Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3316 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Deadpool Movie Villans

DeadpoolFan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By DeadpoolFan101

There is a rumour that the Deadpool Movie will be coming out somewhere in 2014, who should be the the main villian in the movie, or should he verse heaps of villians? Whats ur thoughts...

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

I don't think Deadpool could handle his own set of villains in his own universe (like previous superhero films). I would like to see cameo's from either the X-Men, Spider-Man or The Avengers and maybe a team up against a shared villain. I would like to see a Punisher VS Deadpool thing happen as well, but who knows. Deadpool's main villains are superheros.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By TDK_1997

I can't see Wade's villains working well in the movieverse.

dice2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By dice2099

Well T-ray could possibly be done...They could possibly do him and bulls eye or hi and task master as enemies or as sort of partners or with deadpool it could be both... Or have it be a straight comedy and have him room mate and fight constricter and skeeter.....

or you could have him being hunted by AJAX first movie is always an origin story maybe they tell it in flash backs while AJAX is hunting him????I hope the movie has "Pool-o-Vision"

Weapon x chasing him down is also possible or alpha flight... NIGHTCRAWLER is right most of his villains are heroes.

Oh you could have him taking odd jobs and maybe having him just get zapped by mojo and be stuck in mojo world for most of the movie... then you can throw in all kinds of random stuff and actuly make it work if done right.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.