Deadpool Vs Sentry

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by batkevin74 (9723 posts) - - Show Bio

Now the only way I can see Wade having a chance is if he pretended to be the Void, knowing him dressing up in a black sheet and saying wooooo, all the while plugging a baffled Sentry with pianos, adamantium bullets, Anti-metal water balloons, small furry animals, sarin gas, vibranium shuriken and a particle beam

Sure the Void thing will unnerve Sentry for a while; who will eventually work out its not his bad side gone mental and punt Wade's head into orbit. I see it in the style of Deadpool Vs Wolverine in Origins. An unrelenting barrage of jokes & weapons until the penny drops.

What do you say?

#2 Posted by D3athstroke (3888 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by batkevin74 (9723 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke: well at least he got to round 4 :)

#4 Posted by ranvage (124 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Sentry is dead, as I recall, so there ain't much of a fight there. LOL.

Still, if he was alive, he is far stronger than Deadpool. Nevertheless, Deadpool is immortal, so he could keep coming until he finds a way to beat Sentry.

Great fight, anything can happen.

#5 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool is Immortal, without Bendisforce Sentry gets killed after he lost his power for the fact, Deadpool is more popular.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.