Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Deadpool Narrates His Own Promo and Reveals the Date for the Trailer

• 53 results
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

@edblank: Well to me that's a matter of opinion.I find the majority of Marvel movies overrated and overstuffed with comedy.I look forward to seeing a rated R Deadpool movie with dark humor and not pandering to kids.I doubt we'd be getting that if his rights belonged to Marvel.Maybe he'd get a Netflix show but I doubt he'd be on the big screen in this maner.I'm no fan of the X films but in Deadpool's case I'm glad he's with Fox.X-Men is an entirely different story.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#52 owie  Moderator

Ha!

Avatar image for the_impersonator
    The Impersonator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 50

So glad Marvel doesn't have his rights.This was awesome!

True.

Avatar image for christianrapper
    christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Surprised to see Fox do something right. Maybe just maybe when it is a huge success they will finally get it through their thick heads that comics properties can ONLY be successfully adapted for the screen without artistic reinterpretation from some ill informed Hollywood dill-weed. The Thing being a naked eunuch and Johnny Storm being Race-switched and another bashing of the Dr.Doom character have me feeling ill for the FF Fox franchise. True genius to do Deadpool correctly true genius I say.

the characters were kind of spot on to me...except dr. doom. heck, even the actor had the character of dr. doom down. they just made him look like some weird monster. ben being naked wasn't a problem since he was just a big rock monster. he didn't have any private parts to hide. the problem with the ff4 was that it was an absolute boring mess. it's a comic book movie with no action. how could anyone have looked at that and said yeah...we nailed it? who want's to see a movie about super heroes doing nothing? that wasn't a ff4 movie at all. it was just dumb. i love deadpool. i hope they do this right. it looks great so far. however, the trailers to the ff4 movie made it seem that it was action packed.

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
    turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

@christianrapper: The Deadpool trailer implies they adapted the comic. Thus I have little doubt expectations will be met and exceeded by the deadpool film. The FF interpretation was doomed to fail the moment changes were made. it is a simple formula the more true to the source the more success. Jack Kirby's FF when Marvel Studios does it will be a success watch and see.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.