DeADpOOl video game idea

#1 Posted by Sheep-Kill (617 posts) - - Show Bio

Jus thinking what it could be like.   
Would be cool if Ryan Reynolds did the voice. 
Have it like a combination of Soul Calibar meets Resident evil meets syphon filter in a way.   

1st level: 
Him in Department K.  He escapes the lab.  Ajax as the boss 

2nd Level: 
Him at Hell House and rumbles with a few other mercs as the bosses. T-Ray as boss first fight in the game. 

3rd Level: 
Consist of 5 part merc hit and kill jobs. 

4th Level:   
Breaks into X-Force hide out. Cable as the Boss 

5th Level: 
Fights Nomad 

6th LEvel: 
Wild Pack Gauntlet/Silver fox last boss in this level 

7th Level: Black Tom as Boss 

8th Level: Slayback 

9th: Taskmaster as bad guy 

10: T-Ray Final Boss 

SECOND GAME:  Deadpool and Cable/ Two Player game  
Almost like a god of war meets donkey kong kind of play mode

THIRD GAME:  Deadpool Team Up: 
Deadpool mashing up with other heros. 
First he fights the heros and then they team with him and you can control both of them and fight the boss in each level.

#2 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

"Soul Calibar meets resident evil meets Syphon Filter"? That sounds like the clusterfuckiest game I've ever heard...

#3 Posted by Edamame (28589 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha! Would be insane!

#4 Posted by The Lobster (1529 posts) - - Show Bio

I think if a Deadpool video was to come out, they should basically make it like a cross between Assassin's Creed 2 and The Spider-man 2 video game, and have him be able to roam around the streets of New York performing a bunch of assassinations.

#5 Posted by Spidertheking (375 posts) - - Show Bio

1:A free roam like Spider-man. 

2: Fighting System like god of war 3 

3:Gameplay like Assassin creed two. 

4: Customization like Ultimate Alliance. 

5:He cracks jokes during the whole game while kicking ass. 

#6 Posted by arcanineryu (123 posts) - - Show Bio

i dont think the spiderman thing would work out too well, i mean spiderman was only in new york. deadpool gets jobs from all over the world. it would be best to have a major

free-roam area, and various smaller ones for his missions that you teleport to. 

the tutorial should be deadpool breaking the fourth wall 

there should be a really funny part at the beginning where he realises that he's in a video game, like he's in the middle of an assasination and enemy health bars start appearing over their heads, and gradually over the beginning of the game more and more stuff starts to seem like a video game. like his tv is the game menu, tv guide shows the controls, he gains experiance from eating a bag of cheetos and trys a bunch of other methods for getting exp, like scareing bob agent of hydra, and getting an achevement for shooting himself in the foot.  

oh and whenever he does a super powerful attack that he wouldent be able to do normally he should just break the fourth wall and say something like " man i love being in a video game! " 

#7 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8160 posts) - - Show Bio

If they made a Deadpool game it would have to be like Devil May Cry game play...

#8 Posted by arcanineryu (123 posts) - - Show Bio

nah, then people would just complain about how his game play is to similar to devil may cry.and there are certain elements of the devil may cry game play that i think just wouldn't fit him. like in devil may cry, you fully realize that your dealing with someone who has super strength and agility. Deadpool really doesn't have that, he's just highly trained with healing ability's.  you know i think they would get farther if they refined assassins creed, added some crazy Price of Persia mobility, like how he incorporates his dagger or claw in movement (swap to a katana and your in business)  and how he has the agile fighting style (wall run+back flip+pistols/swords/grenades =awesome), smooth it all out with some elements from mirrors edge and use "some" not all fighting game play from devil may cry, for the guns especially. i mean making the game so that you have to manually aim the pistols probablly wouldn't be a good idea, save that for sniper rifles and sheep cannons. oh and i suppose if they wanted to go all out in this game add some batman arkahm asylum elements to it. and of course the wolverine game. still i doubt this will end up being the "best game ever" as far as ninja-type fighting goes. in fact it would probably just end up a rushed job to tie in with the movie like the two iron man games were.

#9 Posted by 123422 (1010 posts) - - Show Bio

There has to be a button just to make him wisecrack/joke/yellow boxing

#10 Edited by spiderpigbart (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

It should be like a modern Assassin's Creed, with different weapons, including guns, grenades, but also katanas and other "ninja" weapons.  You would have different chapters in different places in the world, and when in them, you could free roam in the area before missions.  Like have one chapter in New York, and the next in Tokyo.

#11 Posted by arcanineryu (123 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that there should be a cheat that makes those sound effects from the old batman series  like "POW" and the like appear durring fight scenes. 

And after compleateing the game you should have the option of playing the entire game in pool-o-vision.
#12 Posted by arcanineryu (123 posts) - - Show Bio

still ive noticed that people seem to want it to be a very exploration based game, i don't think this would be the best way to go with a deadpool game. i mean exploration is great and all but it really drags the game out. deadpools game would have to be a very action packed sort of game, not hours of running around with an occasional enemy to easily dispatch.
still ive been thinking and i believe that the best thing the game should have is versatility, you should be able to do whatever the hell you want to and should have many ingenious ways to accomplish things, branching sort of like a mini version of heavy rain.
don't feel like fighting those two guys there?
 well there's an entrance to the sewer you could try out.
didn't see it?
well just try going over the rooftop in classic ninja fashion,.
no?
well youve got these super-sharp katanas, fell free to cut through that wire fence over there. or climb it.
not funny enough?
then by all means talk your way in, you can succeed you know, but fail and either your just turned away or have to fight
still not funny enough? 
then turn on the pool-o-vision, everything's better when your hallucinating

