Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Deadpool Movie Quip

SladeRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By SladeRogers

If you could help in the making of the Deadpool movie, what would be a quip that you'd use?
    Avatar image for abnormally_warm_guy
    Abnormally Warm Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 1

I can think of quite a few.
    Delta Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Delta Red

These are not my ideas, but some time ago i read this guy talking about some Liefeld cameo ideas: 

- A man (Liefeld) holding a pair of pants in a clothes store, demanding pants with more pouches. 
    - A man (Liefeld again) in a gym, training some guy, Liefeld tells the guy to work out more to get more muscles. 
    - A man (yup, Liefeld) in a gun/weapons store, asking/ trying / demanding bigger guns. 

These could be some good winks to the fans IMHO.
    Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000
    @Delta Red said:

" These are not my ideas, but some time ago i read this guy talking about some Liefeld cameo ideas:  - A man (Liefeld) holding a pair of pants in a clothes store, demanding pants with more pouches. - A man (Liefeld again) in a gym, training some guy, Liefeld tells the guy to work out more to get more muscles. - A man (yup, Liefeld) in a gun/weapons store, asking/ trying / demanding bigger guns.  These could be some good winks to the fans IMHO. "

I dont know, why not better Deadpool goes and say, hey dad, why you cant draw, i mean i remmeber once i haved 4 fingers in one hand and six in the other.
    The Lobster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By The Lobster
    @Delta Red: Liefeld shopping for pants with more pockets is full of epic win.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By 123422
    @Delta Red said:
    " These are not my ideas, but some time ago i read this guy talking about some Liefeld cameo ideas:  - A man (Liefeld) holding a pair of pants in a clothes store, demanding pants with more pouches. - A man (Liefeld again) in a gym, training some guy, Liefeld tells the guy to work out more to get more muscles. - A man (yup, Liefeld) in a gun/weapons store, asking/ trying / demanding bigger guns.  These could be some good winks to the fans IMHO. "
    Yeah, i think Liefeld should cameo in this, maybe have Deadpool walk past or something, and say "Dad?"
    Anyways, those are really good ideas, i bet everyone that reads the comics will all LOL
    Avatar image for the_ace_of_knaves
    the ace of knaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By the ace of knaves

haha yea some digs at Liefeld will be great. The film needs to have a lot of satirical shots at the comic book and movie industries.

Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Shadowdoggy

Deadpool (to some bad guy/s): "What are you gonna do: sew my mouth shut? Chop my head off? Stick blade in my arms?...Those are all terrible ideas!"
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

Why not have Slade Wilson in a scene?
    You dont kneed to have Deathstroke, just a guy with gray hair and with a patch in one eye. 
    Meaby if they show you the past of Deadpool, then his dad is Slade Wilson just for the fun.

SladeRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SladeRogers

Yeah. Or they could have a scene where he's gettin' shot at Deadpool says "Whoa, whoa, the dude in the chair said I wouldn't be shot at??? You lyin' piece of >he gets shot< Lol, it's not perfect but it's something
    Sydpart2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Sydpart2

I remember someone was talking about Quentin Tarantino directing the movie. Thought it'd be funny to do one of those rotating shots the he loves and have Deadpool looking at the camera as it goes around him then act dizzy or something, say something like "woah...it's like I'm in some kind of Quentin Tarantino movie...you ever think like a virigin is about a slut who just had sex with a really hung guy?"

LightBright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By LightBright
    @Shadowdoggy said:
    "
    Deadpool (to some bad guy/s): "What are you gonna do: sew my mouth shut? Chop my head off? Stick blade in my arms?...Those are all terrible ideas!" "
    FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By 123422
    @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
    " Why not have Slade Wilson in a scene? You dont kneed to have Deathstroke, just a guy with gray hair and with a patch in one eye.  Meaby if they show you the past of Deadpool, then his dad is Slade Wilson just for the fun. "
    Just a guy with gray hair and an eyepatch will suffice, be it a passing cameo or something like that
    Shadowdoggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By Shadowdoggy
    @LightBright:
    thanks man 
    :)
    SladeRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SladeRogers
    @123422: Yeah a cameo for Slade would be very cool.
    @Shadowdoggy: That was hilarious
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@123422 said:
    " @DeathpooltheT1000 said:
    " Why not have Slade Wilson in a scene? You dont kneed to have Deathstroke, just a guy with gray hair and with a patch in one eye.  Meaby if they show you the past of Deadpool, then his dad is Slade Wilson just for the fun. "
    Just a guy with gray hair and an eyepatch will suffice, be it a passing cameo or something like that "
    Meaby, Deadpool watch himself in the future and he have gray hair and an eye patch, then he say damn, the next thing is going to be thati changed my name from Wade to Slade, i mean i know i am an aleternate universe verssssiiion of this guy, but damn, with this mary sue cameo.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.