Deadpool Movie script

#1 Posted by Pacperson (307 posts) - - Show Bio

Are we allowed to talk about this at all?
 
Most of you should know by now that a Deadpool Script has leaked online, and i have it and have read it. and I'll answer any questions you have about it. besides a link to download it of course =p
 
i promise to use spoiler tags, and i apologize if this is against the rules =(

#2 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there any mention of Bea Arthur? Don't quote it, just say yes or no.

#3 Posted by Pacperson (307 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Mutant X (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there fourth wall breaking?

#5 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pacperson: ..... drat.
#6 Posted by Pacperson (307 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Mutant X (1543 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by Aria_belle (148 posts) - - Show Bio

Does it actually read as good? I mean he can talk, so that is positive.
#9 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pacperson:  is there an origin story or is he just Deadpool don't tell me the origin just yes or no would be great
#10 Edited by Pacperson (307 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by hydrabob--defunct (14860 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pacperson:
thanks ive bin wondering what they were going to do with that forever (no i just have to wonder what they are going to do)
#12 Posted by Dark Cell (447 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pacperson: comparing it to other comic book films, how do you think it rates? dose it look like it could trump films like Spiderman or Batman? or is it similar to a film like Kick Ass?
#13 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

How big of a role does Colossus play in the movie?

#14 Posted by Pacperson (307 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dark Cell: 
@Gambit1024: 
#15 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10751 posts) - - Show Bio

And the question is why is Colossus in the movie?
He is not a Deadpool character.

#16 Posted by evodmasters (571 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you think that this has the potential to become a midnight movie? ex. Rocky Horror Picture Show

#17 Posted by Pacperson (307 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000: 
I don't really have a good answer for ya dude,  Colossus doesn't make his intentions all that clear
@evodmasters: hmm what do you mean? like a cult classic? yeah i guess so.
#18 Posted by arcanineryu2 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

if you want to actually read the deadpool script just go to the handy dandy REAL deadpool forum and ask professor something for the script since you cant find it at its normal place anymore. also its a way better place to talk about the movie than comicvine is.
heres the link

http://www.deadpoolforum.com/
 
#19 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10751 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pacperson said:
" @DeathpooltheT1000: 
I don't really have a good answer for ya dude,  Colossus doesn't make his intentions all that clear
@evodmasters: hmm what do you mean? like a cult classic? yeah i guess so. "
Wait, Deadpool an X Men member, what????
#20 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

Where can I read it? I've only read the review.

#21 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (10751 posts) - - Show Bio

This movie need moar Betty White.

#22 Posted by DM (15 posts) - - Show Bio

I read it and loved it.Fox won't make it tho, it's way to violent ....and good.

#23 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@dm said:
" I read it and loved it.Fox won't make it tho, it's way to violent ....and good. "
Can you send me a link?
#24 Edited by ckal (1099 posts) - - Show Bio
@ReverseNegative said:

" @dm said:

" I read it and loved it.Fox won't make it tho, it's way to violent ....and good. "

Can you send me a link? "
I have it and have read it as well, and there is no chance Fox will make this movie. It is easily an R-rating. Violence, torture, gore, sexual situations, and lots of swearing and adult themes.
 
So to whoever has read it, don't get your hopes up. Fox will undoubtedly water and dumb this script down (or use a new PG-13 script entirely). The end product I'm sure will piss Deadpool fans off.
 
This script however, is very good. I won't give anything away, but I have just a few small problems with it. Overall, great read, and would make a Deadpool fans dreams come true. It would definitely be a great action/superhero/dark comedy(somewhat) movie. It has just about EVERYTHING a Deadpool fan would want to see (within reason) I would imagine.
#25 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio
@ckal said:
" @ReverseNegative said:

" @dm said:

" I read it and loved it.Fox won't make it tho, it's way to violent ....and good. "

Can you send me a link? "
I have it and have read it as well, and there is no chance Fox will make this movie. It is easily an R-rating. Violence, torture, gore, sexual situations, and lots of swearing and adult themes.  So to whoever has read it, don't get your hopes up. Fox will undoubtedly water and dumb this script down (or use a new PG-13 script entirely). The end product I'm sure will piss Deadpool fans off.  This script however, is very good. I won't give anything away, but I have just a few small problems with it. Overall, great read, and would make a Deadpool fans dreams come true. It would definitely be a great action/superhero/dark comedy(somewhat) movie. It has just about EVERYTHING a Deadpool fan would want to see (within reason) I would imagine. "
Can you send me the script?
#26 Posted by Loki9876 (3045 posts) - - Show Bio

can you give me the script if you need my e-mail i will gladly give it to you.

#27 Posted by Wishful_Thinker (77 posts) - - Show Bio

I have it. If anyone has skype PM me and I'll send you my skype and I can send it to you there. It's soooo good. I'm usually very anti spoiler but I couldn't wait. This movie should be in production already.

#28 Posted by thecrowreturns (1 posts) - - Show Bio

if you have a copy of the 'pool script can you e-mail it to me? please tell me you kept the copy you saw!

#29 Posted by EpicAssassin90 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Who's the main villain? And does bob or cable get a cameo?

#30 Posted by biggkeem89 (1421 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to know where I can find this script fair sir?

#31 Posted by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

Besides katanas and pistols what other weapons is he using in this script and throughout the movie?

#32 Posted by TERMINATOR_WORSHIPPER (58 posts) - - Show Bio
@biggkeem89 said:


                   

I would like to know where I can find this script fair sir?



                   

               

same here i wanna know as well.
#33 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (8096 posts) - - Show Bio

scripts been offically taken off line ;/

#34 Posted by rico_3088 (485 posts) - - Show Bio

are their any other weapon-x people in it? also who is villian? Thank you

#35 Posted by BlackArmor (6141 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone have a digital copy they could send me? i figured it would be taken offline but is there any copy anywhere

#36 Posted by EpicAssassin90 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

If anybody who reads this forum still has a copy of the script can you still answer a our questions?

#37 Posted by evodmasters (571 posts) - - Show Bio

So your saying Fox would never make an R rated super hero movie. Then lets get the studio who made Punisher War Zone to make it, now what studio was that again?

#38 Posted by EpicAssassin90 (57 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok since this forum has basically become dead I propose that we turn this forum into a deadpool movie discussion for myself and other unfortunate people who have not read the script if people by some mirical still have a copy and would like to spoil please do but this will become a discussion if that is alright ?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.