Deadpool Or Dante?

#1 Posted by deuceboogie (3 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by deuceboogie (3 posts) - - Show Bio

My girlfriend says Dante from Devil May Cry would destroy Deadpool.
Who do you think would win in a fight?

With the new trailer for deadpool for Marvel Ultimate Alliance Two, she said he looks just like Dante, with the dual pistols and swords.
She and I have been arguing this for awhile, so i decided to ask the great masses of the world.

#3 Posted by SUNMAN (7262 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante easily

#4 Posted by king claw (71 posts) - - Show Bio

SPARDA DANTE?

#5 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante.

And your girlfriend's wrong.  They're nothing alike.

#6 Posted by Jade1977 (608 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool, because Dante is a complete as$hole.

#7 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL... yeah, a complete asshole who saves the world from demons.  That was really assy of him :p

#8 Posted by Dane (10606 posts) - - Show Bio

dude Dante's powers are on another level. Also, next anniversary get your girl some gorramn eyeballs.

#9 Posted by Mutant X (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool.... cuz he's the man.

#10 Posted by #1ElderScrollsFan (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante

#11 Posted by Psychotime (623 posts) - - Show Bio

The half-demon, obviously.

Dante is a pretty bland character, though.

#12 Posted by Paradox4000 (89 posts) - - Show Bio
@deuceboogie:

I got something for you. Who is more popular? Deadpool or Dante.
#13 Edited by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane said:
dude Dante's powers are on another level. Also, next anniversary get your girl some gorramn eyeballs. 

I'd say Dante's around Spider-Man level, but with healing and weapons.

@xerox-kitty said:
"Dante.And your girlfriend's wrong.  They're nothing alike. "

Well they use guns and swords, have an affinity for red, they're virtually immortal ass-kickers, and they're total smart-asses.
#14 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

I was hoping this thread was about Dante from Clerks. =(

#15 Posted by Mutant X (1543 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
I was hoping this thread was about Dante from Clerks. =(
lol. Now THAT Dante rocks.
#16 Posted by haru kaguya (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Would be the best fight ever both wise craking fighters master marks men swords men and Martel arts (tired probelly spelt wrong) awesome

#17 Posted by MercenaryX (249 posts) - - Show Bio

Good match up, but I'm not sure. I don't really know all Dante's powers. I played DMC4 and never finished. LOL

#18 Posted by Meteorite (3351 posts) - - Show Bio
MercenaryX said:
Good match up, but I'm not sure. I don't really know all Dante's powers. I played DMC4 and never finished. ... [more]
Shame on you! How could you not finish this awesome game?!
#19 Posted by MercenaryX (249 posts) - - Show Bio
Meteorite said:
MercenaryX said: Good match up, but I'm not sure. I don't really know all Dante's powers. I played DMC4 and ... [more]
It was my first DMC game, and it got boring after a while, now, MGS4 is classic.. LOL
#20 Posted by SUNMAN (7262 posts) - - Show Bio
DEADPOOL said:
@Dane said: dude Dante's powers are on another level. Also, next anniversary get your girl some gorramn eyeballs.  I'd say Dante's ... [more]

No Dante is beyond Spider-Man, if you take his feats and skills from all 4 games he is on a whole different level from Spidey

Jade1977 said:
Deadpool, because Dante is a complete as$hole. [more]
great reasoning

#21 Posted by Delta Red (222 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't played any DMC (not interested), but i have read Dante is on a diferent level, he can kick most of the most popular Marvel characters asses, but don't know just how powerful he is.
Anyways i'm expecting Bayonetta to enter the ring and see who wins.

#22 Posted by PINAPPLES (1 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm... well if its just a sword and gun fight i wud say they r pretty much even. but dante has devil trigger and deadpool has his healing factor...yea i know dante's power is supposed 2 be on a different level but deadpool is smart. he may be crazy but he plans things out alot :D 

PS : in basically all of these comments ppl say tht dante wud win, but deadpool has twice as many votes as dante does XD

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.