Deadpool Spinoff

#1 Posted by Whiplash (79 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright, so we have all seen screenshots and previews from the new Wolverine film. We have all heard the rumors about what happens to Deadpool (Sewing his mouth shut, giving him lame tattoos, attaching blades to his arms,etc.) My question is if they do make a spinoff movie for Deadpool, which I sincerely hope they do, will they use the comic book model of the merc with a mouth, complete with the classic black and red costume, or are they going to use this new duffed up villain version

#2 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
Whiplash said:
"Alright, so we have all seen screenshots and previews from the new Wolverine film. We have all heard the rumors about what happens to Deadpool (Sewing his mouth shut, giving him lame tattoos, attaching blades to his arms,etc.) My question is if they do make a spinoff movie for Deadpool, which I sincerely hope they do, will they use the comic book model of the merc with a mouth, complete with the classic black and red costume, or are they going to use this new duffed up villain version"
The new duffeled up version gets killed so i doubt it , if they ever to make one i hope they use classic deadpool .
#3 Posted by DEADPOOL (2697 posts) - - Show Bio
Yaujtapool said:
"Whiplash said:
"Alright, so we have all seen screenshots and previews from the new Wolverine film. We have all heard the rumors about what happens to Deadpool (Sewing his mouth shut, giving him lame tattoos, attaching blades to his arms,etc.) My question is if they do make a spinoff movie for Deadpool, which I sincerely hope they do, will they use the comic book model of the merc with a mouth, complete with the classic black and red costume, or are they going to use this new duffed up villain version"
The new duffeled up version gets killed so i doubt it , if they ever to make one i hope they use classic deadpool ."
Can't kill Deadpool.
#4 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

I heard he will probably get his arms cut off and regenerated for the spin off If they make it. since that douch3 bag leaked the movie and it might not get the money it deserves. That will cost us the fans: Gambit's movie, Deadpool's and probably the adaptation to Logan in Japan...

I bet if they make the spin off DP will be something like Snake eyes in G-I-Joe.

Half tights and the pants which personally I wouldn't mind.

THOSE WHO LEAKED THE MOVIE DESERVE TO DIE, AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL! 

#5 Posted by Whiplash (79 posts) - - Show Bio

Well I honestly don' t think the movie will suffer that badly due to the leak. The true fans will still go see the film in theatres and since it's going to be a summer blockbuster others will go see it based soley on the action. Killing off deadpool would make no sense as this is supposed to be not only the origin film of Wolverine, but of others. Also they rewrote the original script to include more deadpool material for the simple reason to give him more exposure which would lead to a sequel, so ending the deadpool story at the end of this film would make zero sense.

#6 Posted by Mutant X (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

Since it's like impossible for Deadpool to die, he can't just die at the end of Wolverine Origins. I was thinking maybe he could rebel against Stryker, this taking place a little while after Wolverine Origins. He could escape from Weapon X, and somehow, he gets a mouth, either by the stitches falling out, or him cutting himself a new one. Since he hasn't been able to talk, after he gets a mouth, he starts talking nonstop, hence the Merc with a Mouth. And for the costume, Weapon X could have made him some threads before he left.

Now that would be awesome.

#7 Posted by Elian Allen (1038 posts) - - Show Bio
Whiplash said:
"Well I honestly don' t think the movie will suffer that badly due to the leak. The true fans will still go see the film in theatres and since it's going to be a summer blockbuster others will go see it based soley on the action. Killing off deadpool would make no sense as this is supposed to be not only the origin film of Wolverine, but of others. Also they rewrote the original script to include more deadpool material for the simple reason to give him more exposure which would lead to a sequel, so ending the deadpool story at the end of this film would make zero sense."
yes but no everyone knows that, and those who saw the cheap leak are stupid enough to think they saw the movie and already they are talking trash about it. Giving review is the net talking trash like if they would of seen the good one and saying that is not worth go seen it and stuff and that will affect. The only thing that will help the movie is the fan base. Lets hope that they are smart enough to realize that the leak is cheap and incomplete. Because in Comic book movie. com. They are hating it, talking the worse crap about it and saying that is not worth to go see.. Even if the site itself indicates that is not completed..

There are a lot of ignorance in this world my friend and they do damage in the filming industry.

B@stards hurt poor Hugh Jackman's heart D:

#8 Posted by Whiplash (79 posts) - - Show Bio

I absolutely agree with you, but I still have hope in the fan base. If a thousand people tell me that the film is going to suck or has sucked before I see it, I'll still go and see it for myself. It's sad to see people telling other people not to watch a film because it doesn't satisfy their own personal vision for a film. My main concern is if they make Deadpool look like a douche and then end his character with one appearance in one movie. It wouldn't do justice to his character.

#9 Posted by Methias (437 posts) - - Show Bio

Well considering everything is pointing towards them making deadpool absolutely retarded for the movie and having nothing to do with the actual character, I really don't want there to be a spinoff. I want marvel to make a deadpool movie all on their own, having nothing to do with Fox or the Wolverine movie, and actually make it good.

#10 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

Nice XD

#12 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

First of all the re-writes thing to put more Deadpool in is not true. Reynolds said it himself he couldn't fit any more time in for the shoot with his schedule.

