Deadpool Movie Action!!!!

#1 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11426 posts) - - Show Bio

First i am going to say this, SCREW YOU RYAN REYNOLDS!!!!
I am sick and tired of people talking, of how awesome he is for Deadpool, i like Deadpool more that Ryan and if Ryan have to quit this role so the movie gets made, thats fine by me.
  

  
1.I want Adkins still as the guy under the suit, i mean there is a bunch of actor that could do most of their action scnes, but Deadpool need to move like if he came from a comicbook, i mean he is a martial artist with super powers.
  
  
2. Amazing fight coreographies, i mean just think that you have Ray Park as Taskmaster, i mean, many people hate him, but he is one of the best martial artits on movies today, most of movies fail at this one, i mean, most of superheroe movie fights were pretty lame.
3.Deadpool is making jaokes during the fights.
  
  
4.Great Shooting Scenes, just because you are using weapons, dont mean that you have only to shot, walk or run to a place an shot, i mean he is a freacking metahuman, highly trainned.
#2 Posted by WolfMonkey (302 posts) - - Show Bio

people hate ray park? first i heard of it. when i saw your first suggestion of adkins i was gonna use park as an example as to why i dont think adkins would be good. no i agree with you that i'm getting tired of waiting for reynolds, but adkins? deadpool does more than just fight and i dont think adkins could pull it off. i mean, aside from being hung up on him being weapon XI that is. deadpool has a number of body movements that are just so... i cant think of the word but fruity comes to mind. besides, deadpool is an amazing acrobat, but most of the time he just runs in guns ablazing, no need for acrobatics unless he feels like being flashy

#3 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11426 posts) - - Show Bio
@WolfMonkey said:
people hate ray park? first i heard of it. when i saw your first suggestion of adkins i was gonna use park as an example as to why i dont think adkins would be good. no i agree with you that i'm getting tired of waiting for reynolds, but adkins? deadpool does more than just fight and i dont think adkins could pull it off. i mean, aside from being hung up on him being weapon XI that is. deadpool has a number of body movements that are just so... i cant think of the word but fruity comes to mind. besides, deadpool is an amazing acrobat, but most of the time he just runs in guns ablazing, no need for acrobatics unless he feels like being flashy


So you want he just shoot at people and make dumb jokes.

there is no need for Ryan for that, even you could do that, also look at Wolverine in the movies, he sucked at every movie, because he gets his ass kicked.

Because, Jackaman dont know how to punch or kick.

Also people hate Ray Park for dumb reasons, they love to belive hollywood stars do all the work, but the fact is, they dont know how to trow a punch, also spiderman was never tobey was 2 or 3 asians, now is Ilram Choi.

Adkins can act, also i mean that Adkins should be the stunt double, the guy that does all the martial arts.

I want Deadpool to be an as kicking machine.

#4 Edited by The Lobster (1521 posts) - - Show Bio

Why can't Deadpool be an asskicking machine with Ryan Reynolds playing him when he's not fighting and Scott Atkins playing him when he is and then seamlessly editing it so it looks like it's one person?.... you know, like in every movie known to man.

I for one am glad they're not rushing it. It means they're taking their time with the movie. The more time put into it, the less chance it has of sucking. We got a script, we got a main actor, we got a director. They're probably looking for other actors and locations as we speak. Which means they'll probably start filming later this year.

Patience young padawan.

Also you say Hugh Jackman can't throw a punch....well take a look in this video.
  

  
Do you know who those people are? the ones taking the punches from Scott Atkins? Hugh Jackman's and Liev Schniebers stunt doubles. So if you have anyone to blame for Wolverine looking like he can't throw a punch....blame them.
#5 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11426 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Lobster said:

Why can't Deadpool be an asskicking machine with Ryan Reynolds playing him when he's not fighting and Scott Atkins playing him when he is and then seamlessly editing it so it looks like it's one person?.... you know, like in every movie known to man.

I for one am glad they're not rushing it. It means they're taking their time with the movie. The more time put into it, the less chance it has of sucking. We got a script, we got a main actor, we got a director. They're probably looking for other actors and locations as we speak. Which means they'll probably start filming later this year.

Patience young padawan.

Also you say Hugh Jackman can't throw a punch....well take a look in this video.
  

