 posts) - - Show Bio

I just hope they sell copy of the costume
#21 Posted by G Bird (1280 posts) - - Show Bio

If somebody gets Deadpool and Spidey mixed up they need to get glasses.

#22 Posted by mattbryce2000 (1162 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Dead Pool said:
"
Since many non comic people might confuse DP with Spidey the studio might alter his outfit. Here's the one I'd like to see if they.

"

i love the weapon x outfit. he looks freaking epic in this, but nobody would recognize him.
#23 Posted by RazorsEdge (10 posts) - - Show Bio

The weapon x was cool. - probably the most "realistic"-looking.
#24 Posted by mattbryce2000 (1162 posts) - - Show Bio

it doesn't really matter what he wears as long as the don't f&ck everything up like they did in X-men Origins. Honestly, what crackhead wrote that into the script? freaking pathetic man.
#25 Posted by BioshadowTh (77 posts) - - Show Bio

@ said:

" @Silver Knight75 said:
" Keep it original and I'm fine, though I'm no to big on the curly point on the back of his mask                                             
Deadpool MWM #5
"
i like this costume my self but it would be out of place in the movie im hopeing they keep the look of this deadpool but add a toutch of realisum like if it was a military out fit but with the classic deadpool colours. you guys know what i mean? "

that mixed with the cable and deadpool / MUA2 is the most likly

#26 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio
@
You mean like Major Deadpool?
#27 Posted by bob agent of agency x (207 posts) - - Show Bio

You want to change deadpools costume, YOU MUST WORK FOR FOX

#28 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio
@bob agent of agency x:
The thread is about IF they change is costume the other options are Weapon X or Ultimate
#29 Posted by reaper2923 (2778 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Dead Pool:
I like the Weapon X one
#30 Posted by Hadez (164 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEADPOOL said:
" I'd like Deadpool's costume to look something like it does in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2, just with less hem lines and much bigger ovals around his eyes, and make that black around the collar a clasp. I'm indifferent if his boots/gloves are red or black though.

"
I lie this custom minus the fact it looks like he just decided to kill some random soldier and take his combat boots
#31 Posted by MAV (148 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Dead Pool said:
"@War Killer: What I mean is that they have very similar masks, costumes, and they both joke "

In movies Spiderman is serious and not joke much
#32 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio
@MAV:
True but still he does a little
#33 Edited by CylonDorado (1867 posts) - - Show Bio

I think when people buy a ticket to "Deadpool", they'll probably have a pretty firm grasp of how it's not a Spider-Man movie.
#34 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEADPOOL said:
"I'd like Deadpool's costume to look something like it does in Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2, just with less hem lines and much bigger ovals around his eyes, and make that black around the collar a clasp. I'm indifferent if his boots/gloves are red or black though.

"
#35 Posted by advocatefish (142 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Lobster        Perfect. Itd be stupid for Fox not to use that one.
#36 Posted by 123422 (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, either the classic or the Weapon X, please

#37 Posted by bdog (118 posts) - - Show Bio

No Spandex and it'll look fine, maybe an army type of gear...baggy & heavy...

#38 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Dead Pool said:
" @War Killer: What I mean is that they have very similar masks, costumes, and they both joke "
except movie spiderman doesnt joke. 
#39 Edited by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio
@Violet-Eyed Dragon:
Sometimes he does atleast one scene  
per movie 
#40 Posted by bingbangboom (746 posts) - - Show Bio

I have alot of doubts that this movie gets made at all. The movie sucked, Deadpool was not really Deadpool. It has an uphill battle.

#41 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio
@bingbangboom:
BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#42 Posted by RonSiconolfi (521 posts) - - Show Bio

the classic deadpool costume--will be the movie costume--if they can do it for spidey they can do it for deadpool 

reynolds is gonna keep it 110% true to the comics, also meaning no costume changes for movie adaption
#43 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio
@Silver Knight75: oh i love the little tear in the back
#44 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio

i want the classic costume with just a few variants.  and make it be leather maybe??

#45 Posted by D3athstroke (3917 posts) - - Show Bio

#46 Posted by Weapon-Alpha (148 posts) - - Show Bio

im just wondering how exactly they will touch on his scars and cancer
and if they will do his little teleporting act

#47 Posted by Icon (2077 posts) - - Show Bio
@Weapon-Alpha said:
" im just wondering how exactly they will touch on his scars and cancer and if they will do his little teleporting act "
His physical disfigurement should be easy to do with make-up but I doubt they'll include the teleporter. My guess is they will want to keep his tech and weapons as modern and real world as possible. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.