Methias said:

"Well considering everything is pointing towards them making deadpool absolutely retarded for the movie and having nothing to do with the actual character, I really don't want there to be a spinoff. I want marvel to make a deadpool movie all on their own, having nothing to do with Fox or the Wolverine movie, and actually make it good."

I don't think I've agreed with anything more in my life.
#13 Posted by Whiplash (79 posts) - - Show Bio

I also completely agree. I don't understand what the motivation was behind completely changing his character.

#14 Posted by Paradox4000 (89 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody read the comics... The movie was lazily made.

#15 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

there wont be a spinoff movie unless people go nuts for this character which i sincerely doubt because of what they've done to him. Most people have absolutely no idea who deadpool is even though he's got a cult following its not enough to bring in the kind of box office numbers that would justify making the movie. I'd love to see a deadpool movie as well as something like a lobo movie but it'll never happen.

#16 Posted by DEADPOOL (2697 posts) - - Show Bio
Whiplash said:
"I also completely agree. I don't understand what the motivation was behind completely changing his character."
I think I know why. In the comics, they tried to create the ultimate soldier by recreating Wolverine's healing factor, but that was long after Wolverine and the other members of Weapon-X were gone. In this continuity, they're still together, and Wade's with them... so why stop with just Wolverine? And I bet he'll lose all of the powers except for his healing factor, and maybe teleportation, at the end.
#17 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

WHY HOLLYWOOD!?!?!?! WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?! Why did you make DeadPool a Baraka wannabe freak!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

#18 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh good news that isn't DeadPool its Weapon XL I just looked it up on Wiki. He has Wolverine's healing, Cyclops eye beams, and DeadPools kung fu 

#19 Posted by ~Clover~ (200 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL! :P

#20 Posted by Darkspyda15 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

He gets his head chopped off which we all know he can regenerate from that if he gets his head back.... lol

#21 Edited by SUNMAN (6926 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool is not getting his own movie

#22 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"Deadpool is not getting his own ovie"

Yeah , i seriously doubt they are going to make a spinoff .
#23 Edited by morf (85 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkspyda15 said:

"

He gets his head chopped off which we all know he can regenerate from that if he gets his head back.... lol

"

In the Deadpool: funeral for a freak comics he regenerates his entire body out of his hand with the help of black magic(T-Ray will appear in X-men origins: X-men origins: Wolverine: Deadpool after he has regenerated Pool's head OMGs(:D ).

#24 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio
morf said:
"

Darkspyda15 said:

"

"

In the Deadpool: funeral for a freak comics he regenerates his entire body out of his hand with the help of black magic(T-Ray will appear in X-men origins: X-men origins: Wolverine: Deadpool after he has regenerated Pool's head OMGs(:D ).

"
What makes you they'll put T-Ray in?
#25 Posted by Yaujtapool (7577 posts) - - Show Bio
Abnormally Warm Guy said:
"morf said:
"

Darkspyda15 said:

"

"

"
What makes you they'll put T-Ray in?"

There is not going to be a T-ray in the movie , where did you get that idea from ?
#26 Posted by Thunder God (239 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's what will happen. Wolverine will cut off Deadpool's  arms and head. Wich will get rid of the Cyclops power, but he'll regrow his head  and arms wich will make him the good old, crazier than The Joker, Deadpool. And he'll keep the teleport power.

#27 Posted by DEADPOOL (2697 posts) - - Show Bio
Thunder God said:
"

Here's what will happen. Wolverine will cut off Deadpool's  arms and head. Wich will get rid of the Cyclops power, but he'll regrow his head  and arms wich will make him the good old, crazier than The Joker, Deadpool. And he'll keep the teleport power.

"
I've had almost the exact same thought, however I don't want to go into detail because it may contain spoilers for some people.
#28 Edited by morf (85 posts) - - Show Bio
Yaujtapool said:
"Abnormally Warm Guy said:
"morf said:
"

Darkspyda15 said:

"

"

"
What makes you they'll put T-Ray in?"
There is not going to be a T-ray in the movie , where did you get that idea from ?"

Uuuuuum..... From... that guy over there.<points fanatically to the right> Let's get 'im!

T-ray was the guy who gave 'Pool the ability to regrow his entire body(out of his one remaining hand) after he was terminated by his ex-colleagues in weapon X.

The shadowy figure seen waaay up there in the first picture is T-Ray who, in the following comicbooks in the series, is revealed to have been cooperating with Thanos, who don't want 'Pool to die and get away with his girl(for those who don't know (if that is possible(I mean it isn't exactly an secret(and I don't know how many comics where Thanos makes an apperance it hasn't been a part of his motive to win her love))) Thanos has an crush on Death(And I mean THE Death(with the scythe and all))).

But I was actually just kidding, even though T-Ray is considered 'Pool's archnemesis.
#29 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah we know T-Ray did that but he certainly won't do so in Origins.

#30 Posted by morf (85 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, I know. As I just said I was kidding. T-Ray would suck in any movie adaption, but it was him that brought 'Pool "back" which was the entire "base" of the joke.

#31 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6181 posts) - - Show Bio

Sewing Deadpool's mouth shut....That's....Just....Wrong.

#32 Posted by Darkspyda15 (46 posts) - - Show Bio

They might say it is a part of his new "movie powers" try to reintroduce him into the next movie.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.