   Do you know who those people are? the ones taking the punches from Scott Atkins? Hugh Jackman's and Liev Schniebers stunt doubles. So if you have anyone to blame for Wolverine looking like he can't throw a punch....blame them.
Yeah, that is my point, i want Adkins to be the figthing action pool and Ryan or other actor to be the acting pool.
But many people want Ryan doing all the job, i dont know why.
Just think after a super awesome kick, Deadpool makes a joke and say, yeah that was Scott Adkins, you know Barackapool, becuase Ryan cant do crazy jumping kick this means i am so awesome that ithey need a Deadpool acting and a Deapool figthing, take that Wolverine!!!
How much ans stuntman can do, is also about how much the actor can do, that why in Equilibrium the stuntman of Bale can do so many sick things, Bale did many of his own stunts.
If the Actor can kick and punch is more easy to shot him doing the easy ones and the stuntman the hard ones, if the actor cant do anything, the stunman cant do much to help.
#6 Posted by The Lobster (1521 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000: Well Ryan did all the close ups in that movie, Scott only did the big stunts like the flips and kicks. The Sword fight scene was all Ryan though. Quite interesting seeing how much dedication he put into that role going through the trouble to learn how to fight with swords for just a few seconds of screen time.
#7 Posted by Abnormally Warm Guy (1297 posts) - - Show Bio

Scoot is a pretty good actor. I think he could do it.

#8 Posted by ReverseNegative (2729 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes. It is definitely essential that he makes as many ' jaokes ' as possible.
#9 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11426 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Lobster said:
@DeathpooltheT1000: Well Ryan did all the close ups in that movie, Scott only did the big stunts like the flips and kicks. The Sword fight scene was all Ryan though. Quite interesting seeing how much dedication he put into that role going through the trouble to learn how to fight with swords for just a few seconds of screen time.
Yeah, that is why Adkins could do he kicking parts, after watching Ryan doing some of hte stunts you buy the character, i mean the Fight scene in Thor were horribly lame and sad.
Also Ryan could do the sword thing, becuase were more esy that a word fight, since he haved only move the sword to the air, still pretty amazing he did part of his stunt job.
@Abnormally Warm Guy said:
Scoot is a pretty good actor. I think he could do it.
Scott is so horribly underrated, i mean did you watched the Torunament, he was for like 5 minutes and he stole the show, he was the only cool thing until Ian Summerhold gets in the movie.
The Movie was realy bad, but Adkins and Sommerhold, saved the film in 5 minutes.
#10 Posted by The Lobster (1521 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
@The Lobster said:
@DeathpooltheT1000: Well Ryan did all the close ups in that movie, Scott only did the big stunts like the flips and kicks. The Sword fight scene was all Ryan though. Quite interesting seeing how much dedication he put into that role going through the trouble to learn how to fight with swords for just a few seconds of screen time.
Yeah, that is why Adkins could do he kicking parts, after watching Ryan doing some of hte stunts you buy the character, i mean the Fight scene in Thor were horribly lame and sad.
Also Ryan could do the sword thing, becuase were more esy that a word fight, since he haved only move the sword to the air, still pretty amazing he did part of his stunt job.
@Abnormally Warm Guy said:
Scoot is a pretty good actor. I think he could do it.
Scott is so horribly underrated, i mean did you watched the Torunament, he was for like 5 minutes and he stole the show, he was the only cool thing until Ian Summerhold gets in the movie. The Movie was realy bad, but Adkins and Sommerhold, saved the film in 5 minutes.
I personally thought the fight scenes in Thor kicked a whole lot of ass. The fight with the Warriors Three and Lady Sif against the Destroyer armor was my personal favorite. It's the god of thunder I was kind of expecting his fight scenes to be more about brute force than flashy style and martial arts moves. He beats people over the head with a giant hammer,
 
