Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Deadpool - The Video Game Impressions

• 80 results
    TheCowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By TheCowman

Repetitive with a few good moments.

Yeah, sounds like your typical superhero budget title. Probably rent this first and buy later if I like it enough. I'm pretty easy to please, so low scores aren't a deal breaker for me.

Still think they should give the Saints Row team a shot at making a Deadpool game.

lesterlawton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A mediocre game at best. Rent it, 'cause it's not worth buying.

JamDamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll buy it used, and if it's not getting raving reviews then I'll get it for cheaper must quicker was is okay with me.

iceslick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 83

#54  Edited By iceslick

@g_man said:

@thetimestreamer: yes, it was a bit much. The swearing in games is like regular heroes killing in movies. Must be what non-comic readers want.

@g_man, This kind of sounds insulting Tony. Because what you are trying to say since I enjoyed the Superman killing Zod plot in Man of Steel means I am a non-comic book reader? You seriously not making any sense. These regular heroes did kill before in the comics that was before the movies. Superman or Batman killing someone is not something new and they didn't do this plot to appeal to the non comic book readers. They did it for the story and a strong upbringing of a sequel. I don't know. But you are really not understanding why did this happen in the movie at all. Superman is NOT going to be a constant killer. He's gonna learn from his mistakes and it's what makes him human. He's gonna become the hero everyone wants him to be and that's the hero that never wants to kill again. Remember Superman isn't God and he isn't better than us. He is the same as us. So, he is gonna make the same mistakes as we do. We sometimes have to do things we don't want to do in order to do something we want to do. This is what Superman is learning. I think you really need to watch the Man of Steel again and really try to understand the plot. I hate to say this but you're sounding like a typical fan boy that claims he knows everything about it (When he really doesn't) and that just rants and tries to not think about why this plot was made and what it is try to tell us. It seems like you're just angry with the plot and not at least appreciate what it is. Seriously, try to think more about this film. I know you are not a typical comic book fan boy. You are actually better than that. I am just disappointed because you were able to accept Doc Ock being Spider-Man. But not this? I just don't get it. I think I'm gonna just write the article that I have been wanting to write tomorrow to give you a better understanding of what Man of Steel is doing.

Sorry for going out of topic guys.

NYSMUSCLE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

i cant help but notice more often then not this site tries to kill all things marvel an praise all things dc

since when does a game have to be emotionaly gripping? since when does it have to be the newest ground braking technology

i own this game and have played through it twice for no other reason then the game is fun.

why do you play games?

if you want to kick back laugh an throughly enjoy yourself play this game its not ment to do anything other then be fun an it delivers

Mucklefluga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

@k4tzm4n said:
    @mucklefluga said:

I'll stick with The Last Of Us.

I still need to get that!

Then again, I still haven't completed Far Cry 3, Bioshock Infinite or Assassin's Creed 3...

Hold off on the other games and play The Last of Us first. It's emotionally gripping and fantastic to play.

Agreed!

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#57  Edited By TDK_1997

I still haven't played it but soon I will.

Timotheus316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Timotheus316

I've been watching a Play Through of Deadpool. That's good enough for me. As for the super heroes killing, Tony, you're right. My bro in law says I'm not a follower of the comic and doesn't know all about what (Spoiler?) that red blue and yellow super hero does in them so doing what he did, he thought it was ok and good movie. I liked some of it and not other parts. So yeah, Katz is right, look what you've started. :)

Avatar image for lauren12saldiva
    lauren12saldiva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By lauren12saldiva

as Bonnie implied I am taken by surprise that a student can profit $4124 in 1 month on the computer. did you look at this site link ............... www.Jam10.com

VonBarras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n:

The "you f******* philistine!" is a refrence to a deadpool comic from the time of Dark Reign. A hydra agent named Bob betrays him and he says "Et tu Obay" quoting shakespeare in pig laten from Julius Caesar and Bob doesnt get it so Deadpool says calls him a philistine. @citizenbane: If thats what you meant, nice refrence!

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

I'm still intrigued by playing Deadpool in the game and getting used to his antics. I will give this a try eventually.

ChillinNKillin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By ChillinNKillin

The Rogue scene was funny as hell; didn't know Rogue liked it like that haha.

demonyusuke713

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the immaturity and chessey the bllod vulgar language and out right insanity is what makes deadpool deadpool the target audience is for ppl that are fans of deadpool yea its not the best game but its good enough for the fans that being said 5/10 its an average game that captured the essence of deadpool not many superhero games do that

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
    StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

I was impressed by the comedy and comic book references in it, but the gameplay was too repetitive most of the time. I'd go with 3 1/2 out of 5 stars for effort.

