Deadpool will fix everything.

#1 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9584 posts) - - Show Bio

Realizing that all the recent stories have derailed the Marvel universe he will go down to the comic book store buy all the issues of House Of M, One More Day, Civil War, The Xorn Storyline, whichever one said that the spider that bit peter was magic, and start crossing words out, replacing them. And he replaces the words "No more mutants." with the words "No more immortals" and will then find the issue where Xorn killed Jean Grey cross her out and doodle himself in her place and die and be dead happily ever after, reunited with death. And it will be take place in a one-shot issue called 'Deadpool Saves The Marvel Universe' and it will be awesome.

The Deadpool from X-Men Origins: Wolverine is the same person as the comic Deadpool

And he deliberately derailed his own character to troll the audience.

• It does seem like something he'd do...
    • And he'll make fun of it in the first five minutes of his spin-off movie.
      • Or spend the first five minutes trying to get his mouth to stay open as it keeps healing over.
  • Deadpool: Who figured out my genius scheme!? C'mon, raise your hand and I'll give you a doorknob. It's a very shiny doorknob...
  • Deadpool really is Tom Cruise.
    That was his true face. Both are crazy, hyperactive at inappropriate times, in denial about their obvious Ho Yay, and have an odd and at times scary love life.

Barakapool will be the movie version of Agent X

A scarred Deadpool lookalike that's supposed to emulate Deadpool but nobody likes? Sure, why not! He will meet the actual Deadpool, and they will hate each other.

Scott Adkins will be Agent X and Ryan Reynolds will be Deadpool

#2 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12590 posts) - - Show Bio

..........what?

#3 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

First of all:

No.

Second of all, Deadpool sounds like the kind of guy who'd tell a scriptwriter to give himself laser eyes and big swords in his arms. That's a meta joke. It's funny. The image is humorous.

IT DOESN'T EXCUSE THAT HORRIBLE PORTRAYAL.

#4 Edited by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine: wow the Marvel Universe sure is messed up and my movie only made it worse maybe if i appear in more titles everything will get better

Deadpool: don't worry wolverine i'll fix everything

Wolverine: DEADPOOL STAY THE H*LL AWAY FROM CONTINUTY your only gonna make it worse bub

Deadpool: relax i have a super plan called "Deadpool Saves the Marvel Universe and Meets Stan Lee" *takes out comic and throws it on ground it begins to glow*

Wolverine: Bub Noooooooooooooooo

Deadpool:*jumps in* Hey Stan i got some really great ideas for you to write into marvel

(2minutes later)

Deadpool: *comes out of comic and looks like Barrakapool*

Wolverine: *wolverine is now an actual wolverine shaped like a pretzel* D*mm*t bub look what you did

Deadpool: *looks around and sees destruction everywhere* mufff mufffff muffffffffff muff mufff mufff (translated: Looks my work here is done Deadpool Away!!!!!!) *deadpool flys away*

Stan Lee: *in Doctor doom armor* mwahahahahahah EXCELSIOR!!!!! *he is sudenly sent flying by a purple hand*

Suddenly Galactus with Joe Quesada's head appears BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Deadpool: *winks at you* mufffff muffff mufff (translated Merry Christmas)

#5 Posted by Joygirl (18789 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the second one better. :D "Bub nooooooo" just really did it for me.

#6 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9584 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

First of all:

No.

Second of all, Deadpool sounds like the kind of guy who'd tell a scriptwriter to give himself laser eyes and big swords in his arms. That's a meta joke. It's funny. The image is humorous.

IT DOESN'T EXCUSE THAT HORRIBLE PORTRAYAL.

If you mix 2 and 3, it explains that Deadpool made people belive he was Agent X, the mouth thing was made so no one notice his voice and that the close ups were Deadpool, so he was trolling people to the extreme, i mean is Deadpool, makes sense.

@BlackArmor said:

Wolverine: wow the Marvel Universe sure is messed up and my movie only made it worse maybe if i appear in more titles everything will get better

Deadpool: don't worry wolverine i'll fix everything

Wolverine: DEADPOOL STAY THE H*LL AWAY FROM CONTINUTY your only gonna make it worse bub

Deadpool: relax i have a super plan called "Deadpool Saves the Marvel Universe and Meets Stan Lee" *takes out comic and throws it on ground it begins to glow*

Wolverine: Bub Noooooooooooooooo

Deadpool:*jumps in* Hey Stan i got some really great ideas for you to write into marvel

(2minutes later)

Deadpool: *comes out of comic and looks like Barrakapool*

Wolverine: *wolverine is now an actual wolverine shaped like a pretzel* D*mm*t bub look what you did

Deadpool: *looks around and sees destruction everywhere* mufff mufffff muffffffffff muff mufff mufff (translated: Looks my work here is done Deadpool Away!!!!!!) *deadpool flys away*

Stan Lee: *in Doctor doom armor* mwahahahahahah EXCELSIOR!!!!! *he is sudenly sent flying by a purple hand*

Suddenly Galactus with Joe Quesada's head appears BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Deadpool: *winks at you* mufffff muffff mufff (translated Merry Christmas)

One More New Fantastic Day.

Or also known like OMWFD.

Is better that anything Quesada could think.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.