Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Deadpool Vs Daredevil

Stefiboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Both have 3 Days prep.

They fight on S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrier

Both are Bloodthirsty And the fight is to Knockout.

Reason why they will win, Thanks.

The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

@stefiboy said:

Both have 3 Days prep.

Deadpool.

Deadpool can dish and deal twice as much damage. People often underestimate Deadpool because of his "insanity", but it's greatest strength. He's already shown that he's willing to injure civilians to divert Daredevil's attention. Plus he's also immune to high powered sonics and loud noises that often bring Daredevil to his knees. Apparently Deadpool's been to one to many heavy metal concerts, at least that was his explanation.

Deadpool also has the healing factor on his side. So even if Daredevil wins the fight, Deadpool will win the war. To quote Deadpool himself, "You may kill me first, but I will always kill you last."

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Deadpool is stronger and has better weapons, he also has a healing factor.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#4 vance_astro  Moderator
    @stefiboy said:

Both have 3 Days prep.

The problem with giving either of these characters 3 days prep is that Daredevil is the only one that needs it and he's not a prep master. He has money but he's not Bruce Wayne rich or intelligent so he doesn't really have any more equipment than what he regularly carries. Of course he's friends with characters like Reed Richards, Tony Stark etc. who have equipment but DD would assume that he can beat Daredevil as is. Deadpool is extremely hard to KO which makes fights like this hard to call because on the surface it appears that Deadpool would win nearly every time because there is no consistency in what it will take to knock Deadpool out. When you take into account that Deadpool is virtually invincible Daredevil maye have the skills to get the upper hand but there's no logical way I can fathom pulling it off. His best belt will be to subdue him but that's not a win here...he has to KO. Deadpool looks like the clear winner. He's physically above Daredevil and he's a mercenary. He has no problem with killing or going overboard to win. He shot him ownself against the Thunderbolts trying to hit Ant-Man and frequently abuses his durability & healing factor to win fights.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.