Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3322 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Deadpool Question...

The Hobgoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By The Hobgoblin

Deadpool is 1 of my favorite comic characters, and as you can tell, the Hobgoblin is my favorite villain. I recall hearing that Deadpool once stood in for the Hobgoblin. Is this true? And if so, why, and which Hobgoblin did he stand in for (Roderick Kingsley, Jason Macendale, Ned Leeds, etc.)? Anyone know which issue of which comic it was in? All of this and any other info. you can provide would be quite useful. Thanks.

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By DEADPOOL

Well I'm probably not the best person to answer this since there is a part of Deadpool's life that eludes me, however I do know that Deadpool was hired to dress up as the Hobgoblin and attack an airport to demand money for a reason that I forget, but it turns out that Deadpool didn't go to the right address. He didn't stand in for any of the Hobgoblins, he was just hired to pretend.

The Hobgoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By The Hobgoblin

I see... Very interesting. Thanks for clearing some of that up for me...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.