The Tournament was a pretty good movie, wasn't great but the action scenes where pretty awesome. It's not a great action movie like Die Hard or anything, but it was still a fun movie to just sit down, turn my brain off, and enjoy. I'd give it a solid B-.
#11 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11426 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Lobster said:
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
@The Lobster said:
@DeathpooltheT1000: Well Ryan did all the close ups in that movie, Scott only did the big stunts like the flips and kicks. The Sword fight scene was all Ryan though. Quite interesting seeing how much dedication he put into that role going through the trouble to learn how to fight with swords for just a few seconds of screen time.
Yeah, that is why Adkins could do he kicking parts, after watching Ryan doing some of hte stunts you buy the character, i mean the Fight scene in Thor were horribly lame and sad.
Also Ryan could do the sword thing, becuase were more esy that a word fight, since he haved only move the sword to the air, still pretty amazing he did part of his stunt job.
@Abnormally Warm Guy said:
Scoot is a pretty good actor. I think he could do it.
Scott is so horribly underrated, i mean did you watched the Torunament, he was for like 5 minutes and he stole the show, he was the only cool thing until Ian Summerhold gets in the movie. The Movie was realy bad, but Adkins and Sommerhold, saved the film in 5 minutes.
I personally thought the fight scenes in Thor kicked a whole lot of ass. The fight with the Warriors Three and Lady Sif against the Destroyer armor was my personal favorite. It's the god of thunder I was kind of expecting his fight scenes to be more about brute force than flashy style and martial arts moves. He beats people over the head with a giant hammer,  The Tournament was a pretty good movie, wasn't great but the action scenes where pretty awesome. It's not a great action movie like Die Hard or anything, but it was still a fun movie to just sit down, turn my brain off, and enjoy. I'd give it a solid B-.
The same could be said about Hulk and Hulk final fight scene was the most frecking epic one.
Loki vs Thor was a big meh and the robot die from one hit, i was like wtf?
I mean Thor and that robot can fly, why not a good old DBZ style battle?
I just hope Superman vs Zod and Batman vs Bane gets awesome.
I mean Watchmen haved amazing fight scenes and in Batman Begins you know Batmans know how to fight.
#12 Posted by The Lobster (1521 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
@The Lobster said:
@DeathpooltheT1000 said:
@The Lobster said:
@DeathpooltheT1000: Well Ryan did all the close ups in that movie, Scott only did the big stunts like the flips and kicks. The Sword fight scene was all Ryan though. Quite interesting seeing how much dedication he put into that role going through the trouble to learn how to fight with swords for just a few seconds of screen time.
Yeah, that is why Adkins could do he kicking parts, after watching Ryan doing some of hte stunts you buy the character, i mean the Fight scene in Thor were horribly lame and sad.
Also Ryan could do the sword thing, becuase were more esy that a word fight, since he haved only move the sword to the air, still pretty amazing he did part of his stunt job.
@Abnormally Warm Guy said:
Scoot is a pretty good actor. I think he could do it.
Scott is so horribly underrated, i mean did you watched the Torunament, he was for like 5 minutes and he stole the show, he was the only cool thing until Ian Summerhold gets in the movie. The Movie was realy bad, but Adkins and Sommerhold, saved the film in 5 minutes.
I personally thought the fight scenes in Thor kicked a whole lot of ass. The fight with the Warriors Three and Lady Sif against the Destroyer armor was my personal favorite. It's the god of thunder I was kind of expecting his fight scenes to be more about brute force than flashy style and martial arts moves. He beats people over the head with a giant hammer,  The Tournament was a pretty good movie, wasn't great but the action scenes where pretty awesome. It's not a great action movie like Die Hard or anything, but it was still a fun movie to just sit down, turn my brain off, and enjoy. I'd give it a solid B-.
The same could be said about Hulk and Hulk final fight scene was the most frecking epic one. Loki vs Thor was a big meh and the robot die from one hit, i was like wtf? I mean Thor and that robot can fly, why not a good old DBZ style battle? I just hope Superman vs Zod and Batman vs Bane gets awesome. I mean Watchmen haved amazing fight scenes and in Batman Begins you know Batmans know how to fight.
 
The Hulk and Abomination fight was the most epic fight because it was one on one. All of the other fights were Hulk fighting some army or a small group of trained humans. Of course the fight with Abomination was the most epic because it was what the whole movie was building up too. 

The "robot" didn't die, it actually won the fight if I recall. It left because it thought Thor was dead. 
 
Watchmen's fights were....okay. Too much slow motion for my taste. 
 
Batman Begins had terrible fight scenes. The camera was too close and it cut away to quickly. I could barely tell what the heck was going on.
#13 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11426 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Lobster : Still the fight have more battle in that Thor vs Loki, it was very lame if you take one of them was using a Bo staff, one of the most epic martial arts weapons.
The robot dies afte Thor creates a tornado and kill him with one shot when both of them where in the air, very lame and sad.
Watchmen and Begins haved the problema that hollywood love close up, slow mo and shaking cameras, look at asian martial arts films, theyalmost never use those thing, even Blade with Wesley Snipes haved all those 3 and haved Wesley Snipes a martial arts actor.
Freackin hollywood dont know how to do martial arts movies.
#14 Posted by The Lobster (1521 posts) - - Show Bio
@DeathpooltheT1000: Ah I forgot about that. Well let's be honest, Thor needed a "I'm back and a total badass" moment and him taking down the Destroyer helped provide that. It was still a good fight but obviously the hero is going to win. 
 
I'll give yeah that. Although I don't think Hollywood is to blame for the terribly filmed fights. The director is to blame. Look at Nolan, Batman Begins had terrible fights but The Dark Knight was a much better attempt. I bet the fight between Batman and Bane will be even better since it seems that Nolan finally learned how to direct a good fight, the action scenes in Inception were really well done. 
#15 Posted by DeathpooltheT1000 (11426 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Lobster : Inception was a master piece, there was no choreography on the figths and stil were pretty amazing, what talk you about how good is Nolan at making movies.Hollywood have the problem of dont want to lear how to shot martial arts movies, asian one are by far superior in camera work.
Also i want epic figths like this one.
  

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.