Follow

Deadpool

Character » Deadpool appears in 3332 issues.

Wade Wilson is a former test subject of the Weapon X program, where he received his regenerative healing factor through the scientific experiments conducted upon him. A prominent enemy, ally and later, member of X-Force. He's famous for breaking the Fourth Wall.

Deadpool Movie Plot

SupahForeigner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By SupahForeigner

Okay, so there isn't 100% certainty whether there will actually be a Deadpool film in the next year. But if you were in the position to decide what to base Deadpool's first solo film in, what would it be? Who would you bring in? What would be the objective of the story? And etc.

Lets hear your opinion guys :D

Avatar image for spiritofthewolf96
    SpiritOfTheWolf96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SpiritOfTheWolf96

Well, obviously it would have to be an origins movie. However, his past is pretty mixed up/confusing, so they may just try to mention his upbringing. But they would have Weasel, Vanessa Carlysle, the guys from the hospice at Weapon X (Ajax, Dr. Killebrew, maybe even Worm...). They had better totally throw away everything that happened in Wolverine Origins, and make the movie R-rated.

RUKM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By RUKM

@SpiritOfTheWolf96:

SupahForeigner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SupahForeigner

@RUKM said:

@SpiritOfTheWolf96:

That's what we like to hear.

@SpiritOfTheWolf96 said:

Well, obviously it would have to be an origins movie. However, his past is pretty mixed up/confusing, so they may just try to mention his upbringing. But they would have Weasel, Vanessa Carlysle, the guys from the hospice at Weapon X (Ajax, Dr. Killebrew, maybe even Worm...). They had better totally throw away everything that happened in Wolverine Origins, and make the movie R-rated.

Yeah I agree with you, the Wolverine origins film gave Deadpool a bad name imo. Hope they've learned their lesson. Anyway what's the chances Deadpool will make an appearance on the upcoming Wolverine film?

SpiritOfTheWolf96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SpiritOfTheWolf96

Well, from what I hear about the new Wolverine film, I doubt DP will make an appearance. If Wolvie really is going to Japan to train with the samurais - then I will have to say 'no.' What do you think? I'm pretty interested in what you guys have to say about this.

RUKM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By RUKM

@SupahForeigner: I like how Ryan Reynolds was like hell no we are breaking the F away from Wolverine

SupahForeigner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SupahForeigner

@RUKM Me too :D

SpiritOfTheWolf96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SpiritOfTheWolf96

@RUKM: Lol :D

deadpool6_6_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By deadpool6_6_6

They've been saying for months their will be a deadpool movie, but its unknown if its in the making or not.

Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Tyrus

@deadpool6_6_6: I know right, the last I heard of it was that there was an apparent screen test early this year/late last year...

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An exploitation parody of Avengers and Inception.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By renamed040924

I just say forget the origin all together. Start the movie with Deadpool already a merc, and just go with that. They should certainly have referenced to his past, but considering Deadpool himself barely knows who he is, it shouldn't be the focus of the movie.

It went down pretty well with Joker in TDK, him not even remembering how he got that way, so it should be fine with Deadpool to.

In the sequel (they better make a sequel) bring T-Ray in, then maybe we can go a bit into his origin.

I personally think this would work out better, but if the studio feels like it I guess they can always do T-Ray first. IMO it would be better though if we got a movie for the audience to get to know Deadpool first, then in the sequel divulge into the more, I suppose heavy is a good word, stuff.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By renamed040924

@RUKM said:

Now I'm really hoping they bring him back.

deadpoolrules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By deadpoolrules

@SpiritOfTheWolf96 said:

ratman19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ratman19

idk the movie might be a extremely violent raunchy comedy that doesnt take itself seriously at least thats what im hoping. cuz you cant really make a serious deadpool movie without completly changing the charecter.

FinnVarra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FinnVarra

They should do it similar to Blade. Briefly mention the origin, but don't make it the focus of the film.

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By JonSmith

Have Deadpool quickly run through his origin during the opening credits, move on. Have him get hired by some bad people to do bad things, sic Deadpool out. Deadpool finds out that when they gave him his powers in Weapon X, they also cloned him. Said clone was butchered in X-Men Origins, but has come back with his healing factor. Now is replicating more Deadpools and selling them to the highest bidder. Deadpool obviously can't stand there being more than one of him, and is furious both that his movie is tied into that horrible one, AND that this Merc Without a Mouth is besmirching his name. Cue murderous rampage showcasing Deadpool doing what he does best: Random violence on a massive scale. Tie-in to one of Deadpool's main villains being involved for the next movie, and cue the credits.

TERMINATOR1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TERMINATOR1000

im hoping they make a movie of deadpool... if they're im dying to see it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.