#13 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (13571 posts) - - Show Bio
Assassin's Creed 2(Gameplay)+Equlibrium Max Payne 2 Mod(Gameplay)+Devil May Cry(Gameplay)+The Ultimate Spiderman(Graphics)+X2 Wolverines Revenge(Storyline)= The Deadpool Videogame  
  Christian Bale is Awesome
#14 Posted by arcanineryu (123 posts) - - Show Bio

you know we have some pretty good ideas here, its a shame that they'll probablly never get used.
#15 Posted by Gennadius (244 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Lobster : Nah I rather wouldnt want a deadpool sandbox game (made by activation) unless its made by people who made like prototype/gta/infamous. 
Holy shit wouldnt it be awesome if rockstar made a deadpool game XD.
#16 Posted by The Lobster (1529 posts) - - Show Bio
@Gennadius: As long as it's free roaming and has a bunch of funny one liners, then It's an automatic buy.
#17 Posted by The Lobster (1529 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

" Assassin's Creed 2(Gameplay)+Equlibrium Max Payne 2 Mod(Gameplay)+Devil May Cry(Gameplay)+The Ultimate Spiderman(Graphics)+X2 Wolverines Revenge(Storyline)= The Deadpool Videogame  

Christian Bale is Awesome "

This is the formula for an awesome Deadpool game, I agree 100% with this.
#18 Posted by gambit987 (1273 posts) - - Show Bio

IT would be cool if it was like the x-men origins wolverine game but with teleportation, katana's, and guns. Oh and it would be cool if you could free-roam in the city and steal cars, bikes. Kill people ...

#19 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (13571 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Lobster :
Thanks 
Level Desgin Max Payne 2 Mods (Mona The Assasin and 7th Serpent Genesis) 

This is compilation of different mods for Max Payne 2:
1. Cinema v2 mod
2. The Punisher mod
3. Classic Max Payne mod
4. 7th Serpent Genesis mod(Super Cool)
5. Battle Tactics mod
6. Mona The Assassin mod(Super Cool)
7. Vampire Slayer mod
8. First Person Shooter View mod

#20 Posted by arcanineryu (123 posts) - - Show Bio
@gambit987 said:
"IT would be cool if it was like the x-men origins wolverine game but with teleportation, katana's, and guns. Oh and it would be cool if you could free-roam in the city and steal cars, bikes. Kill people ... "

yeeeeaaaa....., as i said before i dont think free-raom would be the best idea for deadpool. i mean in the game he should get jobs from all over the world right? and to restrict it to one or a small number of areas probablly isent the best idea. and with it being a deadpool game it must, and i mean MUST be a heart-pounding-action-packed-crazy-as-hell game right? and you have to admit, free-roam does not an a mind numbing action game make. just try compareing god of war with assasins creed. 
although your car and bike idea doesbring up some possibilitys...... 

anyone for a 100% manly scooter car chase level?  
oh and they should have a 100% manly scooter origon cutscene, i can see it now... it would be like one of those pimp my ride scenes montauges, cept with the "pimping "constisting of deadpool puting stickers on his scooter.
#21 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (13571 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont want that the game use the GTA feel, GTA is overrated and also, so many times after a time you dont care about end the game.  
I want the game care more about the gameplay, in a GTA style game the gameplay usually sucks, rememebr that Deadpool is a merc and for the same the gamplay should care more that anything in the game.

#22 Posted by MatPaget (32 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sheep-Kill: Nolan North should do the voice. 
He did an amazing job in Hulk VS Wolverine
#23 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (13571 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok let bring this back since people want to talk about this one.

#24 Posted by arcanineryu2 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

mmk, so anyone have any good level ideas? maybe particularly action packed and interesting comic storylines that could easily be converted into a video game level? also some original witty one liners for the game?

#25 Posted by arcanineryu2 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

oh and personally, i think they should get working on the game BEFORE the movie comes out. all too often a good concept for a game can get ruined by following a movie too closely. 
and not to offend anyone here, but i read the leaked deadpool script and a good video game concept it isnt. sure it would make a pretty good movie, and there are some elements that would translate well, but its a bit too limiting otherwise. and the last thing we need is another disaster like the iron man games.

#26 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (13571 posts) - - Show Bio
@arcanineryu2 said:
oh and personally, i think they should get working on the game BEFORE the movie comes out. all too often a good concept for a game can get ruined by following a movie too closely.  and not to offend anyone here, but i read the leaked deadpool script and a good video game concept it isnt. sure it would make a pretty good movie, and there are some elements that would translate well, but its a bit too limiting otherwise. and the last thing we need is another disaster like the iron man games.
For what i have heard Arkham Asylum was the TDK videogame, just that they decide not to follow the movie, after all every single emmber of the casting of the movie talked about the game and notice the game came out almostat the same date that the TDK. 
@DeathpooltheT1000 said: 
Assassin's Creed 2(Gameplay)+Equlibrium Max Payne 2 Mod(Gameplay)+Devil May Cry(Gameplay)+The Ultimate Spiderman(Graphics)+X2 Wolverines Revenge(Storyline)= The Deadpool Videogame  
  Christian Bale is Awesome
The guys that designed this levels did an amazing job, really hard because of the game level design and not because of crappy gameplay .     
  Also Deadpool would need regeneratives health points.
#27 Posted by d34dp00l (143 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000
why did you bring this back to life?
#28 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (13571 posts) - - Show Bio
@d34dp00l said:
@DeathpooltheT1000: why did you bring this back to life?
Becuase someone made a new thread about this thing, so sinze there is a new thread every week about the game and is closed becuase, weel is the same treah i bring this one back so people stop making threads about the game.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.