Deadpool on tv

#1 Posted by sunhawk (550 posts) - - Show Bio

should Deadpool get his own animated tv show like ultimate spiderman, avengers emh, ironman armored adventures, etc?

#2 Posted by The Lobster (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, absolutely yes.

#3 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

It would have to air during adult swim though.

#4 Posted by TheCannon (19365 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as Nolan North voices him, yes.

#5 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

If it was an adult cartoon yes. He wouldn't be Deadpool if the show was aimed at kids, he would be someone pretending to be Deadpool.

#6 Posted by Video_Martian (5562 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Lobster said:

Yes, absolutely yes.
#7 Edited by Asagod (292 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes! Deadpool needs to appear on a TV series...

#8 Posted by funnyfishman (96 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool derserves a show yet it would never happen

1:@Shotgun said:

It would have to air during adult swim though.

Adult Swim has no right's to Marvel Copyright. They do DC (The Fools)

@guttridgeb said:

If it was an adult cartoon yes. He wouldn't be Deadpool if the show was aimed at kids, he would be someone pretending to be Deadpool.

2: Exactly yet the only option would be ABC. Their already working on a S.H.I.E.L.D. show though

3: Deadpool isn't known by the general public. They could make it but it have to not be intended for fans of the character (even if there's alot)

@guttridgeb said:

4: I agree yet with adults unless the shows absolutely amazing their wouldn't be successful. The obvious option would be to have a Disney XD show geared to kids. Yet this wouldn't be enjoyable to fans.

A Deadpool show should happen yet I doubt it would be as you describe if it does.

I'd be happy if their was a guest star appearance of Deadpool in one of the cartoons so I could see it with my kids but not a whole show.

#9 Posted by Darkseid011 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

please yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.