Deadpool VS Jason Vorhees

#1 Posted by Mr. America (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Setup: Deadpool gets a job to pick up a briefcase. The briefcase is in a cabin in Camp Crystal Lake.

#2 Posted by CryptOmen (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh deadpool all the way.
come on he can port any weapon he want's into the battle and you really cant kill him. i say he blows Jason into goo, grabs the case and then walks out whistling.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (225709 posts) - - Show Bio
Deadpool would beat Jason
#4 Posted by Mr. America (24 posts) - - Show Bio

But you can't kill Jason either

#5 Edited by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

you can stop him for yrs with a right cut decapitation,  he doesnt regenerate right alway.

DP ftw 'cause he is ded cool

#6 Posted by claws (5060 posts) - - Show Bio

deadpool

#7 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi new guy here. Deadpool would own him. Be nice if they printed the fight though

#8 Posted by King Saturn (225709 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. America said:
"But you can't kill Jason either"
But if you cut Jason up into Pieces he cant hurt you...
#9 Posted by lordraiden (7725 posts) - - Show Bio
CryptOmen said:
"Meh deadpool all the way.
come on he can port any weapon he want's into the battle and you really cant kill him. i say he blows Jason into goo, grabs the case and then walks out whistling."

Yeah, the only prob with that is, if he blows Jason up, then if you've seen Jason goes to Hell (Friday 9) You know he could inhabit Wades body/mind!
#10 Posted by LordCosmicKing (2629 posts) - - Show Bio

that is if he decides to eat remnants of his body.. i think thats how he came back last time.

#11 Posted by lordraiden (7725 posts) - - Show Bio
LordCosmicKing said:
"that is if he decides to eat remnants of his body.. i think thats how he came back last time."

No, that dude got possessed! Thru the film, Jason kept on crawling out of each body, as some slug time thing, if I remember correctly, and jumping into the next body!
#12 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. America said:
"But you can't kill Jason either"
You can kill Jason. He'll just resurrect down the road. Deadpool would resurrect right away.
#13 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

no, Jason can be killed, Deadpool CANT.

Jason first 2 or 3 movies where ok but all the later ones are utter *********.

If jason ever inhabited deadpools mind he would go insane once he got deadpools mind.

#14 Posted by Resonate (15054 posts) - - Show Bio

hai guise

#15 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"no, Jason can be killed, Deadpool CANT.

Jason first 2 or 3 movies where ok but all the later ones are utter *********.

If jason ever inhabited deadpools mind he would go insane once he got deadpools mind."
You're thinking of Freddie Kruger. He nhabits people's minds. Jason just slices people up with a machete. And Deadpool can't technically die no but he can be killed. He just won't cross over, he'll just instantly resurrect as I said.
#16 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Jason X now that would be a cool fight

#17 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Jason X is just the name of the movie because it was the tenth one. I don't think it's a new guy though I didn't bother seeing it so I may be wrong.

#18 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

Its were Jason is in the future and becomes a cyborg. It makes him way tougher and more badass. Oh and gives him a healing factor like Wolverine

#19 Posted by ZORN (1605 posts) - - Show Bio
Deadpool, unless it's against Jason X then that will be a different story.
#20 Posted by Mr. America (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Its regular Jason

#21 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason, Jason X. It makes no difference. Deadpool would still win. Jason is a mindless brute and Deadpool knows how to deal with those. Also Jason would be distracted by sexy teenagers.

#22 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool shoves a grenade down his shirt, BAM, fights over

#23 Posted by batlchip (23 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be a draw.

#24 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool WOULD PWN Jason.

Deadpool >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Jason.

Besides new movies sucks *****, srsly if you spend your money on that then you have been ripped.
It was like a movie of cable television that goes at night, it has boobz, and a jason that teleports, goes legolas and is a perv stalker.

#25 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool curbstomp.

#26 Posted by Detective (524 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool wins...would like to see Jason's expression when he cut his head off and Deadpool puts it back on

#27 Posted by Alexander Anderson (4030 posts) - - Show Bio

Wade may be wacky and insane, but he's way the hell more competent than Jason.  Plus there's Wade's not insignificant arsenal, his excellent fighting skills and his mad regeneration...yeah, Jason's screwed.

#28 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio
LordCosmicKing said:
"you can stop him for yrs with a right cut decapitation,  he doesnt regenerate right alway.

DP ftw 'cause he is ded cool"
Agreed. (cept the last part)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.