Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Deadpool Smart

• 62 results
    Suigetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By Suigetsu

why dont you go back to your nerdox and avengers forums if you like them so much?

You dont like  Deadpool We get it!
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Suigetsu said:
    "why dont you go back to your nerdox and avengers forums if you like them so much?
    You dont like  Deadpool We get it!
    "
    No you don't get it..because I said from the beginning.I DO NOT dislike Deadpool..I dislike fanboys.I'm not saying anything bad about Deadpool read my posts and stop whining and you would understand.
    Avatar image for abnormally_warm_guy
    Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

Vance Astro said:
    "Abnormally Warm Guy said:
    "Why are we still talking about this? It's not Deadpool that legally retarded it's us.

We are agreeing now yet somehow the argument continues... it's baffling really."
    Nobody is even talking about that anymore.....maybe you should read the posts and you wouldn't be baffled."
    I know that were were not talking about Deadpool being retarded we are talking about Deadpool versus hulk and everyone pretty much saying the same thing yet some how it's still an arguement. How is that possible?
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Abnormally Warm Guy said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Abnormally Warm Guy said:
    "Why are we still talking about this? It's not Deadpool that legally retarded it's us.

We are agreeing now yet somehow the argument continues... it's baffling really."
    Nobody is even talking about that anymore.....maybe you should read the posts and you wouldn't be baffled."
    I know that were were not talking about Deadpool being retarded we are talking about Deadpool versus hulk and everyone pretty much saying the same thing yet some how it's still an arguement. How is that possible?"
    It's still an argument because people think that Deadpool beat the Hulk when he clearly did not.Something was wrong with Hulk's powers and Deadpool stated as much..yet people lie and say Hulk didn't want to fight or he lost because he was impaled.You know how many fights Deadpool has one while being impaled or after being impaled.He would never win if all you had to do was impale him and he loses.
    Avatar image for abnormally_warm_guy
    Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

I'm just saying anyone who thinks any one hero could take out the Hulk is wrong and it sounds like everyone here can agree with that.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Abnormally Warm Guy said:
    "I'm just saying anyone who thinks any one hero could take out the Hulk is wrong and it sounds like everyone here can agree with that."
    Well we can leave it at this then.
    CH1C4N0444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#57  Edited By CH1C4N0444

@fesak: well last time i checked on marvel dp is alot smarter than tht... hes a 5/7 everything else but strength which is 4/7 is at a 7/7... just thought ya should know

ranvage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ranvage

@CH1C4N0444: You're right boyo.

Just check the link: http://marvel.com/characters/bio/1009268/deadpool.

@Abnormally Warm Guy: Dude, I came back from my vacations and after reading this thread you resumed it perfectly.

It's like everyone agrees with the Hulk subject, but still argue about it. LOL.

My opinion in whether he is smart or not, is this:

He is quite cunning, but he's multiple personalities and his somewhat insane way of thinking provide him a peculiar and certainly unique perspective upon things.

So he will get the job done and he will many times outsmart people, but in a very strange and crazy way.

The prove of it is the somewhat recent events we followed when he tried to join the X-men. He clearly tricked the group and the entire nation, achieving his goals.

And that is that.

itchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i personally believe that he is metally ill causing him to be inredibly dumb yet his geuis willshow through a different dimension wade got rid of his brain tomur by surgery and became an evil genuis wich makes me think wade is secretly smart not genuis because of his power but stil pretty smart

walker1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deadpool, while crazy, does have a high intelligence. In Deadpool: institutionalized, he looks at a pile of scrambled puzzle pieces and can tell what the whole puzzle depicts. Additionally, in Deadpool:x marks the spot, he created a plan to make the Xmen look good that required a large amount of accurate prediction, including where domino would be sent and how everyone involved would act in the scenario he created. He is batshit crazy, but there is quite the mind underneath it all. Not near Stark or Richards level, but definitely not dumb.

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Jimishim12

He's not that smart, Spidey and Hawkeye have both outsmarted him and is antics before. It's just that everyone else doesn't take him seriously and takes him for a fool he manages to take advantage of their hindsight and trick them while playing stupid/crazy.

Avatar image for christianrapper
    christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deadpool is highly intelligent.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.