Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Deadpool wasn't that bad in the X-Men movie.

• 62 results
    morf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By morf
    MercenaryX said:
    morf said: MercenaryX said: morf said: MercenaryX said: morf said: MercenaryX said: Marshall Madness said: The entire movie was lacking. ... [more]

Yeah... But of course, if Fox<ptew> had not taken upon themselves to give the movie financial support it might never have seen the light of day.
    But... If those scumbags over at Fox ruin 'Pool's movie... Then I am personally going to write an very angry letter! Or blow up their headquarters... Depends if I am able to get C-4, dynamite, blueprints to their headquarter and address.... or paper and a pen... But then again, I could send a mail... Hmmmm..... Does anyone know what the shipping rates are for a horse head from Norway to The USA?
    methias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By methias

As far as the DP spinoff goes, it is obviously way too early to tell anything. imdb isn't always perfect, but they have it listed as a Marvel project, rather than a 20th century fox project. If that could be true it would be absolutely amazing news. Doesn't Fox only hold the rights to the x-men now?

MercenaryX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By MercenaryX
    morf said:
    MercenaryX said: morf said: MercenaryX said: morf said: MercenaryX said: morf said: MercenaryX said: Marshall Madness said: The entire movie ... [more]
    I will start kill fox organization.......REALLY
    RedFux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By RedFux

Give me the reason you can say 'they made him right'.
    That is the no. 1 reason the movie suck

inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

#55  Edited By inferiorego  Staff
    RedFux said:
    Give me the reason you can say 'they made him right'.That is the no. 1 reason the movie suck [more]
    Whatever they chose to do, they did for a reason, and it worked for the movie. Nothing will ever make fanboys happy. Just deal with it, nothing anyone says is going to change what has already happened, unless you have a Delorian and a long open track
    MercenaryX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By MercenaryX
    RedFux said:
    Give me the reason you can say 'they made him right'.That is the no. 1 reason the movie suck [more]
    OK, Lets look at it from this view. He was suppose to be a failed expirement right? Well, he is. In the movie the lady with Striker said the bonding process wasn't complete and that it was temporary. So, I'm guess after Wolverine slices his head off he loses the powers. Fox gave him a horrible face, and his mouth is unshut at the end. They can easily kill off the fake Baraka claws. They obviously made him a darker character in the movie. Yeah, the movie was not that great, but better than X-3.
    morf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By morf
    MercenaryX said:
    morf said: MercenaryX said: morf said: MercenaryX said: morf said: MercenaryX said: morf said: MercenaryX said: Marshall Madness said: The ... [more]

Don't do it! They'll probably sue you, and that's exactly what they want!
    MercenaryX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By MercenaryX
    morf said:
    MercenaryX said: morf said: MercenaryX said: morf said: MercenaryX said: morf said: MercenaryX said: morf said: MercenaryX said: Marshall Madness ... [more]
    You're right, but they must be stopped.....but how?
    morf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By morf

Well in such an grim situation it would seem to be no other choice... We will have to call... The A-team<The A-team narrator starts to talk while the main theme begins>... On second thought.... Where's Superman when ya' need 'im? OKay, I can't stand that self-righteous frag so I'll transfigurate that question to; Where's Freddy Krueger when ya' need 'im?

But honestly I do not know... Know any mob gangs? That might actually turn out to be rather amusing...
    "Dear Don,
    I ask of you this request, and non other, which is to take out Fox.
    PS. Don't worry theres only around several hundreds employees/ Minions
    Forever yours Morf"

FRESH416

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#60  Edited By FRESH416

Wasn't what i expected i hoped he'd do much better.. *sigh*

MercenaryX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By MercenaryX
    morf said:
    Well in such an grim situation it would seem to be no other choice... We will have to call... The A-team<The A-team narrator ... [more]
    LOL THIS
    MercenaryX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By MercenaryX
    @MercenaryX said:
    "
    morf said:
    Well in such an grim situation it would seem to be no other choice... We will have to call... The A-team<The A-team narrator ... [more]
    LOL THIS
    "

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.