Deadpool REBORN!

#1 Posted by 0blivion_ (623 posts) - - Show Bio

DEADPOOL #56
DANIEL WAY (w) • SHAWN CRYSTAL (a)
Cover by DAVE JOHNSON
• Deadpool is beaten…badly.
• By the dumbest member of the Intelligencia.
• Guest-starring Taskmaster!
32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$2.99
#2 Posted by 0blivion_ (623 posts) - - Show Bio

Theirs a horrible rumor that Hydra Bob will be taking over..

#3 Posted by RoboShark (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

I seeeeee Taskmaster I think, in the pink box.

#4 Posted by 0blivion_ (623 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoboShark said:

???

#5 Posted by SoA (4592 posts) - - Show Bio

@RoboShark: it is tasky , along with modok , mad thinker,red ghost, klaw, the wizard and trapster

#6 Posted by RoboShark (1208 posts) - - Show Bio

@0blivion_ said:

@RoboShark said:

???

lol paint

#7 Posted by X35 (5974 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, Deadpool's covers are so great it begs the question why are they being wasted on a Deadpool book?

#8 Posted by 0blivion_ (623 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#9 Posted by X35 (5974 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love a return of Agent X btw.

But i do think this is just Wade and a major bait and switch.

#10 Posted by 0blivion_ (623 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

I'd love a return of Agent X btw.

But i do think this is just Wade and a major bait and switch.

This is true. I would also like Agent X's return but also I doubt it.

#11 Posted by EpicAssassin90 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

This is just stupid they made such a big deal about his death n now they just bring him back. I mean comic characters are becoming mortal again, slowly, look at Ultimate Peter Parker. Now way's gonna mess up DP's reserection n everyone'll hate it just give the book back to Kelly or Gischler or someone who can at least writh DP consistently not bad story, bad story, avarage story, terrible story, amazing story and not even in that order most of the time!

#12 Posted by BlackArmor (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow that was fast, that was really really fast. Did he even die yet?......Damn that was fast maybe a new record

#13 Posted by X35 (5974 posts) - - Show Bio

It's obviously a joke at how fast they bring the other dead heroes back. You'd think Deadpool fans would get "jokes". ¬_¬

#14 Posted by BlackArmor (6121 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: Not really a Deadpool fan, I honestly only started paying any attention to him with the announcement of his death. I hope this is a joke but since this is Marvel I don't really give them that much cred.....

#15 Posted by TDK_1997 (13739 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Way should step down from the writer's spot of the book.

#16 Posted by X35 (5974 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997: I'd agree but the current story arc is surprisingly good. I think maybe give him another story arc or two to see if this is just a fluke. But he has written some absolute crap and not just on Deadpool.

#17 Posted by TDK_1997 (13739 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35:The current arc is pretty good actually but I think that he has done enough crap on Deadpool.People no more take him as a serious character but as a character that does things that are cliche and stupid and are done in only bad comedy movies.

#18 Posted by X35 (5974 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997: Way pretty much nearly ruined Venom, Ghost Rider and Bullseye when he was writing their books... so... I think it's just his style to ruin things ^_^

#19 Posted by TDK_1997 (13739 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35:Thank god that he didn't ruin Wolverine when he made some issues on Wolverine's series!

#20 Posted by X35 (5974 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997: "some" issues?!? He wrote like nearly 100!!

(tbh though i kinda liked his Wolverine :s)

#21 Posted by TDK_1997 (13739 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35:I know that he has written a lot of Wolverine issues but I'm talking about in the main Wolverine series because I have only read those 10 or more issues.

#22 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (27653 posts) - - Show Bio
@X35 said:

Man, Deadpool's covers are so great it begs the question why are they being wasted on a Deadpool book?

THIS
#23 Posted by Croi (144 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

If they had some of the covers they have now back when Kelly was writing... best. book. ever. Not to say there weren't some aweosme covers back then, too.

#24 Posted by X35 (5974 posts) - - Show Bio

@Croi: We'll always have Cable and Deadpool :')

#25 Edited by Croi (144 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: True, but God I'd love if Kelly took over again. There might still be a chance for Deadpool xD

#26 Posted by X35 (5974 posts) - - Show Bio

@Croi: Nicieza > Kelly, imo :)

#27 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (10116 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

Wow that was fast, that was really really fast. Did he even die yet?......Damn that was fast maybe a new record

They just HAD to beat out the death and return of Superman, clearly. Lol

#28 Posted by Billy Batson (56979 posts) - - Show Bio

The only good thing about Deadpool is Dave Johnson.
BB

#29 Posted by X35 (5974 posts) - - Show Bio

@Billy Batson said:

The only good thing about Deadpool is Dave Johnson.
BB

QFT ^_^

#30 Edited by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

@EpicAssassin90 said:

This is just stupid they made such a big deal about his death n now they just bring him back. I mean comic characters are becoming mortal again, slowly, look at Ultimate Peter Parker. Now way's gonna mess up DP's reserection n everyone'll hate it just give the book back to Kelly or Gischler or someone who can at least writh DP consistently not bad story, bad story, avarage story, terrible story, amazing story and not even in that order most of the time!

@X35 said:

It's obviously a joke at how fast they bring the other dead heroes back. You'd think Deadpool fans would get "jokes". ¬_¬

I think the joke here, is about the fact some people belive that heroes are getting mortals.

At some point, if the Ultimate universe get into a point to be cancel, they will bring back the death heroes, also Ultimate is an alternate reallity that fans care more that they should.

I think that is the joke.

Also that they "Kill a character", becuase lets face it, they just kill the guy uner the suit, most of people saddly only are about the costume, not the guys under the costume.

#31 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2100 posts) - - Show Bio

of course its a joke

deadpoll cant die can he?

:(

#32 Posted by evodmasters (571 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35: Yeah, but Wild Child kinda failed as a replacement for Sabertooth as Wolverine's main antagonist.

#33 Posted by DamianWayne (116 posts) - - Show Bio

Id you look closely it seems as though there aren't any major scars or burns on his face....And you can see a hint of brown, possibly some hair. Perhaps it IS Hydra Bob?

#34 Posted by deadpoolchimichanga (20 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see Cable team up with Deadpool.

#35 Posted by leosapiens (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Just got the last Deadpool:Dead issue. And he did not die, you disbelievers!

#36 Posted by leosapiens (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@DamianWayne: nooope. :D

#37 Posted by DamianWayne (116 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe next time you could put that in spoiler tags. Just ruined the book for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.