Deadpool replied to my email

#1 Edited by Bloodmud (13 posts) - - Show Bio

i asked Deadpool how much girls he got, this was his reply

#2 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

CONGRATS COUSIN !

#3 Posted by Lvenger (19896 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@theacidskull: This is your cousin? Hi there @bloodmud: and welcome to Comicvine :)

Hah, he is basically me without being an arse , i'm his Evil clone, or the other way around by him being a Good clone of me XD, but he doesn't come here often, BUT THIS WAS WORTH SHOWING XD! AWESOME!

#5 Edited by Dark_Vengeance_ (14683 posts) - - Show Bio

Well what do you know....

#6 Edited by Lvenger (19896 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@theacidskull: This is your cousin? Hi there @bloodmud: and welcome to Comicvine :)

Hah, he is basically me without being an arse , i'm his Evil clone, or the other way around by him being a Good clone of me XD, but he doesn't come here often, BUT THIS WAS WORTH SHOWING XD! AWESOME!

But if you're the evil cousin then that must make him the nicest person in all existence :O

#7 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@theacidskull said:

@lvenger said:

But if you're the evil cousin then that must make him the nicest person in all existence :O

He is the Nicest Person In all of existence, me? not so much, THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM!

#8 Posted by Lvenger (19896 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@theacidskull said:

@lvenger said:

He is the Nicest Person In all of existence, me? not so much, THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM!

Wait which form are you in? 1st, 2nd or 3rd? :P

#9 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@lvenger said:

@theacidskull said:

@lvenger said:

@theacidskull said:

@lvenger said:

Wait which form are you in? 1st, 2nd or 3rd? :P

2nd.

#10 Posted by BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow (1394 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice!

#11 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Wicked George!

#12 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (11581 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats awesome and welcome to Comic Vine, Cousin of Acidskull!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.