Deadpool Movie Plot

#1 Posted by SupahForeigner (227 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, so there isn't 100% certainty whether there will actually be a Deadpool film in the next year. But if you were in the position to decide what to base Deadpool's first solo film in, what would it be? Who would you bring in? What would be the objective of the story? And etc.

Lets hear your opinion guys :D

#2 Posted by SpiritOfTheWolf96 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, obviously it would have to be an origins movie. However, his past is pretty mixed up/confusing, so they may just try to mention his upbringing. But they would have Weasel, Vanessa Carlysle, the guys from the hospice at Weapon X (Ajax, Dr. Killebrew, maybe even Worm...). They had better totally throw away everything that happened in Wolverine Origins, and make the movie R-rated.

#3 Posted by RUKM (279 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpiritOfTheWolf96:

#4 Posted by SupahForeigner (227 posts) - - Show Bio

@RUKM said:

@SpiritOfTheWolf96:

That's what we like to hear.

@SpiritOfTheWolf96 said:

Well, obviously it would have to be an origins movie. However, his past is pretty mixed up/confusing, so they may just try to mention his upbringing. But they would have Weasel, Vanessa Carlysle, the guys from the hospice at Weapon X (Ajax, Dr. Killebrew, maybe even Worm...). They had better totally throw away everything that happened in Wolverine Origins, and make the movie R-rated.

Yeah I agree with you, the Wolverine origins film gave Deadpool a bad name imo. Hope they've learned their lesson. Anyway what's the chances Deadpool will make an appearance on the upcoming Wolverine film?

#5 Posted by SpiritOfTheWolf96 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, from what I hear about the new Wolverine film, I doubt DP will make an appearance. If Wolvie really is going to Japan to train with the samurais - then I will have to say 'no.' What do you think? I'm pretty interested in what you guys have to say about this.

#6 Posted by RUKM (279 posts) - - Show Bio

@SupahForeigner: I like how Ryan Reynolds was like hell no we are breaking the F away from Wolverine

#7 Posted by SupahForeigner (227 posts) - - Show Bio

@RUKM Me too :D

#8 Posted by SpiritOfTheWolf96 (11 posts) - - Show Bio

@RUKM: Lol :D

#9 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

They've been saying for months their will be a deadpool movie, but its unknown if its in the making or not.

#10 Posted by Tyrus (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadpool6_6_6: I know right, the last I heard of it was that there was an apparent screen test early this year/late last year...

#11 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (9503 posts) - - Show Bio

An exploitation parody of Avengers and Inception.

#12 Posted by nickzambuto (11471 posts) - - Show Bio

I just say forget the origin all together. Start the movie with Deadpool already a merc, and just go with that. They should certainly have referenced to his past, but considering Deadpool himself barely knows who he is, it shouldn't be the focus of the movie.

It went down pretty well with Joker in TDK, him not even remembering how he got that way, so it should be fine with Deadpool to.

In the sequel (they better make a sequel) bring T-Ray in, then maybe we can go a bit into his origin.

I personally think this would work out better, but if the studio feels like it I guess they can always do T-Ray first. IMO it would be better though if we got a movie for the audience to get to know Deadpool first, then in the sequel divulge into the more, I suppose heavy is a good word, stuff.

#13 Posted by nickzambuto (11471 posts) - - Show Bio

@RUKM said:

Now I'm really hoping they bring him back.

#14 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@SpiritOfTheWolf96 said:

#15 Posted by ratman19 (525 posts) - - Show Bio

idk the movie might be a extremely violent raunchy comedy that doesnt take itself seriously at least thats what im hoping. cuz you cant really make a serious deadpool movie without completly changing the charecter.

#16 Posted by FinnVarra (226 posts) - - Show Bio

They should do it similar to Blade. Briefly mention the origin, but don't make it the focus of the film.

#17 Edited by JonSmith (3848 posts) - - Show Bio

Have Deadpool quickly run through his origin during the opening credits, move on. Have him get hired by some bad people to do bad things, sic Deadpool out. Deadpool finds out that when they gave him his powers in Weapon X, they also cloned him. Said clone was butchered in X-Men Origins, but has come back with his healing factor. Now is replicating more Deadpools and selling them to the highest bidder. Deadpool obviously can't stand there being more than one of him, and is furious both that his movie is tied into that horrible one, AND that this Merc Without a Mouth is besmirching his name. Cue murderous rampage showcasing Deadpool doing what he does best: Random violence on a massive scale. Tie-in to one of Deadpool's main villains being involved for the next movie, and cue the credits.

#18 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

im hoping they make a movie of deadpool... if they're im dying to see it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.