Also I'm not surprised at everyone's else's opinion. Though it lacked in some parts, this game was probably one the best comic-book video games(that stayed true to the comics)I've ever played since Batman Arkham City.

I'm also not surprised at the profanity. It's a M-Rated game duh.

DanialCarroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'm tempted to get this because it's Deadpool, but then scared at the same time because I watched a playthrough by Giant Bomb and even that one level looked repetitive and bland as hell. As someone else pointed out, that seems to be the way these things go: devs buy a license to a popular (or film) character, then throw out a mediocre game to cash in on that popularity.

metalpsips

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its a fun game to play in terms of humour and jokes,but the gameplay itself is very unpolished and shallow.I didnt expect a super challenge for my brain or a revolution to the hack n slash genre,but I expected something more polished.The animations are awful,the combat system is awkward,and the whole appearance of the game doesnt appeal to me.Was it so difficult to make it feel more like a Devil May Cry in terms of combat?

Dingle_Fairy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I loved it, I played through it in one sitting, didnt eat, sleep, or really move until I completed it. Which took about 11 or 12 hours.

ZombieMowlcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m3th: If I remeber correctly, pretty much EVERY dc game sucked until the Arkham series.

Kiddevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Anyway it's on PC?

nakobass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I Love this game. I've never played a game that made me laugh out load so much. Blasting people with those Plasma Rifles is just damn fun. Die-Hard Deadpool Fans will love it. Just wish it had a code for unlimited ammo so I could keep blasting people with those Plasma Rifles, I love those guns.

Tazirai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I hated Vertigo dying in like 1 second without a boss fight. But it is Vertigo.. and She's in a Video game.. kudos for that. Glad I red Boxed it!

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Anyone else wished we got more boss battles?

( + )

LoganRogue24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

i enjoyed the Rogue stuff.

dbatdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll stick with Batman Arkham

Chibio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanted this game to be good, but unfortunately it simply isn't... The gameplay is average at best! The graphics are mediocre, the story is mind-numbling and even the humor, which is supposed to be the games main strenght is way too Wayish for my own personal Deadpool-taste.

Homew1949

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

like Sheila implied I'm in shock that any one can get paid $9409 in four weeks on the internet. did you read this web page www.Blue46.ℂom

EliCrofoot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I absolutely f**king love this game. Maybe it's just because I love the character, but I love this game with every fiber of my being. The writing of this game is the best work Way has ever done, and far better than his mediocre run on the series, and Nolan North killed it yet again. Seriously, to me Nolan North IS Deadpool. This game also has a lot of variety. One minute you're in a turret section inside a Sentinel's boot, then the next you're playing as Rouge with Deadpool's powers, and then you're in a minecart with skeletons with french accents. And the combat, while somewhat repetitive, is very fun. That said, Deadpool is not without it's fair share of problems. The camera sometimes puts you at awkward angles, and the game is very short and lacks replay value.

Overall I give Deadpool a very high 7.5 out of 10.

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
    BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

sweet.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

it was okay, a little short and no real unlockables (no costumes?) but it was entertaining and fun

tinmancanlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Words cannot describe this video game. I have literally waited 2/3 of my life waiting for this and it is finally here. Impressions? The story itself was absolutely outrageous, comical and just great in every way, from Deadpool hallucinating about floating taco heads to slapping the crap out of wolverine to going through a mental carnival ride with death, the story was just great! The gameplay: I love the graphics, the feel so comic book orientated that it just brings the crazy stuff you are doing so much to life and it just makes you feel so much more awesome about the game if you read the comics. The fight and weapons is where I feel they totally could have amped it up a little, with Deadpool I was expecting a little more weapons and maybe a bit more outgoing dont get me wrong I love the idea of pulse rifles, giant hammers and bear traps because those were crucial to my survival but maybe just a few more weapons for that variety feeling. The humour never stops, and I mean never, I love it because this is Deadpool, the merc with a mouth, he just bombards you with jokes left right and centre and you just can't get enough of it, sometimes the jokes will be stale or crude to the point where it isn't funny but seconds later there is another 9 jokes that makes up for it, the character himself was just done so perfect I can't even begin the explain it. Overall I loved everything about the game with minor problems giving it a 9/10 in my books. Keep up the good work high moon!

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.