Deadpool or Uncanny X-Force?

#1 Posted by chroinkero (68 posts) - - Show Bio

Trying to decide which to read. Any advice?

#2 Posted by 0blivion_ (623 posts) - - Show Bio

Uncanny X-Force is far better then Deadpool, I also think that Deadpool might be ending soon anyway..

#3 Posted by Nudeviking (479 posts) - - Show Bio

Uncanny X-Force is one of the best things Marvel is putting out right now in terms of storytelling.

Deadpool's in it too being Deadpool, but the other characters kind of balance him out, so his shtick does get as annoying as it can sometimes in his own book.

#4 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8062 posts) - - Show Bio

Uncanny X Force is one of Marvels Best Books out there Its full of immense story and cool action

DEadpool is expected to be ending in a few issues sadly. For awhile DeadPool was a major Star of Marvel Comics and was in a large amount of comics. Though recently his popularity is diminishing and failing. The comic itself consists of Moderate to Good Writing, some funny oneliners, large amounts of action and sadly not very deep or enthralling stories.

If you had a choice Read UnCanny X Force

#5 Posted by chroinkero (68 posts) - - Show Bio

OK thanks a lot ill definitely pick that up.

#6 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38789 posts) - - Show Bio
Uncanny X-Force >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Deadpool.
#7 Edited by DEADPOOL (2638 posts) - - Show Bio

My only problem with Uncanny is that Deadpool rarely sees any action, in fact he's usually taken out by the enemy in a surprise attack. He's usually, kinda strangely, the one in the group making alot of the good points in conversations.

#8 Posted by DirtReynolds (29 posts) - - Show Bio

X-force destroys deadpool's ongoing.

#9 Posted by The Lobster (1507 posts) - - Show Bio

That's like asking "what's better, Poop or Applesauce?" 

Uncanny X-force all the way. Deadpool may not be the main character but I'll take a well written Deadpool whose always in the background over a badly written Deadpool who's always front and center, any day of the week.

#10 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (12505 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Lobster said:

That's like asking "what's better, Poop or Applesauce?" Uncanny X-force all the way. Deadpool may not be the main character but I'll take a well written Deadpool whose always in the background over a badly written Deadpool who's always front and center, any day of the week.

Well Lobster there is a group of people that likes Poop more that applesauce.

Is called Coprophagia, i mean i dont do that but there is always people that like shit, in this case shit is actually shit.

#11 Posted by The Lobster (1507 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

@The Lobster said:

That's like asking "what's better, Poop or Applesauce?" Uncanny X-force all the way. Deadpool may not be the main character but I'll take a well written Deadpool whose always in the background over a badly written Deadpool who's always front and center, any day of the week.

Well Lobster there is a group of people that likes Poop more that applesauce.

Is called Coprophagia, i mean i dont do that but there is always people that like shit, in this case shit is actually shit.

Yes, and those people are usually mental ill or insane. 

Thus my point that Uncanny X-force is better, still stands.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.